Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,528

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

361. Posted:

@V8_Ninja: That was a million times more amusing than the actual announcement.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

WebHead

362. Posted:

I think the PS4 sounds awesome. Good looking games and awesome hardware. It seems to be a developer's dream.

However the problem is obviously going to be the price tag. Bare minimum $400.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

363. Posted:

I don't really like the combination of the start and select button on the dualshock 4. Start and select were used for different things before so why would it be a good idea to combine them.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

364. Posted:

The dualshock 4 just looks ugly. Also, the touchpad on the front looks pointless, either go all out or do nothing.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

365. Posted:

Untitled
am I not coming through to anyone?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

366. Posted:

Don't know what I think about the slightly re-designed controller yet. I am so used to traditional PS controllers. Never touched an Xbox one, but I know a lot of people feel they near perfected the standard controller.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

367. Posted:

Gran Turismo 6 announcement trailer if you're interested....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7naFe7RWARg

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

368. Posted:

So my PS4 issue of gameinformer arrived today. inFamous Second Son looks fantastic! So it looks like have been thinking about the touchpad wrong. We have tried to think of some grand use for it, instead of thinking of it as a new multi-purpose button to further the evolution of dualshock. One way Second Son is using it is by having you put both of your thumbs on it to absorb any smoke around you to recharge your powers. This a simpler use, but will aloe for more actions in game. They will also be able to use it for other things with different motions of course. The true beauty of it is adding more inputs to the controller without clutter or over complicating things, not for grand uses like the Wii U gamepad. It's actually not hard to come up for good uses for it I'm a game if you think about this way.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

Innit

369. Posted:

The console is going to look like a flattened Daft Punk helmet.

Innit

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

370. Posted:

Appearently PS4 has a nice power advantage over the competition. http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/05/playstation_4_has_a_si...

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

371. Posted:

Destiny - official trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS1BM9XRgvw

Edited on by Midnight3DS

AuthorMessage

RR529

372. Posted:

Just saw a commercial for Destiny while watching WWE Monday Night Raw (surprised to see a TV commercial this far out), and PS4 was the only platform mentioned in the advertisement (maybe meaning it'll release on PS4 first, or that Sony has an advertising deal, like MS has had with COD).

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

373. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Just saw a commercial for Destiny while watching WWE Monday Night Raw (surprised to see a TV commercial this far out), and PS4 was the only platform mentioned in the advertisement (maybe meaning it'll release on PS4 first, or that Sony has an advertising deal, like MS has had with COD).

Sony has an advertising deal with them. Bungie said they'll get exclusive DLC while Microsoft is probably going to get Halo based items for the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RR529

374. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Sony has an advertising deal with them. Bungie said they'll get exclusive DLC while Microsoft is probably going to get Halo based items for the game.

Ah, that makes sense.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

375. Posted:

Well now Sony may follow MS example of DRM for used games with its own PS4 according to this article.

http://www.gamespot.com//news/ps4-may-include-drm-for-used-ga...

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

376. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well now Sony may follow MS example of DRM for used games with its own PS4 according to this article.

I'm starting to get really worried here. I'm starting to think about E-mialing Sony. I'm going to E-mail them if they don't do what I think is the right thing when it comes to used games. I've never E-mailed a company before either. This issue is something I'm really not just going to take lying down. The possibilty of this happening in the next-gen is just plain horrible to me, it would ruin it.

AuthorMessage

dumedum

377. Posted:

I think you're giving the emailing thing a little too much weight.
They don't care.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

378. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I'm starting to get really worried here. I'm starting to think about E-mialing Sony. I'm going to E-mail them if they don't do what I think is the right thing when it comes to used games. I've never E-mailed a company before either. This issue is something I'm really not just going to take lying down. The possibilty of this happening in the next-gen is just plain horrible to me, it would ruin it.

Funny thing I have say is that with MS and Sony doing things they way it looks like, the Wii U just might come out on top this gen, as long as Nintendo gets its act together and take advantage of the situation.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

379. Posted:

@Metal_Sonic As Jontron says: "If you're gonna rip [something] off, at least rip off what made [it] good."

I would've been happier if they just put on a full touchscreen. I wouldn't be pleased, but I'd admire the size of Sony's balls. This is just...pitiful...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

380. Posted:

dumedum wrote:

I think you're giving the emailing thing a little too much weight.
They don't care.

My individual E-mail doesn't really matter. It's in the hope that they are gauging reaction to help with their decision on the matter and that the backlash will be big enough to sway them away from used games blocking.

Edited on by Jaz007