Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 16,083

AlexSays

That new LOTR (well, middle-earth) game.. oh snap. New trailer

Can't wait for that. Plus Destiny just a few weeks before..

AlexSays

Tasuki

AlexSays wrote:

That new LOTR (well, middle-earth) game.. oh snap. New trailer

Can't wait for that. Plus Destiny just a few weeks before..

I dont know its hard for me to get excited about LOTR games. Every time the trailer is freakin sweet but then the game comes out and its just a pile of junk.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AlexSays

They're like half and half

Monolith has a pretty solid track record recently though with FEAR and Condemned

AlexSays

shingi_70

Too bad the game is being sent to die ahead of Batman.

Mercanary Kings seems decent but loses something when not playing online.

Beat infamous so next up Steam World Dig and I have to give outlast a fair shake.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Too bad the game is being sent to die ahead of Batman.

Mercanary Kings seems decent but loses something when not playing online.

Beat infamous so next up Steam World Dig and I have to give outlast a fair shake.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Jaz007

Was anyone else a little dissapointed that the playground in Second Son was completely non-functional? I think they should have let you use the slide.

Jaz007

RR529

I was able to put a few more entries into that PS4 sweepstakes I mentioned earlier.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Sleepingmudkip

Im getting a Ps4 & Vita in 2015 when i see enough Games to make it worth it.(i mean Rpgs.....KH3 is the only want i want)

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

AlexSays

Just finished Infamous, what a great game. I agree with a lot of the complaints though, they could have expanded on the story a bit. And the ending irked me, basically choosing which powers I had to use to finish the game..

Overall though great game. Definitely the best PS4 exclusive yet

AlexSays

Jaz007

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will have realistic web swinging where it has to connect to a building and not the sky like in Spider-Man 2. Hype.

Jaz007

AlexSays

The more I watch ESO streams the more I think I might actually buy it. Likely for the PS4 that way I have a MMO on my PC (GW2) and PS4

Anyone else thinking about it? Trying out the FF14 beta now but I've never cared for Final Fantasy so I doubt I'll get into that (though my character I made is so fine <3)

AlexSays

AlexSays

Anddd FF14 is already deleted. lol

Do not have enough patience to get through that intro

AlexSays

shingi_70

I'm going to start the FFXIV beta.

ESO looks pretty men, plus it doesn't help I'm not a big ES fan.

WAT!

AlexSays

I wasn't on the ESO bandwagon until I started watching a lot of it. The PvE graphically looks great though and provides a ton of stuff to do, and the PvP is basically a GW2-style format which I put a ton of time into.

I don't really care about the $15 a month, so I just have to decide which platform to buy it on. I'm assuming the PC version will have a larger community and will receive updates the quickest though.

AlexSays

Aviator

I'm also slowly leaning towards ESO too. So therefore you should buy it on PS4 so we can play together.

And marry eachother.

fulfilling our lifelong dreams

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

shingi_70

Just finished off seamworld dig today. Pretty awesome game. I hope we see rusty in image and forms next game.

WAT!

AlexSays

Aviator wrote:

I'm also slowly leaning towards ESO too. So therefore you should buy it on PS4 so we can play together.

And marry eachother.

We're closer than you might think, Chrono and I were already planning your move to the U.S. lol

Now I'll get the PS4 version just for you though <3

AlexSays

Aviator

AlexSays wrote:

Aviator wrote:

And marry eachother.

We're closer than you might think, Chrono and I were already planning your move to the U.S. lol

Now I'll get the PS4 version just for you though <3

That's not strange at all.

(are three-way marriages allowed in ESO?)

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chrono_Cross

I've always wanted to be a mormon.

In a video game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

banacheck

PlayStation4 Master Race.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 looks better on PS4 than PC.

The PlayStation 4 version of upcoming MMORPG Kingdom Under Fire 2 has "better graphics" than the PC version, according to producer Sang-Yoon Lee, who believes that PC users will be "very angry" to hear about the visual discrepancies.

Talking about the differences between the two versions with 2p.com (via Gaming Bolt), Lee admitted that it was "a little hard to [discuss the differences] right now because if the PC users know, they will be very angry. PS4 has much better graphics. PS4 graphics quality will be much better and higher than the PC version."

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/kuf2/news/kingdom_under_fire_2_...

banacheck

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic