Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Next Xbox Getting Revealed May 21st.

Showing 21 to 40 of 91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

21. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie, Alan Wake, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Kinect Sports, etc. say hi. There's tons of 'non-brodude you're dead games on Xbox 360.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

22. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

You do realize how uniformed you sound based on the fat that sony has actively published more shooters than Microsoft this gen and Microsoft had a big push publishing or having exclusive jrpgs.

Yes, I remember 2007 too.

It would take a ton to convince me Xbox isn't going to, once again, be the least appealing of the 3 game consoles. Not that it matters, as the next console I get will probably be a Ps3 so I can save so much money and get so many more games.

SCAR392 wrote:

Kinect Sports

Do you just hate winning arguments?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

23. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

Saying that I assume you have never owned a Microsoft console.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

24. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

You do realize how uniformed you sound based on the fat that sony has actively published more shooters than Microsoft this gen and Microsoft had a big push publishing or having exclusive jrpgs.

Yes, I remember 2007 too.

It would take a ton to convince me Xbox isn't going to, once again, be the least appealing of the 3 game consoles. Not that it matters, as the next console I get will probably be a Ps3 so I can save so much money and get so many more games.

SCAR392 wrote:

Kinect Sports

Do you just hate winning arguments?

Its not a shooter. and its a good game despite Kinect hate.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

25. Posted:

I tried it once, I had zero fun. No interest in taking that risk to buy a Kinect just for games I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be into.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

26. Posted:

The whole point of even owning a Xbox remains moot... Everyone knows that Nintendo and Sony is where it's at ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shanksta

27. Posted:

Xbox? Is that the system that has a bunch of third party games and all their first party franchises could be counted on one of my hands?

Edited on by Shanksta

Gaming Semi-Masochist
3DS: 0130-1946-8538
WiiU: MetroidMan

Nintendo Network ID: MetroidMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

28. Posted:

It's better than PS3's sport game, IMO. Wii had Wii Sports and Resort out way before any of these companies anyway. That was my main reason for bringing it up.
Besides, like Sony_70 said, it's not a shooter game.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

29. Posted:

Shanksta wrote:

Xbox? Is that the system that has a bunch of third party games and all their first party franchises could be counted on one of my hands?

You must not be able to count very high. All the games I just listed are exclusives, and aren't even shooters.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

30. Posted:

My brother is already saving money for this. can't wait to see what's the new console like.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

31. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie, Alan Wake, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Kinect Sports, etc. say hi. There's tons of 'non-brodude you're dead games on Xbox 360.

A ton? No. Not good ones, anyhow. There are some, but not nearly as many as PS3 has. Moreover, games that were XBOX 360 exclusives keep winding up on PS3. Heck, Deadly Premonition, for instance, got an upgraded port as a PS3 exclusive, even though it was originally a 360 exclusive. Bioshock is no longer exclusive. Mass Effect stopped being an exclusive once the sequel rolled around, and now the PS3 is getting a collection with all the games as well.

I didn't mean to imply that there were no good games for the system. However, its list of high-quality exclusives is still pitiful compared to PS3. Thus, I have no interest in the successor to the XBOX, and will be opting for Sony and Nintendo this time around.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

32. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I tried it once, I had zero fun. No interest in taking that risk to buy a Kinect just for games I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be into.

But one could say that about anything. Sales and reviews pointed to a lot of people enjoying the game.
I mean I tried monster Hnter and found no fun in it but I understand is that its not cup of tea and that doesn't make it a bad game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

33. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie, Alan Wake, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Kinect Sports, etc. say hi. There's tons of 'non-brodude you're dead games on Xbox 360.

A ton? No. Not good ones, anyhow. There are some, but not nearly as many as PS3 has. Moreover, games that were XBOX 360 exclusives keep winding up on PS3. Heck, Deadly Premonition, for instance, got an upgraded port as a PS3 exclusive, even though it was originally a 360 exclusive. Bioshock is no longer exclusive. Mass Effect stopped being an exclusive once the sequel rolled around.

I didn't mean to imply that there were no good games for the system. However, its list of high-quality exclusives is still pitiful compared to PS3. Thus, I have no interest in the successor to the XBOX, and will be opting for Sony and Nintendo this time around.

Like what? PS3 will never have Sesame Street. Haha... What games do you think are just so awesome that you need a PS3. I'll tell you if they're any good, assuming you don't have a PS3, and I do.

EDIT: Besides, Xbox basically gave birth to those games and PS3 just copied and pasted everything Nintendo and Microsoft do for their console.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

34. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie, Alan Wake, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Kinect Sports, etc. say hi. There's tons of 'non-brodude you're dead games on Xbox 360.

A ton? No. Not good ones, anyhow. There are some, but not nearly as many as PS3 has. Moreover, games that were XBOX 360 exclusives keep winding up on PS3. Heck, Deadly Premonition, for instance, got an upgraded port as a PS3 exclusive, even though it was originally a 360 exclusive. Bioshock is no longer exclusive. Mass Effect stopped being an exclusive once the sequel rolled around.

I didn't mean to imply that there were no good games for the system. However, its list of high-quality exclusives is still pitiful compared to PS3.

The majority of Microsoft games have a higher metacritic score than Sony's and usually trump them in sales.

Microsoft had a ton of exclusives and games early this generation but slowed down to focus on Kinect/The expanded audience/ and xbla. Buy going with familiar faces on retail and new IP on the digital front Microsoft has made a ton of market share and cash.

Sony couldn't find extended market success this time around so they decided to play on where the gamers machine. Lets be honest if move would hae blown up Sony would be doing the same as Microsoft with the fuck you gamers were making stupid amounts of money.

but in the end who gives a shit what think. The expanded market makes or breaks guys in this town and so far that market doesn't give a flying flip about most exclusives sadly enough.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

35. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I tried it once, I had zero fun. No interest in taking that risk to buy a Kinect just for games I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be into.

But one could say that about anything. Sales and reviews pointed to a lot of people enjoying the game.
I mean I tried monster Hnter and found no fun in it but I understand is that its not cup of tea and that doesn't make it a bad game.

yes but I don't care? I try to acknowledge games that are good that I'm not a fan of(see: Gears of War) but at the end of the day all that matters to me is I'm not a fan of the games. I shouldn't have to put imo after everything. I mean maybe PS3's far more interesting exclusives aren't something I would enjoy but I doubt it. 360 is the exception for me not getting into exclusives and everything I cared about was pretty much multi-console or even PC, barring Viva Pinata, ME1 and Shadow Complex.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

36. Posted:

I thought Gears of War was better than Uncharted honestly. Same thing with Killzone vs. Halo. Halo's online was way better than Killzone's. Gears of War had online matchmaking day one, unlike Uncharted. I was able to play next gen games way before PS3 came out.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

37. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I will NEVER buy a Microsoft console ever again.

Same. The only exclusives Microsoft seems to care about keeping are the stupiid dudebro shooters that I don't play anyway.

Viva Piñata, Banjo-Kazooie, Alan Wake, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Kinect Sports, etc. say hi. There's tons of 'non-brodude you're dead games on Xbox 360.

A ton? No. Not good ones, anyhow. There are some, but not nearly as many as PS3 has. Moreover, games that were XBOX 360 exclusives keep winding up on PS3. Heck, Deadly Premonition, for instance, got an upgraded port as a PS3 exclusive, even though it was originally a 360 exclusive. Bioshock is no longer exclusive. Mass Effect stopped being an exclusive once the sequel rolled around.

I didn't mean to imply that there were no good games for the system. However, its list of high-quality exclusives is still pitiful compared to PS3. Thus, I have no interest in the successor to the XBOX, and will be opting for Sony and Nintendo this time around.

Like what? PS3 will never have Sesame Street. Haha... What games do you think are just so awesome that you need a PS3. I'll you if they're any good, assuming you don't have a PS3, and I do.

Metal Gear Solid 4
God of War III
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Beyond: Two Souls
God of War: Ascension
Demon's Souls
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
The Last of Us
Heavy Rain
All three Uncharted games
Infamous
Little Big Planet
Journey
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Graces f
Twisted Metal
Multiple JRPGs coming out this year alone
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4

I could go on, but you get the point. I left out collections of PS2 games and such to be fair.

360 has some good exclusive games. Alan Wake, Culdcept Saga, Lost Odyssey, Viva Pinata 1 + 2, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia (although that's only a 360 exclusive in the West), Shadow Complex, and a few others that are pretty good. Still, the difference is quite stark.

SCAR392 wrote:

I thought Gears of War was better than Uncharted honestly. Same thing with Killzone vs. Halo. Halo's online was way better than Killzone's. Gears of War had online matchmaking day one, unlike Uncharted. I was able to play next gen games way before PS3 came out.

Apples and oranges, dude.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

38. Posted:

I didn't even like half of the games you listed besides Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1, and PS Battle Royal, which you didn't even list.
There are good games for all the consoles, but Xbox 360 is more accessible and is better overall beside not having bluray and not having free online.
I thought Xbox 360 was better game wise.
To all their own I suppose.

EDIT: As for your apples to oranges comment. I would say more like Microsoft was the sweeter apple than Sony's sour and somehow rotten apple, while Nintendo was the orange.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

39. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I didn't even like half of the games you listed besides Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1, and PS Battle Royal, which you didn't even list.
There are good games for all the consoles, but Xbox 360 is more accessible and is better overall beside not having bluray and not having free online.
I thought Xbox 360 was better game wise.
To all their own I suppose.

PS Battle Royale seems like a ridiculous rip-off of SSB, which is why I didn't list it. Then again, maybe I didn't give the demo I played enough of a chance.

You don't like Sony, so I'm not surprised you don't like most of the PS3 exclusives. I've had some time with most of them and really do enjoy them.

The PS3 discs can store far more content on them than can 360 discs. It can also play Blu-Ray. It has free online service but a great subscription service as well (whereas all you can do on the 360 for free online is buy stuff). Also, the older 360s couldn't connect to your internet without either a cord or an expensive wireless dongle. The PS3 is, to my knowledge, more powerful than the 360. Back around 2007-2008, I will admit, the 360 was much more affordably priced and had a better library of games. And I'd be lying if I said I haven't had fun on my 360 over the years. Still...

I have no problem with you preferring the 360 overall. I'm just explaining why I won't be getting the next XBOX.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lunapplebloom

40. Posted:

Meh... I may catch the highlights, but I've never been interested in Microsoft's consoles. And if what is revealed is true to what some of the rumors going around are, I'll find myself wanting it even less than I already am.

Not to say that there isn't any fun to be had with their systems, and to all their own, I just have little to no interest in everything they do.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07