It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LordJumpMad

If your giving it away, I'll take it

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aviator

Sure thing Jump, sending it now.

@Irks The guest-pass expires a month after you purchase the game, cause mine says the 25th of Feb.

I also have a copy of Poker Night which wasn't redeemed by @Mickeymac, so I'm re-sending that now.

Also Feenie, enjoy.

Nevermind, Mickeymac already owns Poker Night. So anyone want Poker Night in exchange for something else?

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Aviator

Ubisoft have a horrid PC gaming system.

You need to be connected to the internet at all times to play, no thank you.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

HolyMackerel

@irken004 Is Monday Night Combat good? Apparently it's a mix of TF2 and DotA. Very strange. O.o Sounds kind of fun though.

HolyMackerel

Aviator

From the 45 minutes I played of it it seems fun. I would need to play alot more to get an understanding of this game though. D:

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

LordJumpMad

Thanks Aviator

and, isn't Poker Night that game with Heavy, Max The Rabbit, and Strong Bad, all in one game.
I hear good things about.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

What teh crap, Steam's system requirement for Beat Hazard says it needs 256 MB of video memory. I only have 96, but Beat Hazard runs great on my PC.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

irken004

HolyMackerel wrote:

@irken004 Is Monday Night Combat good? Apparently it's a mix of TF2 and DotA. Very strange. O.o Sounds kind of fun though.

It's pretty good, it is similar to TF2 due to the class system but there is tower defense elements in that you have to support robots to help destroy their moneyball. I'd say buy it if u can

Xkhaoz

Okay, my PC is messing me up. I'm checking games' that I've played before specs, and even though my PC doesn't meet the requirement, I've played them. (i.e Beat Hazard and NyxQuest)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

MNC was fun, but not really for me. But that might be just because of my limited time with the game.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

irken004

Ravage wrote:

MNC was fun, but not really for me. But that might be just because of my limited time with the game.

That's true, you should have more time to fully enjoy it. I recommend buying it sometime!

CanisWolfred

Aviator wrote:

Sure thing Jump, sending it now.

@Irks The guest-pass expires a month after you purchase the game, cause mine says the 25th of Feb.

I also have a copy of Poker Night which wasn't redeemed by @Mickeymac, so I'm re-sending that now.

Also Feenie, enjoy.

Nevermind, Mickeymac already owns Poker Night. So anyone want Poker Night in exchange for something else?

? I already have Poker Night? News to me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Aviator

Oh, enjoy dude!

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

HolyMackerel

Untitled

Just got Magicka. It's $9.99 and pretty sweet. If you buy it on or before January 31st you get some free DLC too. You guys should check it out. 4P magical coop online multiplayer action, anyone?

HolyMackerel

Aviator

HolyMackerel wrote:

Just got Magicka. It's $9.99 and pretty sweet. If you buy it on or before January 31st you get some free DLC too. You guys should check it out. 4P magical coop online multiplayer action, anyone?

Oooh, 4 player co-op sounds like fun, even though I would probably lag you all down, or lag myself down.

I might buy it if I come across a wad of cash soon.

Also, EA you evil fiends!!
On release, Dead Space 2 is $60, now its $70 grrrrrrr!

/me really wants it but will have to wait for it to go on sale.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

HolyMackerel

Aviator wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Oooh, 4 player co-op sounds like fun, even though I would probably lag you all down, or lag myself down.

I might buy it if I come across a wad of cash soon.

You can download the demo on Steam. It doesn't show off everything but it's a pretty good show of how the game plays. Also it's a funny game, not your cut-and-dry high fantasy at all. The gameplay really shines in multiplayer though so if any of you guys buy it I'd love to hook up for some world savin'.

HolyMackerel

Aviator

Ahh, demo shall download tomorrow then.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.