Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 16,083

Ryu_Niiyama

I swear dragon quest xi is going to be the only game i'm going to play through twice just for graphics. Will be getting both versions no matter what.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tasuki

WaveBoy wrote:

@Ryno:
The day I play any RPG is the day you sell your retro collection. Final Fantasy 8 was the last!

@Tasuki
Honestly, I'm not that interested in playing Dragon Quest Heroes, it's just that eventually when I do pick up a PS4 it would be nice for one of my first games of the few to be cartoony, whimsical and light hearted.....Which we all know is the equivalent of finding a needle in a post apocalyptic blood soaked gun riddled haystack In terms of the PS4's current library.

You know that Dragon Quest Heroes is not an RPG it's a hack and slash game like Hyrule Warriors.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

Haru17 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Thank you Bloodbourne, you made forget about an overhyped title.

Does not compute.

I didn't mean that literally. It's own mediocrity made people forget about it, it was just really fun timing that a game with a semi-similar setting on the same console came out pretty shortly afterwards But I like my story better, because good video games do a better job at winning. It's like a variation on the Infamous vs. Prototype thing where Infamous basically (and understandably) stole Prototype's popularity.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Grumblevolcano

Darth Vader PS4 confirmed, comes with 4 bonus games including the SNES game Super Star Wars.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haru17

Linkmeister wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Darth Vader PS4 confirmed, comes with 4 bonus games including the SNES game Super Star Wars.

Guess who's buying a ps4 at Christmas now! SO GOOD LOOKING!

I warned you... I warned all of you!

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Tubalcain

@Haru17: Nintendo should have done this with the splatoon or mario maker bundle. it seem they only make an effort to spruce up to box. why not decal or put a skin on the WiiU. I'm seriously considering selling my PS4 just to buy the darthvader PS4 hahahahha.

Tubalcain

Haru17

Tubalcain wrote:

Nintendo should have done this with the splatoon or mario maker bundle. it seem they only make an effort to spruce up to box. why not decal or put a skin on the WiiU. I'm seriously considering selling my PS4 just to buy the darthvader PS4 hahahahha.

Like, don't. Don't do that! Gah! Everyone else reading this, lurkers and posters all, do not walk down this path for it leads only to folly.

Edited on by Haru17

Tubalcain

@Haru17: oops I may have potentially unleashed the contents of Pandora's box!!! hahahahaha

Tubalcain

Haru17

Tubalcain wrote:

oops I may have potentially unleashed the contents of Pandora's box!!! hahahahaha

Pandora's Box has Darth Vader on it, confirmed.

Tubalcain

@Haru17: it will go nicely with the play arts vader model!!

Untitled

Edited on by Tubalcain

Tubalcain

shingi_70

Not really feeling the console, wish it was something a bit more minimal like a tie fighter or a smaller full body Vadar.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

I don't know I thought MS did a better job with the Star Wars Edition 360 myself.

So I have a question here. Does anyone know of a way to use a controller other then the Dualshock 4 on the PS4. I don't like the quality of them, I have had 2 of them break on me and I am not rough on my controllers, I still have NES controllers that work just fine. I refuse to spend 60 bucks on a junk controller and Sony refuses to let third party companies make controllers for them. So any ideas? I don't care if I have to get an adapter, or what. I love the system but the DS4......

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

Wow, that is one the ugliest controller I have ever seen (Star Wars one).

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Peek-a-boo

The Darth Vader keychain necklace asides, this looks pretty good to me, and it is going to sell gangbusters around the world come November time:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

To my surprise, this is going to cost £384.99 here in Great Britain.

The Batman: Arkham Knight special edition bundle was £399.99/€499.99 so, while it isn't very much of a deduction (only 3.75%), it surely signifies that Sony are hopefully no longer going to charge a premium price of £400 for their custom themed consoles anymore. Even the new Destiny: The Taken King bundle is £384.99 too!

Nice to see those four oldie Star Wars games thrown into the mix as well. The force is indeed strong with the PlayStation brand this November.

Peek-a-boo

Ryno

You may not be able to play PSone classics on a PS4 but at least you will be able to play a SNES game!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic