Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 16,084

Jaz007

DefHalan wrote:

So since I got the PS3 one game I am thinking of getting is Destiny. I see the offer where I can get the PS4 version for free if I buy the PS3 digital version before January 15th. Does anyone know if there is a time-frame I have to upgrade to the PS4 or no matter when I upgrade I will get the PS4 version for free?

I don't know for sure, but it should be in your libary, or you should be able to add it to your libary so you'll own the PS4 version.

Jaz007

IceClimbers

So far the only game I've actually bought for the PS4 is Dragon Age Inquisition, which I haven't played yet due to a lack of time to do so. I did download Injustice Gods Among Us, The Binding of Isaac, Spelunky, and a few others through PS+ over the past couple months as well as the free-to-play games like DC Universe. Also really enjoyed PT. Far Cry 4 is my next PS4 priority, but I also have Smash Wii U and Pokemon AS to buy as well.

Oh, and download that free PS1 theme. That PS1 startup sound.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Tasuki

So whos all downloaded the PS Anniversary theme for the PS4? I love how they included the original PS boot up jingle. So freakin awesome.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SCRAPPER392

Am I the only one who thinks that the PS1 theme is kind of out of place? I just feel like they have abandoned everything PS1 and PS2 stood for, with the release of the PS3 and now the PS4 is trying to be PS3 again, so it just seems out of place. This is my opinion, just in case that wasn't already clear.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

That wasn't clear, can you clarify?

AlexSays

shingi_70

I think i'm going to buy another PS4 and a Vita come March. I wanted to cut back on my gaming but there's just too much coming to all three systems not to have everything these days.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Gamer83 wrote:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/12/street_fighter_v_punch...

Glad they're finally counting to 5 and it's not being hamstrung by the PS3.

Bummed there's no Xbox One version, though Capcom really hasn't done anything interesting in the genre for a while now.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

I just don't feel like PS3 and PS4 "feel" like how PS1 and PS2 did, so the PS Anniversary Theme seems out of place.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Aviator

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

I just don't feel like PS3 and PS4 "feel" like how PS1 and PS2 did, so the PS Anniversary Theme seems out of place.

In your opinion?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

DefHalan

Aviator wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

In your opinion?

I think that goes without saying

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Peach64

The Playstation Experience has been incredible so far. Yakuza 5 confirmed for the West along with Suikoden II as a downloadable classic.

Edit: And Day of the Tentacle getting the Grim Fandango treatment. Christmas has truly come early.

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

shingi_70

The PS4 will probably go down as the best overall games machine, but man I don't get the excitedment over a bunch of ports.

Oh, I wish Indies would want to take my xbox money, sigh

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Peach64

I wouldn't normally care for ports either, but you just can't play Suikoden II these days without spending a LOT of money. Day of the Tentacle, like Grim Fandango is also really hard to play unless you have a PC with a very out of date operating system on it.

Peach64

shingi_70

I know, I just fnd it that gaf is taking alot of these announcements to be the second coming of Christ.

The indie stuff is my only real + for the PS4 thus far. I hate how the xbox has become the red headed step child as a guy who loves my console games that I won't see shovel knight or banner saga on my system anytime soon. Screw indie devs with thier BS in that regard

Uncharted looks amazing though it crbbed alot from the new Tomb Raider.
The Order still looks like gears of bore to me.

WAT!

AlexSays

DefHalan wrote:

Aviator wrote:

In your opinion?

I think that goes without saying

Could you clarify what you mean by that?

AlexSays

sub12

I'm most excited about the SF IV/V news from today...Uncharted 4 looked amazing, kinda funny how Uncharted borrowed ideas from the OG TR games, than TR 2013 borrowed from the Uncharted franchise, and now Uncharted is borrowing ideas from TR 2013.

As for the Order 1886, I'm not sure how I feel about it, cool setting but it would look even better with some color.

sub12

shingi_70

I wish sony would just say the last guardian was cancelled.
ALso screw you square enix.

WAT!

Edie

Sorry to change topic completely you all must be sick of me by now but I just got a PlayStation 3 and 4. One of my most wanted games for the PlayStation was Skullgirls but it was removed from the EU PlayStation eShop at some point last year, Konami had it pulled for some reason. I am not sure if it's been removed from the North American eShop as it has a different publisher there; It hadn't been at the time of the article.

If there is anyone with access to the North American eShop could you please look and check if Skullgirls is still available? If one is still able to purchase Skullgirls using an American account is there anyway I can do this on an EU PlayStation? Thanks for your help.

Best Wishes,

Edie x

Edited on by Edie

Edie

IceClimbers

Square Enix trolled everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic