Forums

Topic: The PlayStation 4 Fan Thread

Posts 8,921 to 8,940 of 9,321

Dezzy

Well Kingdom Hearts 3 definitely seems to be coming out this year. They've let lots of game journos play the game, which they almost never do very far before release.

My only worry about the game is quite shallow: I think they've already used all of the good Disney worlds, and I'm not that interested in most of the ones they've got left over.

I would've liked to see them go back and use some of the old ones they missed. Like Wind in the Willows or maybe the Black Cauldron.

Edited on by Dezzy

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

MisterPi

To be honest I just want them to release it so we can finally end that Era of kingdom hearts. I don't want DLC, or any extras that stretch the game out over two years, looking at you ff15. I just want the game, I want to beat it, and I want to finally move on from waiting for the dang thing

MisterPi

Dezzy

They never should've had a continuing story between games with Kingdom Hearts. A lot of people can't remember what the hell's going on.

ValhallaOutcast

Is there a way to use my Switch Pro controller on my PS4

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

ValhallaOutcast

@Ralizah sweet thanks, I could only find the adapter that went the opposite way

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

CanisWolfred

MisterPi wrote:

To be honest I just want them to release it so we can finally end that Era of kingdom hearts. I don't want DLC, or any extras that stretch the game out over two years, looking at you ff15. I just want the game, I want to beat it, and I want to finally move on from waiting for the dang thing

In a way, same.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000

I've seen enough Kingdom Hearts, both looking into the story myself and based on other people's impressions, to say that making any sort of serious long-term story was a terrible idea and that even at my kindest, I cannot possibly fathom how anyone could care about what's going on. Or anything beyond "OMG THAT DISNEY/FINAL FANTASY THING I LIKE" and "THIS IS FUN".

Of course people get invested in fighting game story continuity, so what do I know?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

MisterPi

Dezzy wrote:

They never should've had a continuing story between games with Kingdom Hearts. A lot of people can't remember what the hell's going on.

Yeah I think I began reaching my limit with the whole venus looks identical to Roxas but not for any logical reason. Then they solidified my opinion of the story with the time travel crap from 3D. At this point I just wanna see aqua and Terra come back and finish off xehanort. I couldn't care less about sora, riku, any of the others anymore

MisterPi

Dezzy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Or anything beyond "OMG THAT DISNEY/FINAL FANTASY THING I LIKE" and "THIS IS FUN".

That's something we haven't seen in KH3 so far. Any Final Fantasy stuff. At all.....I think.

Tsurii

Dezzy wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Or anything beyond "OMG THAT DISNEY/FINAL FANTASY THING I LIKE" and "THIS IS FUN".

That's something we haven't seen in KH3 so far. Any Final Fantasy stuff. At all.....I think.

One of the screenshots they shared had a poster for Dissidia in it lol

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

redd214

I e always been interested in the Kingdom Hearts franchise but with so many games and such a convoluted storyline I doubt I will ever jump into it. If I would've played them as they released I think I'd be a huge fan but not enough time to go back to them now. I do love the way the new one looks though, hopefully it releases this year!

Friend Code: SW-6622-7227-4707

Dezzy

@redd214

The PS4 collection is a pretty good way to play them. Contains the 3 main games in the series.

redd214

@Dezzy yes I'm aware of the collections

Friend Code: SW-6622-7227-4707

NEStalgia

@kkslider5552000 The story in KH is essentially the story of 2-3 FF games combined as could possibly be be rewritten by Hideo Kojima. It makes no sense whatsoever and I'm far beyond trying to pretend it makes sense. It's just a fun, nonsensical game.

NEStalgia

Dezzy

@NEStalgia

It's like the nonsense of the FF13 story was stretched out over several games.

Oh wait....

Knuckles-Fajita

@Dezzy I still want to know what jackass thought announcing a sequel spinoff whatever it was to 13, 3 years before 13 even came out, was a good idea.

Oh. Same guy. Figures.

and the ARMS - NL Inklings: Spring Into The Ring Tournament (July 21st)!

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Dezzy

@YummyHappyPills

What was announced 3 years before? 13-2 or Versus 13?

Knuckles-Fajita

@Dezzy Versus 13 was announced in 2006. 13 didn't come out until 2009

and the ARMS - NL Inklings: Spring Into The Ring Tournament (July 21st)!

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

NEStalgia

@Dezzy 13 had a story?!

"What was announced 3 years before? 13-2 or Versus 13?"
That right there is everything we need to know.....

Remember when Versus 13 was supposed to be an FPS?

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic