Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,528

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,341. Posted:

@Gamer83

Well it's fitting since game is a send up to slasher films the vast majority being pretty terrible.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,342. Posted:

@shingi_70

I just bought Knack for $30 on Amazon and that, Stick it to the Man, and Child of Light should hold me off till Trasistor and E3. Hoping to get Killzone and MLB next month.

The Trasistor is out today in the US & EU tomorrow yes? Bastion is another good game by them if you've played it on the 360, so The Trasistor is going to be good also.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,343. Posted:

I almost $#!+ my pants when I saw Transistor on Steam, but I don't think I could get myself to play it on a PC. The wait until I get a PS4 will be a long and hard, but ultimately satisfying one, to be sure.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,344. Posted:

Is FFXV out yet? It's the first FF I'm looking forward to in years. I hope it's actually as good as it looks.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

sub12

1,345. Posted:

Anybody pick up Wolfenstein: The New Order yet? I'm really enjoying it, and although the game has cinematics and set pieces, it still feels like a classic Id-esque shooter,.....large un-interrupted levels, solid settings and themes, and a lot of quasi-mindless action that's just a lot of fun. I also dig that they devoted resources solely to a long single-player FPS experience.

If you like old school FPS's, 9 out of 10, if not, it's a 7 out of 10.

sub12

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,346. Posted:

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,347. Posted:

Arkham Knight looks pretty nice. My most anticipated third party game by a mile.

Sing Star is coming to PS4 from Sony London.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,348. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is FFXV out yet? It's the first FF I'm looking forward to in years. I hope it's actually as good as it looks.

Nope. We don't even have a release date yet. Evidently 8 years wasn't long enough for this game. :P

sub12 wrote:

Anybody pick up Wolfenstein: The New Order yet? I'm really enjoying it, and although the game has cinematics and set pieces, it still feels like a classic Id-esque shooter,.....large un-interrupted levels, solid settings and themes, and a lot of quasi-mindless action that's just a lot of fun. I also dig that they devoted resources solely to a long single-player FPS experience.

I like Old School FPSes, but I'm not really getting the old-school vibe from what I've seen. Of course, half the reason I preferred older ones were for its more insane monsters and slightly more varied color pallettes and weapons. Maybe I'll look up some straight gameplay some time.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,349. Posted:

They announced Samurai Warriors 4 for PS4 in the West. It's coming out the Fall.
I'm really looking forward to it, probably a day one purchase. The thing that caught my eye is mercenary mode. In it you use your own custom character and you travel the land doing quests for factions. You interact with other characters and can make them like or dislike you through your actions or how you reply to them in conversation. You can also swear allegiance to a faction if you want and can travel with one other character in the game. (Note: in case you were wondering, it still has the normal story mode.)

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,350. Posted:

^Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this, but now I want Samurai Warriors 4! :O

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,351. Posted:

Amplitude got kick started meaning another first party game announced for next year.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,352. Posted:

sub12 wrote:

I'm happy with the generally, very positive feedback this game is getting from critics and gamers. It wasn't really a game I was paying super close attention to. I was following it a little but figured it'd be a huge fail in the end. Glad to see it's not. I like FPS, particularly ones that harken back to the old days, so I will be checking this out. I'm getting Watch Dogs and Mario Kart 8 next week so want to get through those first but Wolfenstein will be on my list for July.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,353. Posted:

In MLB I hate how the road to the show penalizes my XP due to bad fielding.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,354. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Aw man. I swear I read multiple times it was coming out in April. Weird. Hopefully E3 gives us a release date!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,355. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@CanisWolfred Aw man. I swear I read multiple times it was coming out in April. Weird. Hopefully E3 gives us a release date!

Maybe you were thinking of FFXIV? That came out on the PS4 in April.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,356. Posted:

First time I've been on this thread xp just want you guys opinions on stuffs, what PS4 games are worth it atm? I have a 360 and Wii u at the moment, so I could play some of the current gen stuff on my 360. Is it a big enough jump for cross gen titles? Probably going to get a PS4 at the end of this month, so I can get Evolve and far cry 4 later this year, I would like to get W_D, infamous and assassins creed 4. Just wondering whether its worth getting a PS4 to play those now

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world and splatoon in the first half of 2015

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

Peach64

1,357. Posted:

The 360/PS3 version of Watch Dogs is quite poor by comparison, but I'd be quite happy with the 360 version of AC4.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,358. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Maybe you were thinking of FFXIV? That came out on the PS4 in April.

Ah, that was probably it. D'oh.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,359. Posted:

^Heh, I remember I was so convinced FFXV was coming to the PS3 and was a PS4 exclusive....only to find out it was talking about FFXIV. Roman numerals can be confusing sometimes.

Am I the only one who finds themselves much more interested in indie games for the PS4 than retail games? I know I only have a few retail games I'm looking forward to, and almost none of them have me as excited as these games:

Axiom Verge
Chasm
Cosmic Star Heroine
Drifter
Jamestown Plus
Mercenary Kings
N++
Night in the Woods
No Man's Sky
Rime
Secret Ponchos
Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
Strike Suit Zero
TowerFall: Ascension
Transistor

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,360. Posted:

I have to say i agree with @Caniswolfred in that I mostly picked up my PS4 for the indie titles.

WAT!