Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 16,083

RR529

Tasuki wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Don't forget to get dat Xbox Live membership card for the PS4:
Untitled

Ad of the year lol.

Seriously though I am so hyped and we got a week to go. Just a quick question if we preorded the PS4 from Gamestop can I pick it up anytime through out the day or do I have to be there right as they open cause I have to work that day, cause all of my freakin co-workers got it off for the exact same reason.

Based upon my 3DS pre-order experience, you can go in anytime during the launch day to pick it up (I went in the afternoon & had no problems).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Gamer83

@Tasuki

You should be able to go in at anytime and pick it up. Never hurts to give a call ahead of time though if you're worried about it.

Gamer83

Tasuki

Ok thanks guys. I haven't dealt with a Gamestop preorder in years and honestly I am not a fan of Gamestop but they were the only store in my area that would do trade ins toward the preorder of a PS4. I plan on to pick it up after work and then spend most of the night and Saturday (which I do have off) playing around with it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Gamer83

I think most Gamestops are doing a midnight opening, I'm not sure how you feel about those, but to really play it safe that might be the way to go. That's when I'll be going but I also don't have to work until 4 p.m. on Friday so it's not as big a deal for me as somebody who might have to get up early in the morning.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Gamer83: Sadly I have to be at work at 8AM Friday which means I have to get up at 6AM to get kids up for school and get ready myself so a midnight opening is not an option for me. Besides the Gamestop I ordered it from is inside a mall and they have never done a midnight opening due to the malls hours.

My Backlog

Gamer83

@Tasuki

In that case, place a call if you get the chance that day or if you have the time, maybe stop in in person a day or two ahead of time and talk to the manager. I know at the Gamestop I frequent the manager is willing to work with customers as best he can on this kind of stuff.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Gamer83: Thanks for the tip I will stop in there Sunday to finish off paying off Assassin's Creed so I will talk to them then.

My Backlog

NintendoLink

I was at the gameexpo in lillestrøm today. Got the chanse to play most of the games on both xbox one and PS4, and tried the oculus rift etc.
I see many people are still unsure about wether they should buy a new gen console now or wait. I was one of them, until today.
Not impressed by any of them. PS4 - Controller is better and it ofc got streaming option, share etc, but the software is just meh.. thats just my opinion. Nothing special about the new games, not worth putting 400 bucks on the table for. The multiplats u can just get on the old consoles or pc, and the new ips isnt impressive, its not console sellers.

Biggest dissapointment was xbox one. Hand controller felt cheap and plastic, awkward thumbsticks and the software was a big letdown, specially Ryse that i hoped would be awesome.

Pc and Wii U here for atleast 1 year.

Edited on by NintendoLink

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

irken004

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'll admit that my PS4 wishlist is a tad small at the moment, but I'm expecting that to change towards the end of 2015.

This is also true for me, but come early 2014 and there'll be plenty to look forward to.

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

Ok well I feel better now I spoke to the manager at Gamestop and he said that yeah I can pick up my PS4 anytime during the day on Friday.

My Backlog

shingi_70

Amazon is doing a buy 2 get one free sale on PS4 games tomororw from 9am pst-1pm pst.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Nice. I hope EA has the sense to port DAO/DAII and they're expansion to PSN/Xbox Live for the next gen systems over the summer.

A new Open World RPG was announced for PS4
Untitled

Killzone Shadowfall tech trailer

The Launch trailer

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic