Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 16,084

kkslider5552000

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I've always wanted to be a mormon.

In a video game.

This post is funnier the more awkwardly long you imagine the pause between these two lines.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Seems like the indie game price point is slowly creeping to $20 With $15 on the low end.

Thinking of picking up strike suit zero while it has the plus discount.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamer83

shingi_70 wrote:

Seems like the indie game price point is slowly creeping to $20 With $15 on the low end.

Thinking of picking up strike suit zero while it has the plus discount.

Unfortunately the quality doesn't seem to be going up with the price.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Tend to depend on the game. I wouldn't pay $20 for Mercarny Kings but I would for Pier Solar or a Hat in time.

The Child of Light pre-order page is up among other things so I'll probably pay for it this week.

Wish strike Suit Zero had a demo because I want to try it since the controls sound horrible.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Untitled

The Last of Us remastered is coming over the summer.

[quote]$59.99
Release: Summer 2014
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Framerate: 60 fps source
Higher resolution character models
Improved shadows and lighting
Several other gameplay improvements
In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Includes: Abandoned Territories Map Pack
Includes: Reclaimed Territories Map Pack
Includes: The Last of Us: Left Behind single-player campaign
Pre-order Bonuses
100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after you complete the single player campaign
Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Digital PlayStation Store pre-order bonuses
All of the previous pre-order bonuses mentioned
Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions Mode
Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions Mode[/QUOTE]

WAT!

kkslider5552000

"The Last Of Us' now refers to it being a port. "I am the last of us ports, we are not that desperate"

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

AlexSays

Aviator wrote:

That's not strange at all.

(are three-way marriages allowed in ESO?)

Its less strange in context.. but only a little bit less.

Think we can marry multiple people. Hopefully marriage comes with a tax reduction in the form of a lower monthly sub. lol

AlexSays

Tasuki

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

I have been waiting for this one. One of the reason I have held off getting a PS3 was cause I was hoping they were going to port this game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

Stick it to the man comes out may 6th on PS4
Transistor is out may 20th for $20

May is going to be expensive between MLB, Watchdogs, and Transistor

WAT!

Blast

[quote]Untitled

shingi_70 wrote:

$59.99
Release: Summer 2014
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Framerate: 60 fps source
Higher resolution character models
Improved shadows and lighting
Several other gameplay improvements
In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Includes: Abandoned Territories Map Pack
Includes: Reclaimed Territories Map Pack
Includes: The Last of Us: Left Behind single-player campaign
Pre-order Bonuses
100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after you complete the single player campaign
Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Digital PlayStation Store pre-order bonuses
All of the previous pre-order bonuses mentioned
Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions Mode
Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions Mode[/QUOTE]

The game isn't even that old... It just debuted on freaking PS3 a few months ago....
Oh, well.... If someone wants it then that's fine. I'm not throwing my money at it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tasuki

Man I played Mercenary Kings last night and I have to say what a disappointment it was. It seemed like the idea was good on paper. It seemed to me like they didn't know what kind of game they wanted. Is it a run n gun or is it a dungeon crawler. What it ended up for me anyway was an overcomplicated mess. Glad I got it for free.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Peek-a-boo

As of 6th of April, Sony has shifted 7 million PlayStation 4 units and 20.5 million PS4 games were sold between retail and the PlayStation Store too.

... they are selling a million consoles every single month, more so if they could be able to keep up with the still-quite-bad stock constraints.

Looks like the PlayStation 4 is going to be the PS2 of its day.

p.s. Blast, although The Last of Us is fairly recent-ish, you seem to be confusing 'a few months' with almost ten months!

Peek-a-boo

RancidVomit86

Peek-a-boo wrote:

As of 6th of April, Sony has shifted 7 million PlayStation 4 units and 20.5 million PS4 games were sold between retail and the PlayStation Store too.

... they are selling a million consoles every single month, more so if they could be able to keep up with the still-quite-bad stock constraints.

p.s. Blast, although The Last of Us is fairly recent-ish, you seem to be confusing 'a few months' with almost ten months!

Honestly the more I sit here reading stuff it kills me how sales have become more of a topic of conversation than the games themselves.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

8BitSamurai

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Peek-a-boo wrote:

Honestly the more I sit here reading stuff it kills me how sales have become more of a topic of conversation than the games themselves.

Untitled

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

irken004

In case no one else has used the inFAMOUS SS photo mode, here's some of my examples:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

MAB

8BitSamurai wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Peek-a-boo wrote:

Untitled

It just broadcasts the fact of how butthurt Sony fanboys were last gen when the little old non-supported Wii came out on top sales wise

MAB

shingi_70

Saw Infamous got updated and looks like I'm going to play the second half of the game again without a HUD for some pictures. Really haven't been played much in the last week or so. I have the next three days off due to spring break and no work so i'm going to try and finish up the rest of the games I have and try Don't starve and outlast.

Mercenary Kings seems to have a terrible matchmaking system.

WAT!

banacheck

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

So looking forwards to Arkham Knight, but seeing as this is the last Batman game from Rocksteady i wonder what there next game will be? what ever it is it'll probably be good.

banacheck

Gamer83

Arkham Knight sure is looking awesome.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Going to be pretty expenisve the next few weeks for some.

Next week I'm picking up The Amazing Spider-man 2 and Child of Light.
The Week after it I have MLB The Show

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic