Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,479

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

1,221. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

That third power in inFAMOUS though... whaaat the heck o_o

Neon still seems most useful to me though.

Damn not there yet >.<

No time this week

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

1,222. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Neon got the awesome speed.

Reggie for the next PlayStation All Stars battle royals.

I'm glad I saw the first hour of Second Son or I'd be so confused right now.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

1,223. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Neon got the awesome speed.

Wait till you get the endless upgrade. Man, it's great. (Assuming your with the evil karma, but why wouldn't you be? :P)

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

1,224. Posted:

hahaha there's a PS4 twitch live right now where you post your number and these guys call and trash talk you

That's next gen right there lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,225. Posted:

Grabbing a PS4 this Thursday since we have some in stock and should be getting another shipment tomorrow. Since the Vita Slim is taking so long might as well bite the bullet. Will pick it up with infamous and download tomb Raider if the sale on PSN is stillin effect. Will be able to play on day one

Dead Nation
Outlast
Don't Starve
Resogun
Contrast

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

1,226. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Grabbing a PS4 this Thursday since we have some in stock and should be getting another shipment tomorrow. Since the Vita Slim is taking so long might as well bite the bullet. Will pick it up with infamous and download tomb Raider if the sale on PSN is stillin effect. Will be able to play on day one

Dead Nation
Outlast
Don't Starve
Resogun
Contrast

You could go ahead and add the PS+ games and Tomb Raider to your account from the pc web store: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main
Just sign in with your PSN info.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

1,227. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Neon got the awesome speed.

Wait till you get the endless upgrade. Man, it's great. (Assuming your with the evil karma, but why wouldn't you be? :P)

Endless is for the good guys too.

Otherwise The Flash would have to be a baddie.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,228. Posted:

Rumor from Thuway one if the GAF insiders.
https://mobile.twitter.com/thuway/status/448330251878531072?s...

Be excited:
1. Local PS2 / PS1 support on PS4 w/ native 1080p rendering for select titles.
2. Bluray+Media Player updates

Eurogamer had a rumor similar to this back in February so its looking likely.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

1,229. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Rumor from Thuway one if the GAF insiders.
https://mobile.twitter.com/thuway/status/448330251878531072?s...

Be excited:
1. Local PS2 / PS1 support on PS4 w/ native 1080p rendering for select titles.
2. Bluray+Media Player updates

Eurogamer had a rumor similar to this back in February so its looking likely.

I would love this, even though I still have my PS2.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,230. Posted:

PS Blog put out a list of nearly every game coming out for the PS4 this year.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

1,231. Posted:

And apparently The Last of Us is coming to the PS4 this summer.. According to an IGN source at least.

Works out well for those of us that didn't finish the game on the PS3

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

1,232. Posted:

I beat Second Son on evil. Great game, great story, best on PS4. I'm gonna 100% now.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,233. Posted:

Should I get infamous for the $60 or get both Killzone and Knack for $80.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

1,234. Posted:

Definitely Infamous, unless you really like Killzone's multiplayer for whatever reason. Infamous is a great game and at least has replay value. Knack doesn't, and Killzone is not a great game. (Well, neither is Knack really..)

But Killzone's only redeeming quality (besides graphics) is its multiplayer, and even that falls short to Battlefield 4. If I could turn back time (if I could find a way.. /Cher) I'm not even sure I'd rent Killzone.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

1,235. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Definitely Infamous, unless you really like Killzone's multiplayer for whatever reason. Infamous is a great game and at least has replay value. Knack doesn't, and Killzone is not a great game. (Well, neither is Knack really..)

But Killzone's only redeeming quality (besides graphics) is its multiplayer, and even that falls short to Battlefield 4. If I could turn back time (if I could find a way.. /Cher) I'm not even sure I'd rent Killzone.

I agree. Killzone has never been a must have for me and for good reason.

Then again, neither has Battlefield. Ghosts is awful (just remake 4 IW), so it seems I'm out of options when it comes to the FPS genre on PlayStation 4.

(Just give me MGSV, Konami.

Love, Chrono )

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,236. Posted:

Untitled

Welcome to the new age!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

1,237. Posted:

Oh damn that looks so nice, makes me want to buy a new one all over again lol

Congratulations brother, welcome to the PS4 family

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

1,238. Posted:

Congratulations man. Hit me up some time if you want to exchange PSN IDs.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,239. Posted:

I'll add most of you guys on PSN after I get off of work tonight.

So far really liking the system. Been playing Infamous the most with breaks for Dead Nation and Resogun here and there. Spent the PSN card on steamworld dig and Fez.

My only problems are lack of a youtube app, and downloads seem slower than my 360 was. That and MLB won't come out until may.

I hate how infamous locks out the evil Karma powers if your playing good.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

1,240. Posted:

GUYS I HAVE PSN+ TRIALS THAT EXPIRE 3/31/14

Who needs one? Let me know, I have three and someone needs to use them!

AlexSays