Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 16,083

Tasuki

SO it looks like Shovel Knight will be coming to PS4. Super excited for that one.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ralizah

They were trolling so hard with that FF VII thing.

Suikoden II coming to Vita IS incredibly exciting, though.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Gamecubed

Uncharted 4 looks amazing, super excited for that one. It's funny how it's kind of come full circle with Tomb Raider. Uncharted was influenced by Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider 2013 borrowed things from Uncharted. Now Uncharted is kind of borrowing things from Tomb Raider 2013.

Also, EA is offering Mirror's Edge (PS3), Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) and Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita) for free on the PS Store until midnight tonight (pacific time). Just putting that out there in case anyone missed it and had any interest in any of those freebies.

Gamecubed

SCRAPPER392

I didn't like Uncharted 2 and Tomb Raider. Uncharted 1 was cool, especially since it went head to head with Gears of War, but it went to cinematic and "die and try again" after that, IMO. There just didn't seem like there was enough to do in Tomb Raider. You could find the treasure and do the side quests, but that was boring as heck. The best part was the adventure, and it was too short for my liking. It wasn't worth the $30 I paid, IMO.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

omg The Witcher 3 delayed

Worst news of my life

AlexSays

Faruko

The keynote was... Lackluster, a lot of indie games which most of the times cost less on Steam, Order 1886 or whatever feels like a joke.

Uncharted 4 looked AMAZING, and SF5 news that its cross platform between PC/PS4 its HUGE

It was decent to knew about some games, but as a whole it was meh, i was more hyped by that 5 seconds talk between aonuma and miyamoto

And that FF7 was so bad ROFL, a year and a half old game which can be run by any 6-7 year old PC (Released June 2013 for steam) that has been going for less than $4 dollars almost monthly... LOL

Thanks EA for PvZ, its been great fun

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

arnoldlayne83

Very happy for the PS4 line-up (first + third parties) for 2015, I really enjoyed the PS Xperience, there is a lot of interesting indies too (many of them we will get through PSN+

Bloodborne will make my year

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

Aviator

I don't care if we don't get the new Tomb Raider. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is everything I wanted it to be.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Ralizah

I'm planning on getting a PS4 some time next year, but I might skip the new Uncharted if they don't re-release the older games so that I can experience them on the newer system. One of those "never owned a PS3" people.

AlexSays

TW3 even has a woman now as a playable character for the feminists

GOAT confirmed

AlexSays

sub12

Ralizah wrote:

I'm planning on getting a PS4 some time next year, but I might skip the new Uncharted if they don't re-release the older games so that I can experience them on the newer system. One of those "never owned a PS3" people.

I think a Uncharted Remastered compilation is very, very likely. On PS Now (the PS streaming service) Sony has yet to tap that franchise despite putting almost every other big IP on the service..........which probably means they are keeping it off for a reason.

sub12

CanisWolfred

AlexSays wrote:

TW3 even has a woman now as a playable character for the feminists

GOAT confirmed

Oh my god, Witcher 3 is secretly Goat simulator 2!!! Why didn't I notice this before?! Just look at the cover:
Untitled

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Oh, btw, just bought a PS4 from Best Buy so I could get Killzone: Shadow Fall free along with Far Cry 4. Also got it 3 games in a B2G1F deal for pre-owned games, meaning I got 5 games for the price of one.

However, in order to get my parents to order it (I don't have a credit card, nor do I have a debit card anymore, so I had to give them cash while they ordered it for me), I can't use it until March to use it. Possibly the end of March when my birthday is. Which is fine by me, I'll be able to get FF: Type-0 and Dragon Age: Inquisition by then. I may have to take it out temporarily in order to redeem the vouchers for KZ:SF and FC4, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Well, it arrived. In the end, I couldn't resist giving the thing a test run while I waited for stuff to download. Only played the Minecraft Demo (only decent demo there was...) and Styx: The Master of Shadows. The former was way more engrossing than I expected, but I'm still not sure what kind of staying power it'd have with me. At the very least, I can see why people can really get into it. Styx is starting out slow, but other than that it seems good for what it is. A worthy pick up considering THI4F is still $40 and Dishonored 2 is still not a thing. Gonna be hard to resist trying more stuff out after that, though...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ralizah

sub12 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I think a Uncharted Remastered compilation is very, very likely. On PS Now (the PS streaming service) Sony has yet to tap that franchise despite putting almost every other big IP on the service..........which probably means they are keeping it off for a reason.

They really should. Watch them pull a MM3D. though, and take years to even announce it.

Retro_on_theGo

So what happened with PS3 Twisted Metal? I heard almost nothing about it after it was released. Was it good? God, when it was announced at E3 I could have died of joy. I never had a PS3 so I couldn't play it though. Can it be purchased on PSN through the PS4? Cuz I'm gonna get one within two years. I'd rather not get a PS3 at this point. I'm guessing the online is all but dead now.

Tasuki

@Retro_on_theGo: From what people have told me is it was very mixed. Some liked it some didn't. I think the ones that did like it never played the older TMs and the ones that hated it where to nostalgia for the older ones. I can't say cause I never played it either since I don't own a PS3. On the PS4 the only way you can play it is through Playstation Now which is a streaming rental service provided by Sony but the prices are kinda of high. Some games like Dues Ex the charge $29.99 for a 3 month rental I think it is where as I can get that game for the Xbox 360 for $20 or less and it would be mine. Still if you have no other way to play the game like Twisted Metal on PS3 it can be worth it for a person.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo: From what people have told me is it was very mixed. Some liked it some didn't. I think the ones that did like it never played the older TMs and the ones that hated it where to nostalgia for the older ones. I can't say cause I never played it either since I don't own a PS3. On the PS4 the only way you can play it is through Playstation Now which is a streaming rental service provided by Sony but the prices are kinda of high. Some games like Dues Ex the charge $29.99 for a 3 month rental I think it is where as I can get that game for the Xbox 360 for $20 or less and it would be mine. Still if you have no other way to play the game like Twisted Metal on PS3 it can be worth it for a person.

Dang that's pretty disappointing. Guess I won't be able to play it since the PS Now version doesn't sound worth it.

RR529

So, with the recent PSN hack, do you think there's a chance for a second "Welcome Back" type program?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic