-Uncharted 4
-Tearaway Unfolded
-Batman: Arkham Knight

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Gamer83

Dave24 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I've heard some Souls fans grumbling about DS2. Is there any legitimacy to the complaints? I'm tempted to play the next-gen re-release of it in April.

Wait a month or two after the release, so price will get axed by half, if you want to buy it cheap. However, if you are wanting, then buy it day one for PS4 - you will have all the DLC, imrpoved framerate/graphics, some additional content, so if you don't have it for PS3, I don't know why you wouldn't buy it.

I think though that Capcom officialy lost their minds. I mean, "definitive DmC" edition is just... laughably bad. Why would you want to re-release something that sold pretty poorly for established franchise. But I know I'll buy DMC4 for sure! It only shows that people really are hypocrites - calling out Nintendo for ports and yet look, PS4 and X1 get them constantly. Why not calls like portstation?

You're right, too many damn ports. On the one hand I'm sick of them, on the other, unfortunately I'm part of the problem. I bought Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, TLoU Remastered, and GTA V (and the Master Chief Collection for X1). And I'll be buying REmake and DMC 4 'remastered.' I think, at least from third parties, things are going to start getting balanced out on the new consoles though. It'd be even better if Capcom was still worth a damn aside from their old games. It's really sad that DMC 4, a game from 2008, was one of the last very good games that company made and probably tops my list of most anticipated games on the way from them. It's just shocking how far they have fallen since the midway point of last gen. But that's what happens when corporate greed takes over.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

WebHead

I'm guilty too lol. I bought TR: DE and TLOU: R and planning to get RE HD and Tearaway Unfolded.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Datasun_7

Anybody else excited for dying light? Looking really good, just not sure if i should pre-order or not. Judging by Techland's record im not sure if i should

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

DefHalan

Datasun_7 wrote:

Anybody else excited for dying light? Looking really good, just not sure if i should pre-order or not. Judging by Techland's record im not sure if i should

I played a small demo at E3 and was not impressed. It could have been for many reasons but, personally, I would not pre-order it. Unless t is one of those pre-orders where you get bonus stuff and can transfer it to another game if you decide not to pick it up lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Datasun_7

DefHalan wrote:

Datasun_7 wrote:

I played a small demo at E3 and was not impressed. It could have been for many reasons but, personally, I would not pre-order it. Unless t is one of those pre-orders where you get bonus stuff and can transfer it to another game if you decide not to pick it up lol

Ah fair enough, i'm not hearing much hype for the game so maybe its for good reason i guess. Btw seeing as you have played it, did the combat or parkour feel clunky at all or was it alright?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

DefHalan

Datasun_7 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Datasun_7 wrote:

Ah fair enough, i'm not hearing much hype for the game so maybe its for good reason i guess. Btw seeing as you have played it, did the combat or parkour feel clunky at all or was it alright?

Those were exactly why I wasn't impressed everything felt clunky. I heard they were redoing a lot of stuff to make it better but I don't know if that was before or after the E3 Demo I played.

Gamer83

WebHead wrote:

I'm guilty too lol. I bought TR: DE and TLOU: R and planning to get RE HD and Tearaway Unfolded.

Just pre-ordered RE HD today, that's one game I can play over and over and not get sick of. Back in the day it was one of those titles that made get a Gamecube, glad to finally have it on a Sony console.

Gamer83

DefHalan

CanisWolfred wrote:

Looks like the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection will be yet another game to grab this March...

I just don't understand why not throw in the first Borderlands also. I hope they make a statement soon, it could be something as lame as the Engine didn't work well with the new hardware or something but right now it feels a little strange.

CanisWolfred

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Looks like the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection will be yet another game to grab this March...

I just don't understand why not throw in the first Borderlands also.

Because it's an obsolete game that's largely been overshadowed by its far superior sucessors. Honestly, I'm glad they didn't waste their time. Even if they tried to spruce it up, it still would've just been Borderlands 2 with less classes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DefHalan

CanisWolfred wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Because it's an obsolete game that's largely been overshadowed by its far superior sucessors. Honestly, I'm glad they didn't waste their time. Even if they tried to spruce it up, it still would've just been Borderlands 2 with less classes.

I sunk hundreds of hours into Borderlands 1 and still haven't put 5 hours into Borderlands 2. So to me, the first would be more important to me lol

Tasuki

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I sunk hundreds of hours into Borderlands 1 and still haven't put 5 hours into Borderlands 2. So to me, the first would be more important to me lol

I don't know how to explain it but I just found the first Borderlands to be better then the second one. The only thing that had the second one going for it was that there were more classes to choose from. I kinda like the darker gritter nature of the first one more that didn't relie so heavy on story.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DefHalan

Tasuki wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I don't know how to explain it but I just found the first Borderlands to be better then the second one. The only thing that had the second one going for it was that there were more classes to choose from. I kinda like the darker gritter nature of the first one more that didn't relie so heavy on story.

Totally agree

Ralizah

I'm surprised by the relative lack of hype about The Order: 1886. I'm not usually too into shooters, but the game looks awesome. The recent story trailer for it totally rekindled my interest. Also looking forward to next-gen version of DoA 5 (even though I suck at fighting games), Bloodborne, Persona 5, MGS 5, No Man's Sky, FF Type-0, Dark Souls 2 with all expansions and improvements on original, Arkham Knight, Disgaea 5, Until Dawn...

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Dave24

And 10% off code for any digital game until 26 january.

Dave24

CanisWolfred

^Yup, just used that code to get about $5 off a $48 purchase.

Just got:

Resogun
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Shadow Warrior
Towerfall
Transistor

Still have over $6 left on my account. Saving them for when the Towerfall expansion comes out...or Grim Fandango. Whichever comes first...which is Grim Fandango. @_@

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

Even though I have way too many games to play, I'm thinking about getting Strike Suit Zero on sale. Would anyone recommend it?

Jaz007

SCRAPPER392

Jaz007 wrote:

Even though I have way too many games to play, I'm thinking about getting Strike Suit Zero on sale. Would anyone recommend it?

No. I got it on Xbox One Games with Gold(PS+ equivalent), and I think it's pretty boring.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic