Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 16,082

veeflames

@SuperWiiU: Thank you very much for asking that question.
@Tasuki I'm not trying to derail the thread; I'm just saying your statement is false. But yeah, I'll probably stop there (especially since I can't handle the truth. Wow).
Moving on...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tasuki

Yes moving on.

So are any of you guys going to be playing any spooky type games on you PS4 for Halloween? I am thinking I might do a playthrough of The Walking Dead Season One on PS4.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Peek-a-boo

@Tasuki: Alien: Isolation, Bloodborne, The Evil Within, Home, LIMBO, Outlast, Resident Evil REbirth/REmake, Until Dawn, White Night (very underrated game!) and the mother of all horror experiences, P.T., which is no longer available to download unfortunately.

There's plenty of games to choose from!

Peek-a-boo

Haruki_NLI

@Tasuki: Doctor Who Series 9 - Episode 7: The Zygon Invasion (Part 1 of a 2 part story). Via the iPlayer app of my PS4....that's about it.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Gamer83

@Tasuki:
Not a scary, Halloween kind of game, but I'm going to be enjoying delving deeper into the Assassin's vs. Templars story in AC: Syndicate.

Gamer83

GrizzlyArctos

Playing through Bloodborne again as my obligatory horror game. Still one of my all time favourites, and I'm already looking forward to a new playthrough with different weapons!

I'm also going to play through P.T. again later and mourn what could have been...

Yes, I like bears.

Peek-a-boo

For those of you who haven't played P.T., here are just three in-game captures taken by using the Share button:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

You'll have to zoom in - and look at the above image - in a dark room, otherwise you cannot make out what that 'thing' is lurking on the second floor.

The game manages to be scary and unsettling in still images, which is an incredible feat in itself!

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

GrizzlyArctos

@Peek-a-boo: P.T. Is without a doubt one of the best horror experiences I've ever had. For what is essentially a corridor walking simulator, it really paces out the scares so that you never feel safe, and the fact that it takes place in the corridor of a house really makes it relatable to the player. The fact that it was completely free too was a huge bonus. Huge shame about Konami's decision to cancel Silent Hills...

Yes, I like bears.

Tasuki

Some great choices there. I won't get much game time tonight since I will be busy with Halloween stuff so like I said earlier just Walking Dead. As for P.T. I never got the chance to download it but then again I am kinda glad I didn't so I am not upset at what was cancelled if that makes sense at all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GrizzlyArctos

Well, playing P.T. alone in the house with every single light turned off may have been a bit too much for me, but this may be my new Haloween tradition.

Yes, I like bears.

Ralizah

P.T. is still the best thing I've experienced on my PS4. I don't expect that to change any time soon.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Peek-a-boo

@Ralizah: I'd argue that it is the best thing that has happened this (new-ish) generation so far.

It was released at the drop of a hat, without fanfare or expectation, and the whole mystery of the 'puzzles' - and the revelation that followed - is unrivalled to this day. It is quite simply a small masterpiece of sorts.

I am so glad that it is still on my hard drive. It will never be deleted, ever!

Peek-a-boo

Blast

Man, oh man... Now I know why Xbox and Sony guys felt sorry for Nintendo only gamers. Now I know why they laughed at Nintendo fanboys. So freaking happy I have a PS4. Now I see it when Nintendo fanboys cling so desperately to the IPs like Zelda and Pokemon. Having no 3rd party support can destroy a man's taste in games.

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Octane

So...

Has anyone already played Dragon Quest Heroes and the longest game title ever known to man? I still haven't picked the game up, since I didn't have a lot of spare time the last couple of weeks. How similar is the game to Hyrule Warriors? Is it any better or worse?

Octane

Blast

Octane wrote:

So...

Has anyone already played Dragon Quest Heroes and the longest game title ever known to man? I still haven't picked the game up, since I didn't have a lot of spare time the last couple of weeks. How similar is the game to Hyrule Warriors? Is it any better or worse?

From what I've seen on YouTube, its pretty impressive. Better than Hyrule Warriors.

Master of the Hype Train

Ralizah

Blast wrote:

Man, oh man... Now I know why Xbox and Sony guys felt sorry for Nintendo only gamers. Now I know why they laughed at Nintendo fanboys. So freaking happy I have a PS4. Now I see it when Nintendo fanboys cling so desperately to the IPs like Zelda and Pokemon. Having no 3rd party support can destroy a man's taste in games.

Good thing women are immune, huh?

Anyhow, speaking as someone who has never been exclusively, or even primarily a Nintendo fan, I can say that the Wii U is easily my favorite home console this gen.

Then again, even the Wii U can't compare to the almighty 3DS. The 3DS is my favorite post-PS2 game machine, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

Edited on by Ralizah

Blast

Ralizah wrote:

Blast wrote:

Good thing women are immune, huh?

Anyhow, speaking as someone who has never been exclusively, or even primarily a Nintendo fan, I can say that the Wii U is easily my favorite home console this gen.

Then again, even the Wii U can't compare to the almighty 3DS. The 3DS is my favorite post-PS2 game machine, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

I still love my Wii U and 3DS but I haven't got a game for them in a long while. Fire Emblem Fates will save my 3DS. Xenoblade Chronicles X and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will save my Wii U.
I'm already planning on buying a bunch of games for my PS4, though.

Master of the Hype Train

Ralizah

@Blast: Do you have a Vita? Despite Sony's lack of support, I think it's an awesome little machine.

Anyway, I'll probably start changing my tune once the proper Japanese stuff releases. Persona. Final Fantasy. Dragon Quest. Gravity Rush. Things like that. The Wii U's major weakness, for me, is the almost complete absence of RPGs.

Edited on by Ralizah

Blast

Ralizah wrote:

@Blast: Do you have a Vita? Despite Sony's lack of support, I think it's an awesome little machine.

Anyway, I'll probably start changing my tune once the proper Japanese stuff releases. Persona. Final Fantasy. Dragon Quest. Gravity Rush. Things like that.

Oh, I'm gonna buy a Vita soon. The games I got on my PS4 right now are Final Fantasy Type-O HD with Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae. Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remaster and Uncharted Collection.

And yeah. Wii U's lack in RPGs is embarrassing and a shame.

Edited on by Blast

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

And I have a question... Can I buy a PSP avatar from the Store and use it as my PS4 Avatar even though I don't own a PSP? It costs just 49 cents but I don't wanna use my debit card for that. Please help! Lol

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic