Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 16,073

shingi_70

The swapper is coming to PS4,PS3, and Vita.

Sony is surely becoming the indie box.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Trials fusion on April 16th for PS4/Xbox One.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Peach64

I freaking love The Swapper and will definitely re-buy that on Vita.

Peach64

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

@SCAR392 The console has only been out 3 months so your complaints are coming across as nit picky at least to me and Infamous has never had multiplayer so why should it now.

I'm being nitpicky on purpose, because people were about Wii U.

People wanted online in Mario, and my example should make it pretty clear that Sony has dropped the ball in some aspects.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Peach64

@SCAR392 Are you being awkward on purpose? Mario has multiplayer in, people complained because it wasn't online. Infamous and The Order are not multiplayer games, so nobody cares that it's not there. Do you honestly not see the difference? One is a multiplayer game without online multiplayer, the others are single player games.

Peach64

SCRAPPER392

@Peach64
So, they couldn't have made it multiplayer? I don't get it. The Order 1886 would have been way better if it had multiplayer, IMO; especially online multiplayer.

Qwest

Tasuki

SCAR392 wrote:

@Peach64
So, they couldn't have made it multiplayer? I don't get it. The Order 1886 would have been way better if it had multiplayer, IMO; especially online multiplayer.

I am kinda glad that it doesn't have multiplayer added on. I am tired of great single player games having multiplayer modes added on that then take away from the single player game. If it's a multiplayer online game you are looking for there are plenty of COD, Halo and many other games out there that have it but you dont need to add multiplayer modes in every single game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SCRAPPER392

@Tasuki
Well, I guess I should be glad that people realized this. I still think this game could have benefited more from a multiplayer mode than Uncharted did. That multiplayer mode was kind of a mess, IMO.

Qwest

Tasuki

@SCAR392: That's the other problem I have seen too when a single player gets a multiplayer mode tacked on it can take away from the multiplayer mode and that is a mess then. I guess the only ones that have been successful with it are COD and Halo. I mean look at GTA V. Single player was a great game the online though what a freakin mess that is.

My Backlog

SCRAPPER392

@Tasuki
Ya. I agree with the GTA online being a mess.

Qwest

RancidVomit86

I could really care less about multiplayer honestly as long as I'm getting a good game. FPS games I want it just because running around shooting at each other with no one getting hurt is fun but if it's a great game without it then who cares. I lived long enough without every game being multiplayer I think I will be OK.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Jazzer94

SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@SCAR392 The console has only been out 3 months so your complaints are coming across as nit picky at least to me and Infamous has never had multiplayer so why should it now.

People wanted online in Mario, and my example should make it pretty clear that Sony has dropped the ball in some aspects.

How have they dropped the ball they had an online multiplayer game at launch and they will have more in the future plus 3rd party and the fact the online community is much larger then Wii U.
Edit: Personally I like the fact a balance between single player and multiplayer is being struck.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

How have they dropped the ball they had an online multiplayer game at launch and they will have more in the future plus 3rd party that have a much larger community then Wii U.

Ya, Killzone is competing with CoD, and CoD won, even though it falls short on other platforms. 3rd parties still have the bigger community on PS3, so the same problems that have plagued Wii U, are still relevant to PS4, even with all the hype.

Qwest

banacheck

In no way was this comment warranted or appropriate. If you don't like someone here, just ignore them. Continue to insult other users and you may wind up banned from posting altogether — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

banacheck

RancidVomit86

You guys...I swear...Do you ever get tired of arguing? Ever want a positive thread?

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

theblackdragon

RancidVomit86 wrote:

You guys...I swear...Do you ever get tired of arguing? Ever want a positive thread?

If you want a thread to be positive, do your part and post positively.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

So I got really into Strider today and I am wondering has anyone else played this game? Yeah I know its multiplatform but I am playing it on the PS4.

I have to say I am really enjoying it alot. I have never played a Strider before this but I am loving the Metroidvania style and the fast paced action. So far I have made it pass the third boss.

My Backlog

Gamer83

So most of the reviews I read for Thief were right. The stealth gameplay is fun but platforming is wonky and since I like a good story as well, this game really lacks there. One of those $60 purchases you make when you buy a new console and are looking for something to play. I hoped since it was the Deus Ex: Human Revolution studio that the game would be awesome but instead it's one you beat once then throw on the shelf and maybe play it again two or three years down the line.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

RancidVomit86

theblackdragon wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

If you want a thread to be positive, do your part and post positively.

If you go back and read a little you will see I tried that.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic