Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 16,083

Ralizah

Damn. Guess I'll need a PS4 at some point...

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Jaz007

Watching Kaz hirai gifs has made my day. His epicness has surpassed that of Reggies for me. My face feels a bit different because it has been smiling and laughing so much. My body was not ready.
Untitled

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

shingi_70

Question do you guys expect Gaikai streaming of PS2/PS3 games at launch. Really want to play this but don't have a PS3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Midnight3DS

I don't expect it too. I'm not a fan of the concept to begin with.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

shingi_70

Midnight3DS wrote:

I don't expect it too. I'm not a fan of the concept to begin with.

why not. I mean unless you have crappy internet I can't see how you could not want something as cool as cloud games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

banacheck

I think Sony could well have some Gaikai games a launch, and Sony will be showing off more than 40 games at E3 for the PS4,PS3 & PSVita. If your into MMOs, PlanetSide 2, DC Universe Online & Warframe are coming this autumn, in line with the release of the PS4.

banacheck

Peach64

Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS4?

Untitled

Could it finally be time?

Peach64

Midnight3DS

Hey Peach, could I get a direct image link of that pic, if you'd be so kind?

Midnight3DS

Yes... thank you very much!

RR529

Darn. I was hoping that it would have been a PS3 release, but with the new consoles (which I can't currently afford) coming out, it makes sense.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

banacheck

Peach64 wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS4?

Untitled

Could it finally be time?

Nice find, i'm hoping so..

banacheck

TysonOfTime

I'd buy a PS4 for that.

...And now everything seems so easy, doesn't it?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

banacheck

I come across rumours about "Kindom of Hearts 3" being exclusive to the PS4, but i come across another rumour about the Xbox One. [Xbox One to be underclocked by 100-200mhz: issues manufacturing ESRAM]

"It is rumoured that MS have ran into yield problems which is said to be caused by the ESRAM on-board the newly announced Xbox One"

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

banacheck

Midnight3DS wrote:

And now some Sony hanky panky to be aware of concerning DRM...

http://kotaku.com/5972787/sony-patent-could-stop-you-from-pla...

That patent is quite old now from last year, thats why i don't understand Microsoft 24 check-ins as this DRM can be done with a totally offline console. it ties the disc to the console. Before the PS3 came out Sony did the same patented DRM, i wouldn't worry about this as Sonys already said thay are not using DRM hardware.

But this patent is 100% real the same place people found out about the patent, is the same place the rumours about Xbox One to be underclocked by 100-200mhz.

I forgot to show you guys & girls this: Microsoft Netherlands posts Killzone Shadow Fall shot on official facebook page. http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=577637 Four top games. "who doesn't recognise them?" the tweet says.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

DGGames

Well its confimed both PS4 and XBOX ONE use the same approach to anti-used games DRM: console fully supports it, publishers decide if they want to use it or not, so the DRM point is irrelevant... people that hate DRM only have 1 platform that isn't anti-used games: Wii U.

Game developer and gamer.

irken004

DGGames wrote:

Well its confimed both PS4 and XBOX ONE use the same approach to anti-used games DRM: console fully supports it, publishers decide if they want to use it or not, so the DRM point is irrelevant... people that hate DRM only have 1 platform that isn't anti-used games: Wii U.

Uhhh, no, that's only confirmed for Xbox One. And even then, details are still shady.

Edited on by irken004

Electricmastro

Here it is for the sake of showing it.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic