Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 16,083

shingi_70

Think i'm going to go with PS4 due to it being $100 cheaper and I planned to get a Vita anyway.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

WebHead

Sony_70 wrote:

Think i'm going to go with PS4 due to it being $100 cheaper and I planned to get a Vita anyway.

Against XBO? Yeah I am too. I personally have nothing against XBO, but I'm more of a PS guy and well...there's that $500 price point. I get it's extra because of the Kinect, but if XBO doesn't need it: Why can't there be a $400 Kinect-less bundle?

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

shingi_70

I'm more of a Microsoft guy, but $100 cheaper talks alot. I used to be a playstation guy but skipped the PS3 and the price mixed with sony's overall messaging has me.

Going PS4/Wii U/3DS/Vita this console cycle.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

I got my new issue of Gameinformer from the digital sub program. The Order is on the cover and it looks good.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

WebHead

I predict that Naughty Dog's first PS4 game will be unveiled at this year's Spike VGA awards. ND is 2 teams I believe and TLOU was released in June. I doubt the other team has just been sitting on their butts twiddling their thumbs.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Knux

I bet we will see Uncharted 4 in 2014 or 2015. Either way, I can't wait for Naughty Dog to blow me away again!

Knux

RR529

A new Kingdom Hearts III trailer has surfaced during the D23 Japan Expo.

It first shows Sora, Donald, & Goofy fighting off Heartless in a highly detailed "Twilight Town" setting (Shadows & the big fat ones from the first game). During the end of this part, Sora is shown using what appears to be a new super attack, a bright carnival looking pirate ship that swings back & forth, smashing Heartless.

During the second part, Sora & Co. are seen on a similarly designed roller coaster that's flying through the air (on light tracks that appear before it), circling the Rock Titan (from Hercules), while Sora whacks parts of it's body as he passes by (it looks much larger than it did in the first game, truer to it's original size in the film). The background here is generic mountainous scenery.

I saw it on IGN's YouTube channel.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Gamer83

irken004 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
[HEAVY BREATHING]

Yup, I'll be getting the Collector's Edition. Really hyped for this, it's easily my most anticipated next-gen game right now.

Gamer83

Tasuki

Man anyone out there like me and seriously considering getting a Vita if for nothing more but to stream PS4 games and freeing up the TV? Smart move on Sony's part I am sure that they will move alot of Vitas on that principle alone.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Got myself a $5 Big Box from Taco Bell for dinner, entered my code, and didn't win...

Oh well, you never win these sorts of things anyway (though, even if I didn't win the PS4, that 1 year free subscription to PS+ would have been nice...)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

irken004

RR529 wrote:

Got myself a $5 Big Box from Taco Bell for dinner, entered my code, and didn't win...

Oh well, you never win these sorts of things anyway (though, even if I didn't win the PS4, that 1 year free subscription to PS+ would have been nice...)

I ended up seeing like 2 people win PS4's on tumblr from that contest.

Tasuki

Man the more I keep hearing about the PS4 the more hype I become. November 15th can't come soon enough for me lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic