Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 16,083

Haru17

?

That's the show floor line up. Any of those games could be just an old demo they rolled out and nothing else.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

CanisWolfred

Haru17 wrote:

?

That's the show floor line up. Any of those games could be just an old demo they rolled out and nothing else.

Oops, then we're the full schedule? I know I read it there, and from what I read, they weren't showing anything new, just a few new demoes of popular series, like Resident Evil (they're apparently going to show off te exact same demo twice)

Oops, I was apparently thinking of Capcom's line-up article, which they published the same day...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Peek-a-boo

One more sleep until Christmas Da... I mean the PlayStation Meeting, sorry!

Horizon: Zero Dawn is the Game Informer cover game this month too. This is a superb cover art.

Untitled

I have got a good feeling that it may well be one of the most spectacular game of 2017.

Peek-a-boo

CanisWolfred

@Peek-a-boo - That's a pretty illustration, but I don't think it represents the game based on everything else we've been shown. Just sayin'. It kind of reminds me of one of those Movie posters or Album arts, or those covers to generic sci-fi/fantasy novels. Hopefully it's more a case of the former than the latter, though. Usually the cover illustrations are the best part of the whole book...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

^Funny, I then went to Barnes & Nobles afterwords and looked at all the Fantasy/Sci-fi novel with illustratated covers, just so I could check out the art. Just thought I'd mention that.

JaxonH wrote:

Anyone playing any God Eater Resurrection, God Eater Rage Burst 2 or Deus Ex Mankind Divided?

...But then I caved and flipped the coin again, twice, while I had the box in my hand at Gamestop...and it landed on Heads both times. So I will be playing this, yes. Let me know if you're interested in teaming up at any point.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Haru17

@Peek-a-boo Holy— That art! Like, damn. I hope we see something crazy from Horizon tomorrow. The original demo was great, but we've only seen two sequences from that game.

Ralizah

Great cover art. Too bad GI has never been a very good magazine.

I'm curiously unexcited about this new PS stream. Perhaps because I expect it to be mostly hardware, and I don't plan on buying PSVR or Neo anytime soon.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Haru17

Game Informer has some nice visual design, but I never liked any of the writing I read while I was subscribed. It's also kinda dumb that the most popular gaming magazine is linked to the most popular game store.

IceClimbers

So PlayStation Meeting is today. Looking forward to it, but I'm not sure I'd consider myself hyped. Not buying myself a Neo or a Slim, and PS VR doesn't have enough content that I'm interested in to justify the purchase.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

CanisWolfred

IceClimbers wrote:

So PlayStation Meeting is today. Looking forward to it, but I'm not sure I'd consider myself hyped. Not buying myself a Neo or a Slim, and PS VR doesn't have enough content that I'm interested in to justify the purchase.

I think I've seen more than 5 games I'm interested in for the PSVR, but I'm still gonna hold out on this whole VR thing. I wanna make sure it's not another Wii-level gimmick. I'm already seeing a lot of VR stuff for the HTC and whatever Steam's shilling that are clearly just tech demoes, or barely use the VR features at all, just hoping the buzz word gets them some extra sales. Besides, even if there's a lot of good stuff for PSVR at the start, Sony has a habit of front-loading all but their most successful platforms. If they still get a steady amount of complete and interesting games in about 3-5 years (preferably 5, but you never know), then I'll know it'll be worth it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Octane

There's the off-chance that they're going to show a new game, so I will be watching it anyway. I don't think I'll get either PSVR or NEO, but you never know. Maybe I will consider it, but there's NX as well, maybe I should wait until they reveal that thing?

Octane

Haru17

@Tsurii Uh, the Nioh demo ended. Sorry to burst your bubble

Ralizah

Went back to that demo the other night, got demolished by the vampire chick 10 times in a row, and decided I was done with it.

That fight was harder than anything I've ever encountered in a Souls game.

The demo as a whole was a lot of fun, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Octane

PS4 Pro confirmed.

Octane

Octane

PS4 Pro coming on November 10 for just $399. I'm actually considering it at this point.

Octane

Haru17

Octane wrote:

PS4 Pro confirmed boring.

Grumblevolcano

Now the big question is if NX is revealed before November 10.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

Haru17 wrote:

Octane wrote:

PS4 Pro confirmed boring.

I almost fell asleep during that lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Peach64

Genuinely surprised it's out this year, and surprised at the price too. Was expecting more than that.

Peach64

IceClimbers

The PS4 Pro is the most ridiculous looking console I've ever seen!

Hot take: Nintendo excited more people and made a bigger splash announcing a Mario runner in APPLE'S EVENT than Sony did in the entire PlayStation Meeting.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic