Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,302

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

661. Posted:

I personally thought Sony had a great indie showing at e3 - arguably the best I've ever seen indies treated by a first party manufacturer, not to mention publicly. Sony has also gone out of their way to contact and assist a metric ton of indie devs. Hell - I have a Sony contact I can email at a moments notice, and I haven't made one red cent with my game company yet and have no purchasable published works. Microsoft wouldn't even respond to my emails, Steam might as well not have email, and Nintendo sent me a form letter. Hell, Sony was easier to contact than OUYA, and infinitely more knowledgeable.

I'm getting Killzone at launch.. If Infamous Second Son was launch I'd get that... I almost bought Knack instead, but it's not QUITE the graphical powerhouse launch game I want to show off. Killzone looks unbelievable in play, and I want people to ooh and aah :)

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

662. Posted:

@SwerdMurd

Yeah Sony has been much more open compared to the other guys and that's going to help them in the long run.
closet thing for microoft would be this
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Developers/id or Chris Chaka's Twitter.

Eh don't understand the whole need to want to ohh and ahh people with new Hardware. On the xbox side Ryse Single Player mode looks crazy amazing but when friends come over why play that when we will have much more fun with Killer instinct. I think killzone will be a mix of both and it sucks it has no split screen..

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

1337man1233

663. Posted:

Captain_Balko wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

I'd say, the Wii U is the only unexciting and most dissapointing system launch in Nintenhistory.

Virtual Boy. I win.

id love to see a press release or conference advertising virtual boy

1337man1233

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

664. Posted:

So what's everyone getting at launch , I'm thinking if I can grab one,

-PS4
-Killzone: Shadowfall
-Knack
-Watchdogs
-Fifa 14

Gonna grab a Vita in February.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

665. Posted:

I'm just getting the PS4 ad playing the FTP games and what get with Plus. I might buy a download game from the store though.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

banacheck

666. Posted:

PS4, Killzone, Watch Dogs, i'll pick up Knack just a bit after launch. As i have games i still haven't played on the PS3, i'm keeping my PS3 so i'm in no rush. And i cannot rush a game, as i love to do everything the game has to offer.

I'll also download a few indie games especially Transistor, this look amazing.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

667. Posted:

I'ma be getting Knack I think. Don't care for FPS, so no Killzone, and Knack looks like fun.

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Dreamsleep

668. Posted:

I might wait until the Order comes out...as others have said, I also have tons of PS3 games I still want to play. But, it is so tempting.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DS

AuthorMessage

banacheck

669. Posted:

What do you think of Sonys Virtual Reality Headset? it works with the PS4’s PlayStation Eye camera and is more accurate than the VR tech leader, Oculus Rift apparently.

PlayStation 4 Virtual Reality Headset Due for Late 2014 Release

Sony has a virtual reality headset in development and it’s due for release in the autumn of next year, according to reports.

Various development sources told GamesIndustry that the headset works with the PS4’s PlayStation Eye camera and is more accurate than the VR tech leader, Oculus Rift.

Apparently, however, the prototype currently has ping pong balls attached to it in order to make it easier to track, so there are still some challenges ahead.

The headset is not connected to Sony’s existing Wearable HDTV Personal 3D Viewer (below).

According to CVG, the headset was due to be announced at Gamescom last month, but is now set to be unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show in a fortnight. 

However, GamesIndustry says that Sony does not want to distract buyers from the PS4 launch and that the headset will not appear at TGS.

Evolution Studios is said to be working with the headset to simulate a cockpit view in DriveClub.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

670. Posted:

Some indie games coming to PS4.

Flower
Untitled
Doki Doki Universe
Untitled
Hohokum
Untitled
Counterspy
Untitled
ResoGun
Untitled
Basment Crawler
Untitled
War Thunder
Untitled
N++
Untitled
Blacklight: Retribution
Untitled

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

671. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

-PS4
-Knack
-Watchdogs
-Fifa 14

Right now I will just be getting Assassin's Creed IV. I also want to check out DCUO on the console and I am waiting for Destiny.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

irken004

672. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

-PS4
-Knack
-Watchdogs
-Fifa 14

Right now I will just be getting Assassin's Creed IV. I also want to check out DCUO on the console and I am waiting for Destiny.

I have a Killzone Shadowfall bundle preordered, but other than that maybe Knack and AC4 Black Flag or Watch Dogs. But I'll give some free to play games a try like Blacklight Retribution which is fun on PC.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

673. Posted:

N++ sounds right up my alley. I never got around to picking up the 360 version before I lost access to Live...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

674. Posted:

I'll be getting Killzone: Shadow Fall, Watch_Dogs and that PS Plus version of Drive Club.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

675. Posted:

SCEJ is having a pre TGS Press confrence this week.
Untitled

Here's a link to the english live stream.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sceja-press-conference-english

PDT - 11:00 p.m. (9/8)
CDT - 1:00 a.m.
EDT - 2:00 a.m.
BST - 7:00 a.m.
JST - 3:00 p.m.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

676. Posted:

More indie stuff on PS4
Pool Nation Extreme
Untitled

Contrast
Untitled

Pinball Arcade
Untitled

Minecraft
Untitled

Tiny Brains
Untitled

Super motherload
Untitled

The Witness
Untitled

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Swiket

677. Posted:

Pretty sure Fez, Binding of Isaac, and Rogue Legacy are coming to PS4, as well.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

678. Posted:

Yeah I was just doing the list in waves.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

679. Posted:

Indies, indies, indies. Can we see some blockbuster retail productions please?! I'm really started to get worried about what I dropped $400 for.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

680. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

Indies, indies, indies. Can we see some blockbuster retail productions please?! I'm really started to get worried about what I dropped $400 for.

Announced at today's PS4 event

-Dynasty Warrior's 7 from Tecmo Koei
-Yakuza Ishin from Sega
-Wonder Flick from Level-5
-Deep Down from Capcom
-Guilty Gear Xrd
-Lilly Bergamo from grasshopper
-

shingi_70