Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 16,084

shingi_70

Its more Need for Speed than Forza or Gran Tursimo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Sleepingmudkip

Ok this is at the top of my ps4 list

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Yep its going to make going all digital that much harder this generation. Space constraints aside that's a lot of data and I'm not even sure what my Data Cap is.

Calling it now that there will still be a few PS4/Xbone games that won't have digital versions at all. Beyond Two souls isn't getting a digital copy and I'm sure Quantum Break won't either.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

irken004

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Digital is the future...if you are rich. Or indie.

Or maybe not so bad if everyone gets that google internet or whatever with massive download speeds.

/prays

Edited on by irken004

shingi_70

This news bums me out because I was planning to go all digital with my Xbox One thinking downloads would be in the same ballpark as my 350.

I wonder how much my speed will go up if I upgrade to the best Uverse plan.

WAT!

Jaz007

Even with good Internet, you're going to need a new hard drive after getting a few retail games. All-digital is going to have a hard time catching on if hard drive memory capacities don't go up faster than game files sizes do. Doesn't bother me though, I've always been a physical man, and this just means that digital future is even farther away.

Jaz007

irken004

Jaz007 wrote:

Even with good Internet, you're going to need a new hard drive after getting a few retail games. All-digital is going to have a hard time catching on if hard drive memory capacities don't go up faster than game files sizes do. Doesn't bother me though, I've always been a physical man, and this just means that digital future is even farther away.

It also helps that PS3 and PS4 hard drive are fairly easy to upgrade. Might be easy to find a 1TB drive for it. I'm guessing they may also add support for external drives at some point.

shingi_70

Yeah I think i'm going to go Nintendo/Sony this generation. I just like Son't messaging much more than Microsofts and they're getting more games. I have a 3DS and I'll get a Vita for Christmas with a WIi U/PS4 before next summer.

WAT!

shingi_70

I really hope Sony has a good selection on the Gaikai streaming next year. I really want to play Beyond despite not owning a PS3.

WAT!

Jaz007

Well my intrest in Octodad just went up, I'll probably get the game when it goes on PSN.

Jaz007

shingi_70

Who's that man with two piece suit.

WAT!

Jaz007

Sony_70 wrote:

Who's that man with two piece suit.

Huh?

Jaz007

shingi_70

Its from the Octodad theme song.

Still unsure if I want a PS4 or Xbone first. Xbone has more AAA titles I want. However PS4 will initially have a stronger playerbase and more indie titles until probably late next year.

I am getting a surface 2 and windows phone.

WAT!

Gamer83

Sony_70 wrote:

Its from the Octodad theme song.

Still unsure if I want a PS4 or Xbone first. Xbone has more AAA titles I want. However PS4 will initially have a stronger playerbase and more indie titles until probably late next year.

I am getting a surface 2 and windows phone.

Both consoles seem to be set up for good first years, can't really go wrong either way. Xbox One is better on the AAA front but PS4 has the price advantage and inFamous Second Son tops my list of most waned next-gen games so that made my decision for me but both should offer plenty to early adopters.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

WebHead

50GB for digital Killzone: Shadow Fall eh? Good thing PS4 comes with a 500GB HDD. It's enough to get you started, then if you need more, add more.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic