Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 761 to 780 of 1,303

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

761. Posted:

Man the more I keep hearing about the PS4 the more hype I become. November 15th can't come soon enough for me lol.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RR529

762. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Got myself a $5 Big Box from Taco Bell for dinner, entered my code, and didn't win...

Oh well, you never win these sorts of things anyway (though, even if I didn't win the PS4, that 1 year free subscription to PS+ would have been nice...)

I ended up seeing like 2 people win PS4's on tumblr from that contest.

Well, I guess I shouldn't have said no one wins, it's more like this is the type of thing I (or anyone I know of in real life) never win.

It would be nice though, and good for those lucky enough to win.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

763. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Got myself a $5 Big Box from Taco Bell for dinner, entered my code, and didn't win...

Oh well, you never win these sorts of things anyway (though, even if I didn't win the PS4, that 1 year free subscription to PS+ would have been nice...)

I ended up seeing like 2 people win PS4's on tumblr from that contest.

Well, I guess I shouldn't have said no one wins, it's more like this is the type of thing I (or anyone I know of in real life) never win.

It would be nice though, and good for those lucky enough to win.

A friend of mine won a Vita from the Vita giveaway a few years ago that Taco Bell had. Sadly though he had it stolen from him when his car got broken into. :(

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

764. Posted:

http://www.destructoid.com/sony-dlc-for-aciv-black-flag-watch...

I'm not really surprised. It fits considering everything else is nowadays.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

765. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

http://www.destructoid.com/sony-dlc-for-aciv-black-flag-watch...

I'm not really surprised. It fits considering everything else is nowadays.

Yeah, honestly I hate this stuff but MS was the one who started playing this game and the only way for Sony to keep up is to try and fight fire with fire.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

banacheck

766. Posted:

Different ways you can play Killzone4.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

irken004

767. Posted:

That's a good KZ SF video, reminds me of how KZ Mercenary allows the player to use different methods to complete a mission. I personally tried using stealth to my advantage and it was very fun! Looks like I can use similar methods in the new game.

Also only $50 from fufilling my PS4 preorder!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

banacheck

768. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

That's a good KZ SF video, reminds me of how KZ Mercenary allows the player to use different methods to complete a mission. I personally tried using stealth to my advantage and it was very fun! Looks like I can use similar methods in the new game.

Also only $50 from fufilling my PS4 preorder!

Yes the different play styles are really good i cannot wait until the 29/11 i'll be playing this to death, i seen AC4 in Asda today for the PS3 but i'll buy it for the PS4. It's only games like Dark Souls II that are only on the PS3 that i'll be buying for the PS3, everything else PS4.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

769. Posted:

About to go to Taco Bell tommorow to try and win a PS4. chances of winning are slim but who knows. Anyword on if any of the Telltale games will be coming to the PS4 next year?

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

banacheck

770. Posted:

BF4 reviews are rolling in both for current-gen & next-gen consoles, lucky soon to be PS4 owners like myself will be happy to know the PS4 is the superior version.

We’re not saying it’s the superior version… actually, we are - it definitely has the visual edge over the Xbox One version, which will be music to the ears of any future PlayStation 4 owners. Oh yeah, and Sony.

PS4 offers a superior experience on several fronts,” it concluded. “The resolution is higher at 1600x900, as compared to the tried and tested 1280x720 on Xbox One, suffering as it does for more visible aliasing artefacts.”

Not long now untill the release of the PS4 15/11 US, 29/11 EU, cannot wait. What are you lot doing with games like this that are out for both PS3/PS4, are you waiting like me for the PS4 version? or do you plan to get it for the PS3 and or upgrade to the PS4 version?

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

771. Posted:

So the PS4 version is slightly prettier? At first I thought you meant it ran better or something.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

772. Posted:

So its a bunch of stuff that most audiences won't care or see. I mean as someone who can see a bit of the difference I don't care about 1080p on any system if were being truthful. I'd rather all games go for 720-900p at 60fps and stuff a ton of detail into the game as a result.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

773. Posted:

Boot up of Battlefield 4 from the XMB or what ever the new UI is called.

It took about 32 seconds and i'm which seems like a long time. I'm guessing that buffer we be used to pull up the game info page we saw elsewhere when the system is connected.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

banacheck

774. Posted:

You do know it not just prettier? the Ps4 has a better framerate and more power-hungry features such as ambient occlusion. The multiplayer runs better than XboxOnes single player campaign.

Thats running off a dev kit and not the final build of BF4, the final retail release will be optimised even further and the new console's dashboard features a pleasant ambient soundscape,

Mind you the PS4 is pushing 50% more pixels.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

775. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

You do know it not just prettier? the Ps4 has a better framerate and more power-hungry features such as ambient occlusion. The multiplayer runs better than XboxOnes single player campaign.

Then why didn't you mention those earlier? Or at least post a link to your sources. Because those sound much more important than a slight upgrade in Pixels.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

776. Posted:

Multiplayer running better than single player is bullahut if I've ever heard it.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

777. Posted:

Went to Taco Bell this evening for dinner and got one of their boxes. Of course I didn't win but was I expecting to? Not really.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

778. Posted:

anyone else get the PS4 controller early today? I did and it's gloooooorious.

Seriously - could not be happier with how it feels. Spent a few hours tonight playing PS3 games with it (wired) and aside from having to sit 3 feet from my TV, as that's the only micro USB i have, it was pretty great. The only things I wasn't a big fan of on the PS3 controller is the rear trigger shape / pull and the D-pad, and both are quite a bit nicer on the PS4 controller. The "clickable" touchscreen feels great too - really wish I could test it on something :D Only compatibility issue is w/ sixaxis - however the motion control works on the PS4 controller, PS3 can't seem to sense it.

If you ordered an extra controller on Amazon, it should be showing up any minute now.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames

AuthorMessage

banacheck

779. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Then why didn't you mention those earlier? Or at least post a link to your sources. Because those sound much more important than a slight upgrade in Pixels.

I would have thought people would have already read about it seeing as its all over the internet, there where rumours of BF4 running a lot better on the PS4. Just like the rumours of COD Ghosts it runs 1080p/60fps on the PS4 confirmed Xbox One 720p still not confirmed no footage ether same
as titanfall 720p.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

780. Posted:

Just out of curiosity, are the twin sticks tighter this time around? I've always hated the standard 'loose' feeling Dual shock analogs, ever since their awkward debut on the PS1 to combat the N64. But yup, i wont be getting a PS4 or XBOX one, at least for now as there aren't any retail titles that capture my interest outside of maybe Killer Instinct. But do i need it? not really. The Wii U has me totaly covered along several titles I've missed out on the Wii as far as console gaming goes. At this point playstation-wise I'd much rather go for a PS2(Klonoa 2, Contra Shattered Soldier, Mega Man X7 & X8, Silent Hill 2-4, Fatal Frame II ect)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!