Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 12,161 to 12,180 of 16,083

Anti-Matter

Can someone help me about My Time at Portia PS4 version ?
Does the game have DLC ?
if yes, does the DLC region locked ?
Also, did the latest update fixed some serious bugs ?
I have asked about that last week but it seems NOBODY has any interest with My Time at Portia.

Anti-Matter

redd214

@Anti-Matter check the store to see if there is dlc, takes just as much time as posting here.

DLC isn't region locked

Ask the devs on Twitter about the update.

redd214

Anti-Matter

@redd214
"DLC isn't region locked"

Except for the case of Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 DLC. The DLC are Region Lock, No crossbuy support.

Anti-Matter

redd214

@Anti-Matter why not just ask the developer directly, Have you tried that? In addition the dlc (st least in the US store) seems rather insignificant so doesn't look like you'll be missing much either way

redd214

Anti-Matter

@redd214
I tried to ask politely about My Time at Portia since i wasn't sure if the game have DLC or not. And i was aware with their issues before update so i want to ask about that to clarify my purchase My Time at Portia PS4 version and Switch version also.
I didn't mean to be annoying but it seems some users here still hating me with whatever i asked just because my gaming preferences were so different.

Anti-Matter

redd214

@Anti-Matter woah relax man. No one's hating on your tastes at all. The game doesn't appear to be very popular which probably has more to do with the lack of answers than people targeting you specifically.

I would suggest reaching out to the developers of the game to get you questions cleared up or see if the have a forum on the games website. Good luck.

redd214

Dezzy

Anti-Matter wrote:

I have asked about that last week but it seems NOBODY has any interest with My Time at Portia.

It is a fairly minor game. The only games that really get a large following on this forum are the 1st party Nintendo games, with a few exceptions for big 3rd party AAA games like Witcher 3 or Dark Souls.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

All PS3/PS4 DLC is region locked, the copy of a game has to match the region of that game's DLC. So like if you have a Europe PSN account, you need a Europe copy of a game. It's the games themselves that aren't region locked (e.g. you can play a NA game on a Europe PS4).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@Anti-Matter Nobody is hating on you. It's just that you can't expect people on a Nintendo forum to have played an incredibly niche PS4 game, that's probably why nobody answered your question. So again, why not go over to PushSquare and try to ask it over there? Or Twitter like @redd214 suggested?

Octane

Grumblevolcano

While Sony hasn't officially announced no PSX, it's too late to announce for a December event. Do you think maybe there will be PSX in early 2020 then with people getting to check out the PS5?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

redd214

@Grumblevolcano Im sure there will be some type of event in February to reveal the 5 just like they did with the 4. Whether its a PSX style event or just a "Playstation Meeting" anyone's guess, though id assume the latter. Then a return to E3 in some capacity for more hand on. Exciting times nonetheless!

redd214

Ralizah

PS5 is coming next Christmas, so an early reveal event is inevitable.

Q1 is a good time, as it gives the public plenty of time to soak up the details on the new system. Dedicate E3 to upcoming PS4/PS5 games.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NEStalgia

Isn't PS5 out yet? I thought it was. They discontinued PS4 like 10 years ago and just talked about PS5 since then. When's PS6 coming?

NEStalgia

Octane

I just want to know what's new in HZD2

Octane

Sadist

Are there people here playing Death Stranding?

Its weird btw... but very engaging at the same time ha.

Sadist

Octane

@Sadist I am. I've played the prologue and chapter 1. Granted, it's heavy on cut-scenes, so I haven't really done a lot myself, but at least some of the trailers make sense now. Well, kinda.

Octane

BruceCM

That's surprising, @Octane .... Not like any of his previous games were like that

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Octane

@BruceCM Haven't really played MGS, so I wouldn't know.

The gameplay definitely has some interesting elements; I'm curious to see how far they're going to take the stealth elements, because it can get quite tense.

I'm personally not a big fan of the online connectivity. Seeing structures other people have built is neat, but I like to do it myself. There's no challenge when there's a bridge built every other minute, no need to get into the water yourself etc. I've turned it off, but I'm curious if it also removes the existing structures, otherwise I'll consider starting a new playthrough.

And what's with Kojima and wanting to remind us he made the game? If you took a shot every time ''KOJIMA'' appeared on screen, you'd be drunk in 10 minutes...

Octane

JoyBoy

@Octane It’s the same with MGS, he really wants to be remembered.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic