Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,446

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,081. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
I'm saying that people complained about online multiplayer being absent in Wii U games, but now Sony isn't putting local OR online in some games, which means that that area of criticism was/is unwarranted.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,082. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
I'm saying that people complained about online multiplayer being absent in Wii U games, but now Sony isn't putting local OR online in some games, which means that that area of criticism was/is unwarranted.

...nevermind the funny farm, I think the Twilight Zone would be more appropriate at this point.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,083. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@CanisWolfred

...nevermind the funny farm, I think the Twilight Zone would be more appropriate at this point.

Sure.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,084. Posted:

So the PS4 has some good looking games coming eh guys?

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,085. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

So the PS4 has some good looking games coming eh guys?

Sure, bro.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,086. Posted:

Whatever happened to that Infamous Bundle? IGN reported on it way back in November and now I can't find anything about it...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,087. Posted:

@CanisWolfred This bundle?
http://n4g.com/news/1463407/infamous-second-son-570-ps4-bundl...

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,088. Posted:

Well, speak of the devil!

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

banacheck

1,089. Posted:

Guerrilla Games have confirmed that thay've been working on there new IP for the PlayStation 4 for over two & a half years, it has been rumored that thay've been working on a new RPG. I have a feeling with E3 coming up that we'll be getting more details soon, and may even see it for the first time at E3.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

1,090. Posted:

@SCAR392 The console has only been out 3 months so your complaints are coming across as nit picky at least to me and Infamous has never had multiplayer so why should it now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,091. Posted:

The swapper is coming to PS4,PS3, and Vita.

Sony is surely becoming the indie box.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,092. Posted:

Trials fusion on April 16th for PS4/Xbox One.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Peach64

1,093. Posted:

I freaking love The Swapper and will definitely re-buy that on Vita.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,094. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@SCAR392 The console has only been out 3 months so your complaints are coming across as nit picky at least to me and Infamous has never had multiplayer so why should it now.

I'm being nitpicky on purpose, because people were about Wii U.

People wanted online in Mario, and my example should make it pretty clear that Sony has dropped the ball in some aspects.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Peach64

1,095. Posted:

@SCAR392 Are you being awkward on purpose? Mario has multiplayer in, people complained because it wasn't online. Infamous and The Order are not multiplayer games, so nobody cares that it's not there. Do you honestly not see the difference? One is a multiplayer game without online multiplayer, the others are single player games.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,096. Posted:

@Peach64
So, they couldn't have made it multiplayer? I don't get it. The Order 1886 would have been way better if it had multiplayer, IMO; especially online multiplayer.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,097. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

@Peach64
So, they couldn't have made it multiplayer? I don't get it. The Order 1886 would have been way better if it had multiplayer, IMO; especially online multiplayer.

I am kinda glad that it doesn't have multiplayer added on. I am tired of great single player games having multiplayer modes added on that then take away from the single player game. If it's a multiplayer online game you are looking for there are plenty of COD, Halo and many other games out there that have it but you dont need to add multiplayer modes in every single game.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,098. Posted:

@Tasuki
Well, I guess I should be glad that people realized this. I still think this game could have benefited more from a multiplayer mode than Uncharted did. That multiplayer mode was kind of a mess, IMO.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,099. Posted:

@SCAR392: That's the other problem I have seen too when a single player gets a multiplayer mode tacked on it can take away from the multiplayer mode and that is a mess then. I guess the only ones that have been successful with it are COD and Halo. I mean look at GTA V. Single player was a great game the online though what a freakin mess that is.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,100. Posted:

@Tasuki
Ya. I agree with the GTA online being a mess.

$¢@®³’²