Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 16,084

shingi_70

Race the sun is coming to PS4/Vita this summer

Final Horizon is as well
Untitled

Trailer for Hyper Light Drifter

The EIC of Famitsu is saying he knows of a lot of Japanese PS4 exclusive games in the works.

As part of a round table article on the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu (the most relevant Japanese gaming magazine), Editor in Chief Katsuhiko Hayashi shared a tidbit of insider knowledge about the current situation of PS4 development in Japan.

"They haven't announced it yet, but there also are developers that have started to work on PS4 exclusive games. Software developers are moving faster than I thought, and we can expect this to expand in the future"

Considering that Famitsu is known for having extremely close ties with basically every Japanese developer, Hayashi-san is probably the most iron-clad insider we can hear from on what software devs are doing in the archipelago of the Rising Sun.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/14/famitsu-honcho-unannou...

Hoping for a port of Zesteria and Persona 5 myself.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

banacheck

Famitsu has released a review of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) – 10/9/9/10 [38/40], Ground Zeroes has already picked up a good review (which isn't really that surprising). It's only 6 days to go for the EU release, & obviously Infamous SS release's the same day.

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

shingi_70

Castlestrom and Kickbeat are coming to the PS4 later this spring.

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4355

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Trailer for Castlestorm: Definitive Edition

Aztec from team colorblind is coming to PS4 & Vita.

Indie horror title Home is coming to PS4 & Vita as well.
Untitled

edit: These are the games that will be at Sony's GDC booth.
Counterspy ( SCEA ) PS3™
Infamous Second Son (SCEA) PS4™
Helldivers (SCEA) PS4™
Hohokum (SCEA) PS4™
Child of Light (Ubisoft) PS4™
GALAK-Z (17-Bit) PS4™
N++ (Metanet Software) PS4™
Rogue Legacy (Polytron) PS4™
Sportsfriends (Die Gute Fabrik) PS4™
Towerfall Ascension (Matt Makes Games) PS4™
Borderlands 2 (Iron Galaxy) VITA
Luftrausers (Devolver Digital) VITA
Race the Sun (Flippfly) VITA
Steamworld Dig (Image & Form) VITA
Super Exploding Zoo (Honeyslug) VITA

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AlexSays

I FINALLY GOT MY TROPHIES TO SYNC

Praise the LAWD hallelujah

My trophies haven't synced since I got my PS4 in November but I finally found a way to fix the bug on my own. I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible.. Including Sony for creating the bug.. myself of course for finding a way to fix it.. and everyone else that comforted me during these troubling times

BRIGHT DAYS ARE AHEAD MY FRIENDS

AlexSays

irken004

Mere days away from inFAMOUS Second Son's release. Shame it isn't released on a Tuesday like usual.
Also:
Untitled

Chrono_Cross

That Hyper Light Drifter looks awesome. Much better than the other 8 bit indy titles releasing soon. (Even Shovel Knight, lol.)

Though, I really need a PlayStation 4. Just beat Ground Zeroes and I really want to see this played in 1080p.

It would be absolute eye candy.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Dreamsleep

I know this is title a PS4 thread, but I just had to post...just finished Spec Ops: The Line, that I got through PS+ a while back. Amazing anti-war game, I was quite blown away that it actually had a thought provoking storyline. Anyway, sorry guys if this isn't allowed in this thread...PS3 talk.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

HandheldGuru97

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled

From my post on Pushsquare.....
Hmmmmmmmm interesting move by Sony not surprising though as we've been hearing about it for months now ....Not sure what to think about it right now, I don't want to be seen as a fanboy so I'll stay here in the middle for now. Hopefully (and most likely) the tech has come a long way from the mid 90's, but we all know how VR went then....I don't want to see Sony get burned on this.....hrmmmmmmmmmm........I'll keep an eye on this little device....for now.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

shingi_70

My question is this is all nice and good but where is the Vita slim release date at.

WAT!

irken004

CanisWolfred wrote:

That looks like a Bicycle seat. Do I even want to know what they intend to simulate with that?

It's only a prototype, so it'll be more refined later on and probably with more features. I wouldn't expect this to release for at least another 2 years.

shingi_70

Dragon Fin Soup is coming to all three sony consoles.

Untitled

WAT!

AlexSays

Infamous and MGS reviews are a bit underwhelming..

Picking up Infamous tomorrow so hopefully its better than the mixed reviews would indicate

AlexSays

shingi_70

How so it seems to be getting 8s and 9s every where I look. MGS I couldn't care less about since Ground Zeroes seems its for the hardcore fans ans its going to be a live/PSN sale for me.

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic