Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 16,083

shingi_70

Amplitude got kick started meaning another first party game announced for next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamer83

sub12 wrote:

Anybody pick up Wolfenstein: The New Order yet? I'm really enjoying it, and although the game has cinematics and set pieces, it still feels like a classic Id-esque shooter,.....large un-interrupted levels, solid settings and themes, and a lot of quasi-mindless action that's just a lot of fun. I also dig that they devoted resources solely to a long single-player FPS experience.

If you like old school FPS's, 9 out of 10, if not, it's a 7 out of 10.

I'm happy with the generally, very positive feedback this game is getting from critics and gamers. It wasn't really a game I was paying super close attention to. I was following it a little but figured it'd be a huge fail in the end. Glad to see it's not. I like FPS, particularly ones that harken back to the old days, so I will be checking this out. I'm getting Watch Dogs and Mario Kart 8 next week so want to get through those first but Wolfenstein will be on my list for July.

Gamer83

shingi_70

In MLB I hate how the road to the show penalizes my XP due to bad fielding.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Datasun_7

First time I've been on this thread xp just want you guys opinions on stuffs, what PS4 games are worth it atm? I have a 360 and Wii u at the moment, so I could play some of the current gen stuff on my 360. Is it a big enough jump for cross gen titles? Probably going to get a PS4 at the end of this month, so I can get Evolve and far cry 4 later this year, I would like to get W_D, infamous and assassins creed 4. Just wondering whether its worth getting a PS4 to play those now

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Peach64

The 360/PS3 version of Watch Dogs is quite poor by comparison, but I'd be quite happy with the 360 version of AC4.

Peach64

CanisWolfred

^Heh, I remember I was so convinced FFXV was coming to the PS3 and was a PS4 exclusive....only to find out it was talking about FFXIV. Roman numerals can be confusing sometimes.

Am I the only one who finds themselves much more interested in indie games for the PS4 than retail games? I know I only have a few retail games I'm looking forward to, and almost none of them have me as excited as these games:

Axiom Verge
Chasm
Cosmic Star Heroine
Drifter
Jamestown Plus
Mercenary Kings
N++
Night in the Woods
No Man's Sky
Rime
Secret Ponchos
Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
Strike Suit Zero
TowerFall: Ascension
Transistor

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

I have to say i agree with @Caniswolfred in that I mostly picked up my PS4 for the indie titles.

WAT!

shingi_70

So far I've been playing

Knack-
I'm at chapter 6 or 7 and I've been enjoying it since the story has kicked, i'm not a big fan of how diccutly spike goes up at times where i'm dying over and over to build up a special move.

Watch_Dogs
I'm into the third act and i've slowed down my pace. It doesn't help the current crop of missions in pawnee do't really have a lot in the area.

Child of Light
I'm on the last chapter so i'll probably tun through it this weekend.

Trine 2
Doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, but ill give it more time.

Pixel Junk Shooter
I'm loving it so far.

I cancelled my UFC pre-order so i can get Valiant Hearts, and Transistor.

WAT!

shingi_70

So far I've been playing

Knack-
I'm at chapter 6 or 7 and I've been enjoying it since the story has kicked, i'm not a big fan of how diccutly spike goes up at times where i'm dying over and over to build up a special move.

Watch_Dogs
I'm into the third act and i've slowed down my pace. It doesn't help the current crop of missions in pawnee do't really have a lot in the area.

Child of Light
I'm on the last chapter so i'll probably tun through it this weekend.

Trine 2
Doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, but ill give it more time.

Pixel Junk Shooter
I'm loving it so far.

I cancelled my UFC pre-order so i can get Valiant Hearts, and Transistor.

WAT!

turtlelink

Great news for both PS3 and PS4 fighting game fan users: Guily Gear Xrd will have cross platform play!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

banacheck

'I'm surprised no one's mentioned Bloodborne, the action RPG being developed by From Software and produced by SCE Japan Studio. I'll post some info tomorrow, but if you liked Demon's Soul's you'll definitely want to play Bloodborne come 2015.

Untitled

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AlexSays

CanisWolfred wrote:

What if I loathed Demon's Souls?

Then you might not like their next game

Crazy I know

AlexSays

AlexSays

ON ANOTHER NOTE GUESS WHO GOT A DESTINY ALPHA

THIS GUY

THIS GUY GOT DESTINY ALPHA

CYA L8TER NUBS

AlexSays

Tasuki

AlexSays wrote:

ON ANOTHER NOTE GUESS WHO GOT A DESTINY ALPHA

THIS GUY

THIS GUY GOT DESTINY ALPHA

CYA L8TER NUBS

I got one as well . This game is freakin amazing.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic