Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 3,310

Xkhaoz

@irk MMm, yeah. I was leaning more towards TFC.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

irken004 wrote:

Xkhaoz wrote:

Hmm, Team Fortress Classic or Half Life 2: Deathmatch?

I'd say TFC. Half Life 2 Deathmatch wasn't very fun imo.

This, although, make sure to check the TFC forums to make sure there are still players. I am kind of interested in the game actually, might be pretty fun.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

irken004

Team Meat said the PC level editor and portal will be up and running around 2 weeks from now.

Edited on by irken004

Xkhaoz

@Ravage Seems alive enough to me, and there are a few people on NL who have it. Maybe we could have Saturday night matches or something.

Aviator

In what? Super Meat Boy. Yes I have.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Practice.

You have to make sure though when you double jump over spikes your not too high or too low. Wait till you get to 3.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Xkhaoz

Stupid server troubles with TFC. Anyone know a fix?

Ravage

I found this on the forums
Click on the Filters button, then change the server region to anything else at least once. That fixed the problem for me.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1694470

It should show solve the issue.

This should also help you in finding servers that are not entirely bots.

FFS frost zone: Active server with every day regulars -- Average peak hours of players 9pm-11pm EST -- dose not dedicate to one map over and over.

Drippys 2fort: Active server with every day regulars -- Average peak hours of players 2pm-1am EST

Twisted 24/7 dustbowl: Active server with every day regulars -- Average peak hours of players 5pm-5am

Gas chambers 2fort: Active server with every day regulars -- Average peak hours of players 2am-10am EST -- dose not have nail and mirve grenade in the ceiling explaoit.

Renegade Custom NeoTF: Active server with every day regulars -- Average peak hours of players Times of day varies but most commonly late night hours EST -- dose not dedicate to one map over and over -- dose map make new TFC maps frequently -- dose not have rock2 suit&gas chamber bug -- dose not have nail and mirve grenade in the ceiling explaoit -- its expected players co-operate as a team and not focus on independent play - dose not have hook.

BaragNet.com: Average peak hours of players 2pm-6am EST

V8_Ninja

I know this is off-topic to what this forum is about, but everyone who reads this post should totally buy Dejobaan Games's 1, 2, 3, KICK-IT! right now. It's still in alpha, but if you buy it now you get 30% off and access to the full version when it's released. Don't worry; Dejobaan will still love you if you don't buy it now, but they just might love you more if you do.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

irken004

I got a 1-day pass for Monday Night Combat. First person to ask for it GETS IT.

Ravage

I wouldn`t mind that free pass for MNC, do you have any idea when it starts counting the day? I would hope it at least lets you download it first... Anyway, would love that lol

Also, Greed Corp. Buy it.

irken004

Ravage wrote:

I wouldn`t mind that free pass for MNC, do you have any idea when it starts counting the day? I would hope it at least lets you download it first... Anyway, would love that lol

I'm guessing it'll start the countdown once u download the game? Idk o.o
And sent, my friend.

Ravage

Thank you! I will just start the download now and assuming my internet doesn`t suddenly start sucking, it should be done by the time I am home tomorrow afternoon. I have heard almost nothing but good things about this game

irken004

Ravage wrote:

Thank you! I will just start the download now and assuming my internet doesn`t suddenly start sucking, it should be done by the time I am home tomorrow afternoon. I have heard almost nothing but good things about this game

It is quite nice, just find a class that u like and get down to business!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.