Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 16,083

shingi_70

The PS4 game trailers thing is up. The first announcement is The Last of Us; Left Behind which is prequel DLC. a 30 second teaser that comes out early next year.

Uncharted 4 announced for PS4 and gaf just crashed.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

A new launch traukwr for knack makes it looks good and their really pushing up the crash and spyro connections.

#teamknack

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Tasuki

Man I am really getting excited now. I am probably not going to get much sleep tonight and tomorrow is just going to be brutal at work.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

Infamous second so out in March.

WAT!

kkslider5552000

good Nirvana cover = first time I've cared that much about Infamous

probably because I don't own any sort of Playstation. I'm sure it's better than Prototype.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

The infamous trailer was pretty good. The Nirvana cover really hits home the seattle vibe of the game. The eye tracking stuff looks okay but I was hopng more oclus rift style stuff,

I'm actually looking forward to VGX. Last year's was bad on the reveals side due to no next gen consoles being announced.

WAT!

banacheck

Confirmed Uncharted PS4.

Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnJPTkrD7o
Apparently you play as Franis Drake,

co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra refused to touch upon specifics, but did offer a little hint about what we can expect from the sequel. "Graphically, you're going to see a big jump," the twosome teased.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

shingi_70

Yo link don't work.

Towerfall which was the only good Oyua original IP is coming to PS4.

The new Infamous Trailer

PS4 launch trailer

Edit: @banacheck

The game is being done by my Hennig & Justin Richmond. By the sounds of it The last of US dlc will be pretty hefty.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

banacheck

Sony_70 wrote:

Yo link don't work.

Towerfall which was the only good Oyua original IP is coming to PS4.

The new Infamous Trailer

PS4 launch trailer

Edit: @banacheck

The game is being done by my Hennig & Justin Richmond. By the sounds of it The last of US dlc will be pretty hefty.

Not sure why the link is not working but watch it from here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnJPTkrD7o. It was you who ask for my PSN ID the other day? it's Banacheckfps just add your from here with your user name from here Sony_70 then i know who it is thanks.

banacheck

kkslider5552000

i really do need to play towerfall someday. I kinda get why people are going crazy over the game, but I don't think I can really fully appreciate why it's so good if I don't play.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

AlexSays

AMAZON IS A SAVIOR

They have PS4s in stock right now for 399! I canceled my preorder for some stupid reason, and Amazon saves me once again!

AlexSays

Jaz007

Got my PS4, pretty sweet. Went to the midnight launch at GameStop and got some freebies. Waiting for the Warframe update to install, taking forever though. Going back to the menu when it's installing doesn't restart the update right?

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

shingi_70

Untitled

Let's do this.

Might go ahead and get a Wii U next month due to the account's being hooked up and than have next year be my Playstation time. Either Wau the next gen won't start till fall.

WAT!

Platypus

Is anyone a little disappointed with the upcoming exclusives for PS4? I am sure the games will be fantastic, but most of them seem to be sequels of ps3 games like Uncharted, inFamous, and Killzone. I was really hoping Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, and the other big Sony studios would make some new series' like we normally see with new systems. The console still looks like it will be incredible in another 3 years or so, but I was hoping for some new series'.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

shingi_70

@Platypus

Not really seeing as Nintendo's first year was mostly sequels and ports. This is the first real gen where sony has alot of first party exclusive stuff with a following. Even the most popular first party PS2 stuff hit the PS3 early. I'd say they have a goo mix of stuff announced

Returning IP
Infamous
Uncharted
Killzone
MLB 14 (not sure it counts since its yearly anyway)
shadow of the beast

New IP
The Order
Knack
Driveclub
Rime
Everybody goes to the rapture
Helldivers

WAT!

CanisWolfred

Platypus wrote:

Is anyone a little disappointed with the upcoming exclusives for PS4? I am sure the games will be fantastic, but most of them seem to be sequels of ps3 games like Uncharted, inFamous, and Killzone. I was really hoping Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, and the other big Sony studios would make some new series' like we normally see with new systems. The console still looks like it will be incredible in another 3 years or so, but I was hoping for some new series'.

Yes and no. There are a lot of cool indie games that would probably tide me over until the big stuff come out. Sure, some are on pc as well, but I'd rather have them on consoles.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Resogun will be free until January on account of Drive Club screwing Sony up. There was only supposed to be one new free game per month with drive club being free till next November.

Looking at the indie prices on the PSN store it looks like $14.99 has become the norm on both PSN and Xbox Live.

WAT!

shingi_70

Gamestop leaked the new Sleeping Dogs game. It isn't some werid online game or a moba like I though. Square was probably waiting to reveal it at VGX.

Untitled

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic