Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 3,310

CanisWolfred

irken004 wrote:

LOL
(Strong language!)

Hurray! New VG Cats! Booray, he went all out again. Seriously, somebody should really tell him to cut back. 22 %#$@ing Frames! That isn't a strip anymore. Any more and he could've wrote a comic book. No really, if I printed out his last two or three comics, it would make a full fledged comic book. They seriously don't need to be this long.

...sigh...yet I still can't stay mad since it's so ****ing funny! XD Honestly, this guy's good when it comes to the art and writing. Now if only he could learn to do it concisely.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ravage

Well, I think part of it is he tries to explain certain things to people who don`t get the reference.

Oh, and lol

Edited on by Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Aviator

Bought Magicka and its downloading now.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

HolyMackerel

Magicka is awesome. Just sayin'.Played it multiplayer and it's HILARIOUS. Setting a friend on fire or exploding them with an arcane spell, then resurrecting them makes me ROFL. But also the in-game humour is great. Loads of references to other games, movies, internet memes and even anime. I got the "State Alchemist" achievement, as well as "IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZ0R" and "There can be only one" (I beheaded MacLeod!).

Online multiplayer is a little glitchy but it's getting constant updates and fixes. You just have to retry a few times and it works. The dev team is really great and they have more post-release content planned.

Also LOL at that VGCats comic. Yet another reason why I don't play TF2.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

Slapshot

I'm about to launch the demo for Magicka, and I'll be purchasing it if I like it. It looks fantastic.

Penny Arcade Adventures for $3 was an instant buy for me. I don't know when Ill get to it, but I couldn't resist the purchase Lol.

Recettear: An Item Shop Adventure is loads of fun. I finally checked it out and I'm really REALLY impressed with the game. Loads of fun.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Aviator

HolyMackerel wrote:

Magicka is awesome. Just sayin'.Played it multiplayer and it's HILARIOUS. Setting a friend on fire or exploding them with an arcane spell, then resurrecting them makes me ROFL. But also the in-game humour is great. Loads of references to other games, movies, internet memes and even anime. I got the "State Alchemist" achievement, as well as "IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZ0R" and "There can be only one" (I beheaded MacLeod!).

Online multiplayer is a little glitchy but it's getting constant updates and fixes. You just have to retry a few times and it works. The dev team is really great and they have more post-release content planned.

Also LOL at that VGCats comic. Yet another reason why I don't play TF2.

We will need to try to play together soon.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

irken004

I tried the magicka demo but it seemed sluggish on my laptop. Maybe if they add more graphics setting and mouse options I'll look into buying it.

PiribroH

I still playTF2 but I will never ever buy anything from their shop even though I have almost 20 crates. All I got to do is to find someone who wants to trade them...and finding them might take a long time.

What comes to Magicka I'd love to buy it but for now I already got way too many games that I haven't finished.

irken004

PiribroH wrote:

I still playTF2 but I will never ever buy anything from their shop even though I have almost 20 crates.

Same here. Such a good game I'll trade weapons and crates whenever I can though, then craft duplicate weapons into metal.

irken004

Global Agenda is on sale for $7.50, might get it if it runs well. There's a demo available.

Slapshot

Wow, I'm a little surprised that I can't run Magicka. It doesn't look like the type of game that I would't be able to run, especially when I can run Mass Effect and Half Life 2 on High Specs. Oh well, I really would have probably purchased it had it ran, but I couldn't boot the demo.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Ravage

Yeah, I saw minimum specs as the 8800 and was like, what? It looks like a pretty game, but not that pretty...?

Anyway, thought I would mention that Sega's recent batch of classics is looking pretty awesome.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

HolyMackerel

Magicka is pretty badly coded so it needs high requirements to play. This is probably because it's an XNA game.

@Aviator We should try playing again some time. I'll try chatting (with the enter key) one more time and if it doesn't work we'll just play silently I guess. D:

HolyMackerel

Aviator

@HM I need to download Hamachi (or something) google will help me.

I shall do that now.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

CanisWolfred

PiribroH wrote:

Bought Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II Gold edition. I have only tried it a little so I don't know really that much. It also included beta test for Retribution.

Damn it, I wanna Beta Test Retribution, too.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.