Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 16,083

Kuhang

I'll be getting a PS4 next year, Arkham Knight bundle possibly

Edited on by Kuhang

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

Faruko

Im still playing Diablo 3 since i got my PS4 about a month ago, havent finished Infamous and need to finish LAst of US DLC... got Destiny but OH MY GOD it sucks...

Does anyone knows about a good PS4 RPG ?? or a WiiU one for all that matters ? im "thirsty" for a good RPG yet neither of those consoles seems to have a decent RPG

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

CanisWolfred

That's because there aren't any. I hear Natural Doctrine was cool, but kinda experimental and not everything worked out. It's pretty much the only RPG on the PS4 right now outside of those two DL ones.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

This month alone we have

Costume Quest, Pier Solar, and Citizens of the earth, there's Child of Light if you haven't played that.

But nothing really big in the JRPG space till next year or with Type-0.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Old but Concept art for Guerilla Game's next project which is being called Horizon internally. The game was leaked at the last Gamescom by one of the gaf insiders as the WRPG in sony's arsenal.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

With Lionhead working on a new IP it would be cool to see three big first party RPGs (Xenoblade, Horizon, and Lionheads) all come out in the same timeframe.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Faruko

Got Styx Master of Shadows, since im lazy, ill copy what i posted on push square about the game (which is really good !)

So far (2 hours in, had to leave for work), its a great game, its fun, its 100% stealth, to the point that if you are find out you have to battle and if theres more than 1 enemy you are pretty much dead, theres actually a "Goblin" dificulty which makes the enemy much more inteligent and its "1 hit kill". After all, its called "MASTER OF SHADOWS" and not "MASTER OF FIGHTING" for a reason

The game is all about extinguish torches, stay in the shadows, stealth kills and plan your movement, its VERY rewarding in that regard, the platformer parts can be hard but its nowhere near as ive read in some reviews, you just need to "learn" the mechanichs

Loving the game, eager to finish my work day and keep playing, if you like stealth games, give it a look, i decided to pull the trigger and buy it (actually it was because my PS4 was gathering dust, so i wanted a game to play) and im so happy i did

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Jaz007

I started playing Dust after getting it with Plus. It's really good so far. The combat's great, the story is pretty good as well as the voice acting and characters. The art style is gorgeous too, looks really good. The anime feel is great too. My only complaint would be that Fidget is kind of annoying. (She is your characters companion, she's small, flys, and has some abilities you can use). I definitely recommend you try it out soon if you have Plus.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007

So Samurai Warriors 4 is coming out next Tuesday. I've got the Special anime edition pre-ordered. Anyone one else getting the game? I'm getting it for Chronicles mode.

Jaz007

Peach64

NPDs are coming through and looks like PS4 did about 550k. That's a crazy high number for a console in its first September. I can't imagine how it will be selling when it gets a price cut and games people can't play on their PS3. I didn't think anything would top the PS2 figures, but maybe it actually will. This is still just the first wave of early adopters, the mainstream tidal wave is still to come

Peach64

kkslider5552000

Peach64 wrote:

NPDs are coming through and looks like PS4 did about 550k. That's a crazy high number for a console in its first September. I can't imagine how it will be selling when it gets a price cut and games people can't play on their PS3. I didn't think anything would top the PS2 figures, but maybe it actually will. This is still just the first wave of early adopters, the mainstream tidal wave is still to come

This doesn't surprise me. While Destiny is a multi-console, multi-gen games like everything right now, it was marketed as a PS4 game and PS4 is the only console that matters unless you play a lot of Titanfall or Mario Kart, so all of that means more PS4 domination.

It honestly does bother me that none of my posts about PS4 lately involve recommending it to anyone ever. They're doing good things and need to start releasing games that live up to everything else instead of increasingly samey games that I can get on my 360 anyway. Maybe Playstation All Stars would matter if more than a couple of those actual Sony related IPs still mattered to even Sony...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

RR529

I entered that Taco Bell promotion thing, but didn't win.

Oh well, there's always next time.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SCRAPPER392

Peach64 wrote:

PS4 isn't beating Wii, and Wii didn't beat PS2. Other than that, it depends on what type of exclusive software ends up coming to PS4, because 3rd parties are currently pushing Xbox One, as well. Will people buy Little Big Planet 3, The Order: 1886, etc? Will Morpheus do well? Will games like Disney Infinity, Skylanders, or Just Dance succeed on PS4? When is the next Sonic or Pacman game coming out for it? PS4 has to answer these questions more than any other console, because we already know people will buy Halo, Gears, probably Banjo, etc.

EDIT: PS fans buying PS4 is actually a concern for Sony, because they are trying to appeal to the early Wii adopters; not the other way around, and that's what is happening.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jaz007

So I got Samurai Warriors 4 and it's really good. The dynamic battlefields and amount of different combos/moves are really good. It's really not a button masher, most of the moves I do are intentional.

Jaz007

Peach64

13.5 PS4 consoles shipped in 10 months, 3.3 million for the last quarter. It's still outselling the Wii in the same time frame which is just nuts (13.17 for the Wii). I'm shocked they can even manufacture that many. Hope they've got a good stock for Christmas.

Peach64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic