Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,528

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,441. Posted:

Persona 5 has been confirmed for both PS3 and PS4.

I now have almost no reason to get a PS3, so it looks like I'll be saving up money for a PS4.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,442. Posted:

I'll probably still get it for the PS3, but that's good to know I guess.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,443. Posted:

Disgaea 5. Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (PS4 AND Vita) A new Ys game. This is the kind of Japanese support I've been waiting for.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,444. Posted:

Persona 5 will still most likely be a PS3 purchase for me but overall it was a good showing just wish Gravity Rush 2 news would surface.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,445. Posted:

Another Persona 5 teaser is always a great thing! And between One Piece, Zelda, and now Dragon Quest, I really think the universe wants me to play a Dynasty Warriors game, haha.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,446. Posted:

So apparently Battleborn is a thing. And I only found out about it thanks to a random ad somewhere. Like seriously, did I miss something or did no on one want to give Gameinformer views? Because I thought Gearbox making a new game would've reached my end of the grapevine in a lot less than 2 months later...

It looks pretty cool, though. It appears to be another co-op shooter like Borderlands, but more eccentric and colorful, which is good in my eyes. I guess the competitive mode is more like a MOBA or something, too. Also it's very pretty.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,447. Posted:

The new Metal Gear Collection is just a clothing line..
I'm not even mad!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,448. Posted:

Bloodborne is coming out in February and I have to wonder after posting a 2 billion lost and the need t show shareholders PS4 exclusive software sales why would they put two games that are very similar in themes and look out in the same month.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,449. Posted:

I don't think the timing of Bloodborne is going to have much affect on the losses from their phone division.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,450. Posted:

So... Microsoft is releasing a game on PS4...

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

1,451. Posted:

Today I finally jumped the gun and got the PS4 the last of us bundle for 339 CAD and Wolfenstein for 29CAD. Didn't plan to get the PS4 this early but these prices were just too tempting. Well at least I don't have to worry about the lack of 3rd party support on the Wii U anymore lol.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

Kuhang

1,452. Posted:

I'll be getting a PS4 next year, Arkham Knight bundle possibly :)

Edited on by Kuhang

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,453. Posted:

I got one a few weeks ago. Been pretty pleased with it, played Diablo 3 and Infamous SS, which is good but Infamous 1 is still the best of them so far.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Faruko

1,454. Posted:

Im still playing Diablo 3 since i got my PS4 about a month ago, havent finished Infamous and need to finish LAst of US DLC... got Destiny but OH MY GOD it sucks...

Does anyone knows about a good PS4 RPG ?? or a WiiU one for all that matters ? im "thirsty" for a good RPG yet neither of those consoles seems to have a decent RPG

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,455. Posted:

That's because there aren't any. I hear Natural Doctrine was cool, but kinda experimental and not everything worked out. It's pretty much the only RPG on the PS4 right now outside of those two DL ones.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,456. Posted:

This month alone we have

Costume Quest, Pier Solar, and Citizens of the earth, there's Child of Light if you haven't played that.

But nothing really big in the JRPG space till next year or with Type-0.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,457. Posted:

Old but Concept art for Guerilla Game's next project which is being called Horizon internally. The game was leaked at the last Gamescom by one of the gaf insiders as the WRPG in sony's arsenal.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

With Lionhead working on a new IP it would be cool to see three big first party RPGs (Xenoblade, Horizon, and Lionheads) all come out in the same timeframe.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Faruko

1,458. Posted:

Got Styx Master of Shadows, since im lazy, ill copy what i posted on push square about the game (which is really good !)

So far (2 hours in, had to leave for work), its a great game, its fun, its 100% stealth, to the point that if you are find out you have to battle and if theres more than 1 enemy you are pretty much dead, theres actually a "Goblin" dificulty which makes the enemy much more inteligent and its "1 hit kill". After all, its called "MASTER OF SHADOWS" and not "MASTER OF FIGHTING" for a reason

The game is all about extinguish torches, stay in the shadows, stealth kills and plan your movement, its VERY rewarding in that regard, the platformer parts can be hard but its nowhere near as ive read in some reviews, you just need to "learn" the mechanichs

Loving the game, eager to finish my work day and keep playing, if you like stealth games, give it a look, i decided to pull the trigger and buy it (actually it was because my PS4 was gathering dust, so i wanted a game to play) and im so happy i did

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,459. Posted:

Oh, it's a stealth game, not a random Western RPG that came out of left field? That's nice to know.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

1,460. Posted:

I thought Styx looked interesting, despite never having played Of Orcs and Men. Glad to hear you think it's pretty good.

Kodeen