Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 11,041 to 11,060 of 16,084

Dezzy

@Octane

What does that mean exactly?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Ralizah

@Dezzy I don't think he likes horror games.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Dezzy

@Ralizah

Resident Evil is the only horror series I like. I've played almost no others. Several in the series aren't even real horror games!

Ralizah

@Dezzy This one looks very horror-y, though, which is a turn-off for people not into it.

This is the first non-Switch game I've preordered since Persona 5. Won't be able to play it until two weeks or so after release, but I'm really excited for it.

redd214

Maybe with the money they make Capcom can finally release Deep Down lol!

redd214

Octane

@Dezzy Oddly enough, I'm fine with watching horror. I just don't like playing it. I'll probably watch some of it on YouTube or Twitch when it's out.

@Ralizah. It's pretty amazing, isn't it? And it's just the beta, and it's only been out for a couple of weeks. Now, if they can give me a beta key as well, that would be even better. I'm still waiting..!

Octane

Ralizah

@Octane Creativity suites aren't really my thing, but it has been impressive seeing the sort of stuff people can create in this game.

redd214

Yeah Ive been pretty dismissive of Dreams but after seeing some of the creations it has piqued my interest. Got a beta code so will definitely download tonight and check it out!

redd214

RR529

Anyone got any good grinding tips for post game in DQXI?

In VIII (on 3DS) there was a secluded area you could access in late game that only had slime family monsters (including tons of the much sought after metal variety ones), but I haven't found anything similar in XI.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

@ReaderRagfihs, for story related reasons I can't access the last place where I ran into Metal King Slimes, but I'm sure I'll find them elsewhere eventually.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Anti-Matter

Um...
I want to ask about Earthlock.
Untitled
Untitled

Is the PS4 version of Earthlock : The Festival of Magic in physical can be updated into newest Earthlock ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TuVictus

Still hard to believe we're less than a week away for a game I've been waiting for since I got the 2nd one in 5th grade in 2005. I remember thinking how long the second one took to make. Lol. If someone had told me the third wouldn't be out until 2019, I would have never believed it

TuVictus

EvilLucario

So I was wondering why my capture card would not work for my PS4, then I learned that it has a HDCP setting that blocks capture cards so it can use certain video apps apparently. DRM, basically. That's certainly interesting.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Sadist

RE 2 is surely awesome.

The atmosphere in that game, wooo boy.

Sadist

NEStalgia

@Dezzy I think it's remarkably sad that 89% is the highest S-E has seen in a long time. But it sounds great for KH game considering they're loved but deeply flawed on the whole.

NEStalgia

Dezzy

@NEStalgia

Well they've had plenty of 80s scores (DQ XI got 86, FFXV PC version got 85)
Over 90 is quite rare in general.

RR529

After watching a few YouTube videos I've found a pretty good way to grind in DQXI.

Pretty much you have to find a group of enemies that you can stall a long time with, then just wait until you have the opportunity to use two different special abilities, one which increases the amount of exp & gold you get (& guarantees item drops), the other which swaps all enemies for Metal Slime family monsters (though it can occasionally fail), kill whichever of the slimes don't flee (one character has a %100 guaranteed critical attack, so you're sure to get one), and watch the exp roll in (and a few seeds of life to boot).

Admittedly it does take awhile to set up, but in little over an hour of playtime I managed to get my party up about 6 levels each (in comparison, if I was grinding normally, I may have gotten everyone up 2 levels in that same time frame).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic