Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 16,083

Jazzer94

@shingi_70 Wait you sold your PS4 but now might be buying it again, didn't you only get rid of it a little while ago?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

@Jazzer94

Yep. Unsure what to do yet. I'll probably just wait and grab another PS4 in January to go with the one. .

Plus I really miss MLB, and the current going ons at Microsoft have me worried about the future of the platform.

If I do decide to go back to PlayStation it won't be till destiny comes out either way.

Pretty wishy washy I know.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

@Jazzer94

Yeah, they're both good consoles but the PS4 seems to more for me.plus I'm guessing Microsoft's first party are out of whack with the killing of the TV stuff.

I'll probably just get a used PS4 system instead of a complelty new one.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Jazzer94

@shingi_70 Seems like a good plan, I still can't decide which one I want myself might even end up waiting to see what the version two of the PS4 and Xbox One are like because last generation version two consoles were the best imo.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Gamer83

shingi_70 wrote:

and the current going ons at Microsoft have me worried about the future of the platform.

You mean shutting down the 'entertainment' division to get Xbox One back to being a focused gaming console like 360 from 2005-2009 when the brand was at its best? Personally I loved that decision and it's had me considering selling off my Wii U (which outside of six or seven games doesn't really have much I want) to get back in the Xbox fold. I'll probably be getting one in November with the Halo MC Collection.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

SCRAPPER392

My cousin has a PS4. It does seem really slick, but I just prefer what Xbox One has to offer. There's more media and I prefer Microsft exclusives like Halo, Gears, and just how they support the console in general.

I'll be keeping my Xbox One, Wii U, and 3DS XL.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

shingi_70

I'm interested in what Until Dawn has become now that its on the PS4. I hope its still based upon slasher flicks as I feel the genre could use more games like clock tower. Also the old SSM games being ported over is a pretty cool thing.

I just pre-ordered destiny and it sucks that some of the content I won't be able to play till next year till exclusivity.

WAT!

shingi_70

@CanisWolfred

Sony Santa Monica.

WAT!

Peach64

Sony just announced 10 million sold through to customers. In 9 months. That's crazy.

Peach64

Peach64

And they've also nabbed Michel Ancel's new studio by the look of it...

Peach64

IceClimbers

They've also announced Tearaway is coming to PS4. Way to further kill the Vita, Sony.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

PandaBrit

IceClimbers wrote:

They've also announced Tearaway is coming to PS4. Way to further kill the Vita, Sony.

I played the demo on my vita, good game just never got round to buying it.

PandaBrit

Twitter:

Faruko

Got a PS4 yesterday with Diablo 3, Last of Us & Infamous

add me (send me a PM thou), PSN: Farukosh

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

shingi_70

I have to say i'm a bit disinterested in Sony's PS4 first party on the retail sector so far. Only games that I really have any excitement for are Bloodborne and Until Dawn. It seems like everything including Until Dawn for the PS4's retail is looking to emulate movies even moreso than AAA gaming already does. Not to say the games don't look great or will be fun. The only game I have my doubts about is the order which looks much cooler to watch than to play.

Even with Quantum Break, Ryse, and Halo doing similar they still have something gamey about them compared to the sony titles. (I think its presenation).

But there seems to be something for all types of players in the first party market.

Sony is delivering these big high production movie like experiences
Nintendo is Nintendo
Microsoft is giving more arcadey and gamey style games.

WAT!

Jaz007

I got inFamous: First Light. It's really good so far. The story's great, the way they are doing Neon powers with Fetch is really fun. And while I'm only a hour or two in, it looks like it has a good amount of content for the price. So far I would definitely say it's worth the download.

Jaz007

Faruko

Im playing Second Son now, im liking it, will surely get First Light at some point !

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic