Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 16,083

Haru17

Dezzy wrote:

Oh well, I guess Cd Projekt and Monolithsoft have taken their place.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Dezzy

@Haru17

You're right, I should've said they've far expanded on their role! Also, how do you manage the break the formatting?

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

IceClimbers

So Sony refused cross platform play for Minecraft, something Nintendo is playing along with for the Switch version.

Bad look Sony, bad look.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Dezzy

New Dishonored game. Apparently:

I'd bet good money this was just DLC for Dishonored 2 but not enough people bought Dishonored 2 so they thought they'd repurpose it.

TuVictus

So it's an actual full fledged sequel? Or a small spinoff?

TuVictus

Ryu_Niiyama

I still have to finish 2. UGH. I need a clone. This looks good though. I'll likely get it and will play it four years after release.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Dezzy

@Operative2-0

Small spinoff seems likely given how little time has passed since 2.

Ralizah

Haha, I still haven't played the first Dishonored.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CanisWolfred

Looks fun to me. But yeah, seems more like an Old Blood-esque expansion rather than a true sequel.

Obviously Wolfenstein II looks awesome as well, btw.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Haruki_NLI

This is make or break for PlayStation for me this year. We are so far into the PS4 lifecycle and only two games have been featured at E3 past or present that appealed to me. One is Crash and the other was Ratchet in a sizzle reel.

Its been 4 consoles and Ive dreaded the day they drop what made me like the ecosystem, but if nothing is shown tonight thats to my tastes as an individual, on a system with a very wide library, the box goes in the wardrobe.

Im gonna get crap for this post but its been nearly 4 years. It needs more than two games to pull me in. I bought it on the good faith Sony would support both sides of their base and they havent.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Octane

@Ralizah Don't even bother if you need a spreadsheet to explain what's in what edition. Launching with six different editions... That's Ubisoft for ya.

Octane

CanisWolfred

I always stick with the standard. I'll need to know about that pre-order DLC, though...

Like, can you get the DLC if you don't pick up the game? I'm just curious...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Dezzy

BLP_Software wrote:

This is make or break for PlayStation for me this year. We are so far into the PS4 lifecycle and only two games have been featured at E3 past or present that appealed to me. One is Crash and the other was Ratchet in a sizzle reel.

You sound like you're looking for a company called Nintendo.

IceClimbers

Knack 2 got a new trailer in the pre-show. Releasing September 5th.

Edit: Only $40 too.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

CanisWolfred

^To be fair, Microsoft has a few that might peak his interest... @BLP_Software

Granted, one of them is Rare Replay, and the other is "I Can't Believe It's Not Made by Rare!: The Platformer's Revenge" aka Super Lucky's Tale...and Maybe The Sea of Thieves, too, if he's into Co-Op and/or Pirates.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

IceClimbers wrote:

Knack 2 got a new trailer in the pre-show. Releasing September 5th.

Edit: Only $40 too.

Here's hoping it'll be like Sly 4 and be a surprisingly fun game that Sony has 0 confidence it because it's not dark & brooding...or, I guess in this case, because the first game had nothing really going for it except its status as a launch title...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Octane

Sony also announced some co-op games during their pre-show; Hidden Agenda from the creators of Until Dawn and That's You!, Sony's take on the Jackbox games. They all involve your phone in some way (like the Jackbox party games).

Octane

CanisWolfred

Octane wrote:

Sony also announced some co-op games during their pre-show; Hidden Agenda from the creators of Until Dawn and That's You!, Sony's take on the Jackbox games. They all involve your phone in some way (like the Jackbox party games).

So, Sony just confirmed that they're conspiring to take over the world? Okeydokey then, I'm just gonna hope I can play Matterfall before they start using their games to target people with deathrays.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic