Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 16,083

shingi_70

Look's like the new PS4 firmware is coming out next Wednesday. Plan to go through the rest of AC and Strike Suit Zero. Haven't been played any games on the system for big periods in the last two weeks, Been trying to make the most out of the crunchy roll before I let it expire and don't resub until the fall.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Drive Club is coming October 8th.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Melkac

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Peek-a-boo wrote:

As of 6th of April, Sony has shifted 7 million PlayStation 4 units and 20.5 million PS4 games were sold between retail and the PlayStation Store too.

... they are selling a million consoles every single month, more so if they could be able to keep up with the still-quite-bad stock constraints.

Looks like the PlayStation 4 is going to be the PS2 of its day.

p.s. Blast, although The Last of Us is fairly recent-ish, you seem to be confusing 'a few months' with almost ten months!

Honestly the more I sit here reading stuff it kills me how sales have become more of a topic of conversation than the games themselves.

Probably because there's not much to talk about in that regard.

Melkac

shingi_70

Last big game was infamous and right now there's nothing exclusive to talk about until E3 on any system. I guess Wii U has Mario Kart. PS4 has MLB but thats been out a month on PS3/Vita.

Untitled

Driveclub is still a PS+ game and that version comes with 10 cars and five tracks for free.

WAT!

shingi_70

You dudes lobe indie games.

Spelunky
James town plus
Skulls of the shogun
Starwhal
Nidhogg
Apotheon
Ironclad Tatics
Escape Goat 2
Axiom Verge

WAT!

Jaz007

Anyone have The Amazing Spider-Man 2? If so hopefully it's good. I plan on picking it up once it hits $40. From the reviews I've read, web-slinging is good again. I don't think the menace system will bother me as I generally like to do a lot of side crime type stuff, and it hasn't been mentioned overly negatively in enough reviews. I think I'll like the combat even if it's not Arkham smooth. Franchise fatigue won't be an issue as I haven't played one since Spider-Man 2.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Axiom Verge
Chasm
Drifter

Are my most anicipated on that list, @Shingi_70

Also looking forward to:

Secret Ponchos
Skulls of the Shogun
N++
Transistor
Source
Jamestown+
Cosmic Star Heroine
Escapegoat 2
No Man's Sky

I thought there was more but I guess a lot of indie games came out already...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

2Sang

I'm off. I thought ps4 was going to sell 20 million in it's first year. It's still obviously going to win this gen and is a technically superior console, but I with dat price point of $400 I thought they were going to slam dunk the wii u and the xbone. Maybe in time they will. I'm going to wait and see if smash is worth it, but if not, I'm going to become a sony fan for the first time in my nearly 2 decades of gaming.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

^They're already breaking records and doing much better than the Wii U and Xbox One sales-wise. Not sure what the issue there is, other than Sony losing money since they're selling at a substantial loss.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

2Sang

@CanisWolfred
Nothing wrong with the PS4 imo. I only want 1 console though this gen, so I'm holding out so I'm certain I get the better console. Maybe they'll still break 20 million if they show a strong e3.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

A thread dedicated to the best part of the Playstation?

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shingi_70

I just bought Knack for $30 on Amazon and that, Stick it to the Man, and Child of Light should hold me off till Trasistor and E3. Hoping to get Killzone and MLB next month.

Sony's rumored E3 plans.
Untitled

Its way more vauge than the Microsoft leak but thats mostly due to microsoft stuff getting leaked earlier this year and Phil has been teasing most of it out the butt. Plus digging into Microsoft Jobs and linkedin its pretty easy to find what Microsoft studios might be working on.

WAT!

Ryno

Really looking forward to this year's E3 from the big 3. Hope it lives up to the hype.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

Get on the Hype train.
Untitled

WAT!

kkslider5552000

I like how I have a 360 so I can get a game cheaper because Next gen is stupid-I mean more important!

that's not entirely true but that's what I got out of this

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Knack finally came and I'm enjoying it's DreamWorksness. Very pretty game and the hard mode seems pretty tough.

The show has been run so far and I got called up to the AAA from AA. I wish I could have denied it since my stats sent all back yo zero and the AAA team I'm on is pretty terrible.

WAT!

Tasuki

Started Thief last night on the PS4 and I have to say I am enjoying it. Not sure why so much hate by reviewers but that's why I usually dont pay much attention to reviewers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic