Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,436

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,261. Posted:

The Paper power showed off looks awesome. Is there any explanation why conduits have non elementental powers this go around.

Don't for the night but will jump into my PSN tomorrow.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,262. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

When I get a PS4 we'll have to squad up and noob it out. Or wait until BF5.

That party chat, though. (Sounds so nice!)

Nah man. Destiny.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,263. Posted:

Yeah hurry up and get a ps4 so we can squad it up. We can tactfully take out those pesky buildings.. lol

ooh yeah already got Destiny preordered so I can get in that beta

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,264. Posted:

I need to do another destiny preorder to get a PS4 beta code.

You guys up for partying up on some Mercarny Kings or Warframe this week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,265. Posted:

I'd give Mercenary Kings a download, the PS+ offerings so far have been nice to play around with.

When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,266. Posted:

Metro Redux a port of the two Metro games has been confrimed for PS4/Xbox One and will be shown off by E3.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,267. Posted:

Well, I just dropped my entire MyCokeRewards point balance into their PS4 sweepstakes.

I know the chance of winning is astronomical, but someone has to win it, and I definitely wouldn't win if I never even tried in the first place, so I took the plunge.

Wish me luck.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,268. Posted:

Oh snap Reggie with the rocket launcher.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,269. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

The Paper power showed off looks awesome. Is there any explanation why conduits have non elementental powers this go around.

Don't for the night but will jump into my PSN tomorrow.

It looks amazing, have you signed up on inFAMOUSPaperTrail? it has info on conduits & other info on there just click-on the links.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,270. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

Welcome to the new age!

I seen your pic's on Whats New & thought thats shingi from Nintendolife, glad your enjoying your PS4. Infamous is smart i've only just started playing it properly again as well as i've been playing other games i wanted to finish.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,271. Posted:

That new LOTR (well, middle-earth) game.. oh snap. New trailer

Can't wait for that. Plus Destiny just a few weeks before..

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,272. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

That new LOTR (well, middle-earth) game.. oh snap. New trailer

Can't wait for that. Plus Destiny just a few weeks before..

I dont know its hard for me to get excited about LOTR games. Every time the trailer is freakin sweet but then the game comes out and its just a pile of junk.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,273. Posted:

They're like half and half

Monolith has a pretty solid track record recently though with FEAR and Condemned

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,274. Posted:

Too bad the game is being sent to die ahead of Batman.

Mercanary Kings seems decent but loses something when not playing online.

Beat infamous so next up Steam World Dig and I have to give outlast a fair shake.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,275. Posted:

Too bad the game is being sent to die ahead of Batman.

Mercanary Kings seems decent but loses something when not playing online.

Beat infamous so next up Steam World Dig and I have to give outlast a fair shake.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,276. Posted:

Was anyone else a little dissapointed that the playground in Second Son was completely non-functional? I think they should have let you use the slide.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,277. Posted:

I was able to put a few more entries into that PS4 sweepstakes I mentioned earlier.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,278. Posted:

Im getting a Ps4 & Vita in 2015 when i see enough Games to make it worth it.(i mean Rpgs.....KH3 is the only want i want)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,279. Posted:

Just finished Infamous, what a great game. I agree with a lot of the complaints though, they could have expanded on the story a bit. And the ending irked me, basically choosing which powers I had to use to finish the game..

Overall though great game. Definitely the best PS4 exclusive yet

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,280. Posted:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will have realistic web swinging where it has to connect to a building and not the sky like in Spider-Man 2. Hype.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.