Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 11,721 to 11,740 of 16,083

EvilLucario

Keep in mind that's only 1 or 3 month subscriptions as far as I'm aware. Year-long subscriptions are untouched.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Octane

Kinda obvious at this point, but TLOU2 and Ghost are probably coming in the first half of 2020. Late February for TLOU2 I think, and late May for Ghost. Maybe March and June, but something like that.

Octane

Ralizah

FF7R, Ys IX, and Sakura Wars for me next year on PS4. Maybe Persona 5 Royal.

Cyberpunk will be better on PC.

My only PS4 game this year will be Death Stranding, I think. I like to get at least one big game for it every year.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Octane

@Ralizah No Ghost of Tsushima? It's got Japan and everything.

Octane

Ralizah

@Octane I'm torn on that one. It's beautiful, and I'd absolutely love a free-roaming game set in medieval Japan where you can actually complete quests and talk to people in addition to fighting, but I feel like it's going to be like Sekiro or Nioh where the whole game is just killing enemies.

Edited on by Ralizah

-Green-

Can’t bring myself to care too much about those games. Maybe TLOU2, because I wanna see how Naughty Dog writes a new story out of what they said was the end of Joel and Ellie’s story in TLOU. Maybe the Fromsoft game too, but after binging all the DS games and bloodborne game I’m a bit burnt out atm.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Ralizah

The most I've spent on a Naughty Dog game was $25 on the Uncharted collection. Not an amazing set of games, but still a decent value to become acquainted with a series I missed out on last gen.

Edited on by Ralizah

Octane

@Ralizah I don't think it'll be like those games; as those are kinda their own thing. I think it'll be more like a Zelda or a Skyrim; more ''traditional'' open world if you will.

Octane

Ralizah

@Octane I'll buy it at launch if it's like that.

Edited on by Ralizah

-Green-

I just fear that Naughty Dog may be trying to milk Elie and Joel’s story. While TLOU wasn’t a particularly amazing story the ending was one part that I felt was well done, There was an interview where they said that if they made a TLOU2 it would be about other characters, yet here we are with Ellie again.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Grumblevolcano

Early 2020 will probably be rather busy on everything but Switch while Switch is being drowned in backlog from June-December 2019.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CanisWolfred

There are a bunch of PS4 titles from Japan that I'm interested in that should be out by this time next year, but otherwise, Biomutant and the MediEvil remaster are the only AAA PS4 games I'm really looking forward to.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Dezzy

Octane wrote:

Kinda obvious at this point, but TLOU2 and Ghost are probably coming in the first half of 2020. Late February for TLOU2 I think, and late May for Ghost. Maybe March and June, but something like that.

Ghost of Tsushima is gonna get seriously overshadowed if those are all in the first half of 2020.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

EvilLucario

Anyone seen Code Vein gameplay? It looks pretty promising, and while I never played God Eater people drew more comparisons to that than Dark Souls. If it's as good as Nioh I'd definitely keep an eye on it and buy it.

Speaking of, Nioh 2 is higher on my wishlist now. Gonna need to dive deep into that game when I get the chance.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Octane

@Dezzy It should be fine I think. One of those games will be delayed anyway, that's just how it goes.

Octane

CanisWolfred

I'm too squemish for Code Vein, IIRC. I haven't seen anything about it since the first trailer, but I don't want to test it. Even if there's a possibility I'm missing out on a potentially good game, that's better than losing my lunch...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

darkfenrir

Is it just me, or the more I read about Death Stranding makes the game very pretentious?

darkfenrir

redd214

@darkfenrir yeah I've re read that tweet at least 10 times and it becomes less clear every time lol.

Another news bit apparently cross-save is coming to Destiny and I'm sure cross play won't be too far behind. The walls are really starting to crumble now!

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic