Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 11,881 to 11,900 of 16,084

redd214

@Ralizah that's cool, hope next month is more to your taste, we will enjoy both of these I'm sure

redd214

Ralizah

@redd214 I am glad you're happy with this selection. Someone will always end up being the negative nancy. This month, that's me.

@CanisWolfred This is one of those games I look at and think that it's probably not worth the effort involved with carving out time to play it on a home console. Especially when I have a very nice copy of Outrun installed on my 3DS! Although, if I'm being honest, Super Hang-On is more to my taste.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

JoyBoy

Haha yeah, me subscribing this year might have been my worst investment yet. I was really thinking about playing this one game online, but in the end I lost interest lol.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JihyoFanboy

Weird, the camera's drifting a bit on my copy of RDR2 - nothing that ruins gameplay, just some horizontal drifting. Tested it on the rest of my library and it's happening to Berseria too. I'm gonna have to clean my controller again to see if that fixes it. It's only been 8 months, it can't be broken already.

Edited on by JihyoFanboy

JihyoFanboy

RR529

After checking my funds, I decided to buy that .Hack collection that's on sale. Probably won't play it soon since I recently completed Tales of Zestiria, but I'm excited to eventually try it nonetheless.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ralizah

@RR529 I played the G.U. games more than a decade ago on PS2. They're fun, and give the impression that you're playing a sort of in-universe MMO (which makes sense, given the broader premise of the .hack franchise).

It's just a pity that the first set of .hack games was never remastered.

CanisWolfred

Tsurii wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

and I guess Sony's compensating them for being the monthly free game...

Late as hell but...are they really? I remember some Indie studio making news on how they lost a ton of money by having their game be free with Plus, I think? Pretty sure it was worth writing about because the game itself was really good and struggled with sales due to lack of exposure before the Plus thing.

I looked it up, and apparently...no one knows for sure. NDAs and all that. They might get paid a certain amount divided by the amount of downloads, but this kind of info isn't publicly available to verify.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

NEStalgia

Considering one of the reasons listed for raising the rates of Plus was the free games, it's safe to say that the free games is costing them some amount of money. Maybe not sufficiently enough but they're not just making it 100% free (and thus why they're very openly making us pay for our "free" games in turn as well...)

NEStalgia

Ralizah

@redd214 Yeah, that's a pretty incredible discount. Thanks for posting!

EvilLucario

Damn, that solidified my Day 1 buy. Gonna preorder from that right now.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

Got the Deluxe Edition locked in for $61 after tax. Not bad at all.

Ralizah

Arrogant Sony is back in full force. As if that wasn't already apparent.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

@Tsurii Sony needs to get slapped hard like they were at the beginning of the last gen. It's the only way to keep them from being utterly insufferable.

WebHead

@Tsurii like sony always had a confidence but that was uncalled for imo.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

WebHead

They also say they are negotiating with third aprty pubs for PS5 timed exclusives and timed exclusive content as well.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic