Forums

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 4,412

RancidVomit86

I could really care less about multiplayer honestly as long as I'm getting a good game. FPS games I want it just because running around shooting at each other with no one getting hurt is fun but if it's a great game without it then who cares. I lived long enough without every game being multiplayer I think I will be OK.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

Jazzer94

SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@SCAR392 The console has only been out 3 months so your complaints are coming across as nit picky at least to me and Infamous has never had multiplayer so why should it now.

I'm being nitpicky on purpose, because people were about Wii U.

People wanted online in Mario, and my example should make it pretty clear that Sony has dropped the ball in some aspects.

How have they dropped the ball they had an online multiplayer game at launch and they will have more in the future plus 3rd party and the fact the online community is much larger then Wii U.
Edit: Personally I like the fact a balance between single player and multiplayer is being struck.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@SCAR392 The console has only been out 3 months so your complaints are coming across as nit picky at least to me and Infamous has never had multiplayer so why should it now.

I'm being nitpicky on purpose, because people were about Wii U.

People wanted online in Mario, and my example should make it pretty clear that Sony has dropped the ball in some aspects.

How have they dropped the ball they had an online multiplayer game at launch and they will have more in the future plus 3rd party that have a much larger community then Wii U.

Ya, Killzone is competing with CoD, and CoD won, even though it falls short on other platforms. 3rd parties still have the bigger community on PS3, so the same problems that have plagued Wii U, are still relevant to PS4, even with all the hype.

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

banacheck

In no way was this comment warranted or appropriate. If you don't like someone here, just ignore them. Continue to insult other users and you may wind up banned from posting altogether — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

banacheck

RancidVomit86

You guys...I swear...Do you ever get tired of arguing? Ever want a positive thread?

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

theblackdragon

RancidVomit86 wrote:

You guys...I swear...Do you ever get tired of arguing? Ever want a positive thread?

If you want a thread to be positive, do your part and post positively.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

So I got really into Strider today and I am wondering has anyone else played this game? Yeah I know its multiplatform but I am playing it on the PS4.

I have to say I am really enjoying it alot. I have never played a Strider before this but I am loving the Metroidvania style and the fast paced action. So far I have made it pass the third boss.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Gamer83

So most of the reviews I read for Thief were right. The stealth gameplay is fun but platforming is wonky and since I like a good story as well, this game really lacks there. One of those $60 purchases you make when you buy a new console and are looking for something to play. I hoped since it was the Deus Ex: Human Revolution studio that the game would be awesome but instead it's one you beat once then throw on the shelf and maybe play it again two or three years down the line.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

RancidVomit86

theblackdragon wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

You guys...I swear...Do you ever get tired of arguing? Ever want a positive thread?

If you want a thread to be positive, do your part and post positively.

If you go back and read a little you will see I tried that.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

shingi_70

PS4 annoucments have been pretty good of late.

Dead Nation Apoclyspe on March 4th
Trails Fusion on April 16th
The Swaper in May

Sony has been doing a good job if keeping the PS4 relevant in between big releases.

Double evlen is teasing a port they're working on for PS4/Vita. People are suspecting puppeteer but I'm going with into the nexus.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

CanisWolfred wrote:

Better not be Puppeteer.

Also...did anyone actually like Dead Nation?

It sold incredibly well on PS3 before PS+ was a thing, and I saw a lot of people pretty miffed at the fact that Resogun wasn't Dead Nation 2.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

CanisWolfred wrote:

Better not be Puppeteer.

Also...did anyone actually like Dead Nation?

It sold incredibly well on PS3 before PS+ was a thing, and I saw a lot of people pretty miffed at the fact that Resogun wasn't Dead Nation 2.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Cell Damage is coming to PS4/PS3/Vita is soon.
Untitled

Pavilion

Forma.8
Untitled

PS4 is gabbing all the indes.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamer83

When I dropped $400 on a PS4 I was hoping Cel Damage would be given the HD treatment...

Gamer83

kkslider5552000

Gamer83 wrote:

When I dropped $400 on a PS4 I was hoping Cel Damage would be given the HD treatment...

To be fair...still more relevant than Thief! Ha!

; )

; )))))))

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Gamer83

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

When I dropped $400 on a PS4 I was hoping Cel Damage would be given the HD treatment...

To be fair...still more relevant than Thief! Ha!

; )

; )))))))

Whatever you say.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Fez is coming out March 25th.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Untitled

Apparently drive club is coming out in August according to a leak. Been rumored for a while now to come as a pack in with the PS4 VR Head set.

Wonder what it means for GT6 which was rumored to be ported to OS4 that Tims this year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic