Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 16,084

banacheck

During the week of the PlayStation 4 launch, Target will be running a 'buy two games, get 1 free' promotion, according to a leak of the retailer's sales circular.

The advertisement, which surfaced on Reddit, mentions the deal alongside several PS4 launch games. It notes that the deal applies to the PS4 games that are shown (those being Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, NBA 2K14, Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and Battlefield 4) and more in stores.The only fine print pertaining to the deal appears to be that each of three games must be a different title and that the lowest-price game will be the one that's free.

If your buying a PS4 at launch and only get Killzone4 or something with it, and your looking to buy more PS4 games you might be interested in this. I'm sure i read thay are also doing this with Xbox One as well, so it might be worth having a look at for both PS4/Xbox One future owners.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

banacheck

Multiplayer running better than single player is bullahut if I've ever heard it.

I wouldn't of believed it myself if it was one website reporting this news without links,

we're left with more than four hours of next-gen footage that shows us PS4 multiplayer and Xbox One single-player. Not quite apples to oranges.

banacheck

shingi_70

PS4 faq is out on the blog.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-fa...

No DLNA support is a pretty big one for me. I use play to on my xbox alot tbh.

Still a great write up by Sony featuring alot of info. Hopefully Microsoft does one for the Bone's launch.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SwerdMurd

CountWavula wrote:

Just out of curiosity, are the twin sticks tighter this time around? I've always hated the standard 'loose' feeling Dual shock analogs

Yes indeed. To try to quantify (difficult), I'd say they're "twice" the tightness of the ps3 analogs. I'd put it along the lines of the tightness of the OUYA controller (if you'e used one) except they are actually made of a decent material / much smoother, and a bit looser than my Logitech PC joystick. Don't own a 360 controller so can't side-by-side that one...

They really did a good job of incorporating the advantages of the post-PS2-generation controllers while keeping their branding / style in tact, and perfecting everything the others get wrong (360 front trigger buttons and d pad are just awful). Even Nintendo can't seem to get a D pad right these days...

I want to check out the Bonetroller as well - preferably while playing Ryse, as that game looks purdy.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

banacheck

Spike TV and GameTrailers will be having a special called PS4 All Access Live on the 14th November 23:00PM EST, you'll be able to watch this off your PS3 also. It has also been confirmed there will be new games announcements.

banacheck

shingi_70

I think were going to see the first gameplay footage of The Order. Whatever happened to Until Dawn which was announced last year? I wonder if its being retooled for PS4 or cross platform.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

banacheck

Naughty Dog: You'll Be in Awe When You Play Our PS4 Game

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception’s lead multiplayer designer Robert Cogburn hinted that there’s an amazing game around the corner.
“If I said anything about what we’re doing right now it wouldn’t be exciting,” he teased. “The PS4 is awesome. It gives us the chance to do a lot of things that we’ve been talking about for some time. You’ll be in awe when you play it.” And now our hype levels are actually through the roof.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/11/naughty_dog_youll_be_i...

banacheck

shingi_70

Legend of the Raven is coming to the PS4 with online play
http://shoryuken.com/2013/11/04/legend-of-raven-release-exten...

Also The GT special is tonight.

Also MLB 14 The SHow is coming to Playstation 4 as well as Vita and Playstation 3.
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

shingi_70

More UI shots
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Pootypie

I want COD Ghosts, but I'm getting it for PS4.
America: Released at November 15
International: Released at November 29
I want to time warp myself there cuz I want to play Ghosts, so bad...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Sony_70 wrote:

More UI shots
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

That should have been a spoiler, some people just want to surprise the look of PS4 by buying it, either way I like spoilers. Some don't though...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

shingi_70

Doki Doki Universe is dropping in December

WAT!

CanisWolfred

^Seems cute, even though the trailer in question sounded a tad pretentious.

Also, definitely looking forward to that Mercenary Kings, it looks awesome.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

Don't forget to get dat Xbox Live membership card for the PS4:
Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

Tiny Brains comes out November 26th
Untitled

So the release dates for PS4 thus far.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

shingi_70

Nearly every game announced for PS4 at this point.
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Tasuki

Ryno wrote:

Don't forget to get dat Xbox Live membership card for the PS4:
Untitled

Ad of the year lol.

Seriously though I am so hyped and we got a week to go. Just a quick question if we preorded the PS4 from Gamestop can I pick it up anytime through out the day or do I have to be there right as they open cause I have to work that day, cause all of my freakin co-workers got it off for the exact same reason.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic