Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 16,083

FOREST_RANGER

Makes me a bit worried about the console's price and how they'll financially sustain GAIKAI. Other than that, it was a mostly sound conference.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

WesCash

I was underwhelmed by the conference. There was nothing that really excited me or peaked my interest.
Maybe they'll find something exciting to show at E3 though. I'm curious about the price too.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

FOREST_RANGER

Bankai wrote:

Well done. You guys have managed to watch a two hour show and somehow miss every single second of it. Breathtaking.

So, what? Many people here are Nintendo users who have little to do with Sony while you are fond of Sony and anticipate their approach to cloud gaming :3

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

JusticeColde

I'm just gonna wait for the price reveal to see if anybody actually buys this in the first 5-7 months seeing as the Wii U can't sell big, even with TV features in this economy.

Edited on by JusticeColde

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

NinChocolate

If you're a happy PS3 owner this up your street. Everything is better but somehow still the same. The Dual Shock lives on, I was hoping for something more evolved but I guess it will give the Vita something more to do.

NinChocolate

Supermarioman

Regardless of what you may think about the games, you've got to admit that it's a lot better than Nintendo with their entire attempt at E3 2012. Launching with PS3 games? I don't think either Destiny or Watch Dogs has really been confirmed for this gen technically. It wouldn't surprise me if they were, but still and they're likely to come out late this year if this year at all right next to the PS4 launch so it's a lot harder of a case with the whole they launched with a bunch of last-gen ports rather than simultaneous release. I mean I don't consider Black Ops 2 or Alien Colonial Marines to be ports of older games because they're not. They're releases on a next-gen system at about the same time as their original platforms. Then talking about games lets face it Nintendo didn't exactly sell what they had all that well. Nintendo Land was shown very poorly and failed to showcase what it could do and New Super Mario Bros. U at the time was just another average looking 2D Mario Game. The big thing we had was Pikmin 3 and that was about it, we didn't get announcements of The Wonderful 101 or Game and Wario until later and overall details on those are still rather slim it seems. It took til September to see some waves and we just got the first big one last month with the Nintendo Direct. I'd say for the first reveal of a new system Sony quite outdid Nintendo showing off solid gameplay footage, giving specs upfront, and announcing big titles from big developers early on. It could have been better, but you can always say that so I think Sony wins in terms of revealing a new system compared to the Wii U.

Supermarioman

Jani-Koblaney

The PS4 seems somewhat impressive, but it still kinda feels like more of the same.. I have a feeling that they will have a hard time competing with Wii U and the Xbox 720.. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm not too pleased with the PS4 so far..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SteveRod1992

Wow! No used game blocking! Looks like rumors of PS4 only being Digital can be put to rest also.

SteveRod1992

Nintendo Network ID: SteveRod87

SCRAPPER392

Uh... Just because people think this console looks like a Wii U and Xbox combined clone on drugs, doesn't make them fanboys. If you guys like it that's fine, but don't call people who don't, fanboys.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Here's what the controller looks like, the analong sticks are to close together, my thumbs will somehow cut themselves if I used that controller, but what is that in the middle, a touch screen, and what are those buttons in the front?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SteveRod1992

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Here's what the controller looks like, the analong sticks are to close together, my thumbs will somehow cut themselves if I used that controller, but what is that in the middle, a touch screen, and what are those buttons in the front?

The left one is Share, and the right one is Option.

SteveRod1992

Nintendo Network ID: SteveRod87

Bankai

SCAR392 wrote:

Uh... Just because people think this console looks like a Wii U and Xbox combined clone on drugs, doesn't make them fanboys. If you guys like it that's fine, but don't call people who don't, fanboys.

Here's an idea. If you stop acting like a fork, people will stop calling you a fork.

Bankai

SteveRod1992 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

The left one is Share, and the right one is Option.

That Share button is going to get a lot of use from me

Zodiak13

I will get the PS4 when I get all Sony systems, right before the next gen is announced. Always have hated that controller.

Edited on by Zodiak13

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

SCRAPPER392

Bankai wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Here's an idea. If you stop acting like a fork, people will stop calling you a fork.

Being called a fork is different than a fanboy, though. Besides, PS4 is a spork when I need a FULL fork. I'm guessing Xbox will be a spoon. I'd rather go with Microsoft over PS now.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Zodiak13

I just got a PS3 2 weeks ago, but at least it was free. Found 3 good games for it Ni No Kuni and dark/demon souls.

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

Gamesake

Bankai wrote:

Well done. You guys have managed to watch a two hour show and somehow miss every single second of it. Breathtaking.

I tried to stay awake for most of it.

SteveRod1992 wrote:

You have to give Sony credit today

For persistence?

...in my pants.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic