Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,302

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

201. Posted:

In wonder how quickly thy will have the Gaikai Bad and how many titles.

The PlayStation asp looks like a more defined smart glass which is awesome.

Looking forward to Microsoft maybe showing their stuff next month and its safe to say Nintendo got leapfrpgged yet again.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

202. Posted:

The fanboys in this thread. Dear god.

Whenever I check threads like these I feel embarrassed to be a gamer. :/

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

ChuJelly

203. Posted:

I think the console seems... interesting. That's really all I have to say, to put it in a single word summary. The graphics look neat and smooth, the sharing features look REALLY cool (though I have the strongest feeling they will hardly be used) and I guess the touchpad on the controller is okay. But, still.... I fail to see, at this point, how this will overall change the gaming experience. The sharing feature will forever change online connectivity, and it seems really neat.... but that's online. The single-player, controller only experience seems hardly changed, at least from what we have seen so far. All they did was take the PS3, put on a fresh coat of paint with graphics and a few small new options (most of which I bet would already be possible), and put it out. The touchpad will hardly change anything I bet, and the camera/Move is something I doubt will ever be widely accepted. Still, I bet it will sell like hotcakes if the price isn't astronomical. Sony and Microsoft strongly dominate the gaming market, and their fans will lap up the console regardless, I'll bet you. I can't blame them. It seems like a really neat system for the pure traditional gamers! Just not for me. I want a unique experience, not the same playing experience I've already had. I'll stick to my PS3.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

204. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

You're surprised.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

205. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Killzone Shadow Fall is coming for it so it's a must-buy! :O

Luckily it's a launch title.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SteveRod1992

206. Posted:

Okay there was only one let DOWN!!!! Where the hell was Kaz Hirai!!!! lol jk

SteveRod1992

Nintendo Network ID: SteveRod87

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

207. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

IAmNotWill wrote:

You're surprised.

Not surprised, ashamed.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

208. Posted:

Makes me a bit worried about the console's price and how they'll financially sustain GAIKAI. Other than that, it was a mostly sound conference.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

WesCash

209. Posted:

I was underwhelmed by the conference. There was nothing that really excited me or peaked my interest.
Maybe they'll find something exciting to show at E3 though. I'm curious about the price too.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

210. Posted:

This things gotta be ridiculously expensive!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

211. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Well done. You guys have managed to watch a two hour show and somehow miss every single second of it. Breathtaking.

So, what? Many people here are Nintendo users who have little to do with Sony while you are fond of Sony and anticipate their approach to cloud gaming :3

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

JusticeColde

212. Posted:

I'm just gonna wait for the price reveal to see if anybody actually buys this in the first 5-7 months seeing as the Wii U can't sell big, even with TV features in this economy.

Edited on by JusticeColde

Watch my stuffs
250 games and counting
Follow me to fun

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveGBA

213. Posted:

If you're a happy PS3 owner this up your street. Everything is better but somehow still the same. The Dual Shock lives on, I was hoping for something more evolved but I guess it will give the Vita something more to do.

That guy! UGH! "Hey, look at me. I ride a broomstick, and I was into stickers before it was cool." Pshhhhhhhh. He doesn't know about sticker power.

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

214. Posted:

Regardless of what you may think about the games, you've got to admit that it's a lot better than Nintendo with their entire attempt at E3 2012. Launching with PS3 games? I don't think either Destiny or Watch Dogs has really been confirmed for this gen technically. It wouldn't surprise me if they were, but still and they're likely to come out late this year if this year at all right next to the PS4 launch so it's a lot harder of a case with the whole they launched with a bunch of last-gen ports rather than simultaneous release. I mean I don't consider Black Ops 2 or Alien Colonial Marines to be ports of older games because they're not. They're releases on a next-gen system at about the same time as their original platforms. Then talking about games lets face it Nintendo didn't exactly sell what they had all that well. Nintendo Land was shown very poorly and failed to showcase what it could do and New Super Mario Bros. U at the time was just another average looking 2D Mario Game. The big thing we had was Pikmin 3 and that was about it, we didn't get announcements of The Wonderful 101 or Game and Wario until later and overall details on those are still rather slim it seems. It took til September to see some waves and we just got the first big one last month with the Nintendo Direct. I'd say for the first reveal of a new system Sony quite outdid Nintendo showing off solid gameplay footage, giving specs upfront, and announcing big titles from big developers early on. It could have been better, but you can always say that so I think Sony wins in terms of revealing a new system compared to the Wii U.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

215. Posted:

The PS4 seems somewhat impressive, but it still kinda feels like more of the same.. I have a feeling that they will have a hard time competing with Wii U and the Xbox 720.. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm not too pleased with the PS4 so far..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

216. Posted:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-21-sony-tells-eurog...

Hell yes!

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

SteveRod1992

217. Posted:

Wow! No used game blocking! Looks like rumors of PS4 only being Digital can be put to rest also.

SteveRod1992

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

218. Posted:

Uh... Just because people think this console looks like a Wii U and Xbox combined clone on drugs, doesn't make them fanboys. If you guys like it that's fine, but don't call people who don't, fanboys.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

219. Posted:

Untitled

Here's what the controller looks like, the analong sticks are to close together, my thumbs will somehow cut themselves if I used that controller, but what is that in the middle, a touch screen, and what are those buttons in the front?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SteveRod1992

220. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Here's what the controller looks like, the analong sticks are to close together, my thumbs will somehow cut themselves if I used that controller, but what is that in the middle, a touch screen, and what are those buttons in the front?

The left one is Share, and the right one is Option.

SteveRod1992