Forums

Topic: The next Silent Hill game

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

MuchoMochi

Hasn't this franchise been beaten to death at this point?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

MsJubilee

They can't let that franchise die huh?But maybe this game can bring back horror to the silent hill franchise, but i doubt it.

I've died. There is no more me

Crack Down 3 runs at 30 frames "The best frames no compromises" Halo Wars 2 runs 22 and below on Xbox One X "It's a monster" AC origins runs at 30 FPS on the Xbox One X "The most powerful console ever"

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Aviator

If Silent Hills is half as good as P.T. was, then it would still be amazing.

Also, why are people doubting Kojima?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

mamp

I think Kojima will do an amazing job. I just think people just don't trust S.H. anymore because it seriously lost its quality after S.H. 3. I personally think Silent Hill Shattered Memories is the worst one. The Wii version was awesome but it was just so short and once you notice that nothing can happen to you if there's no ice the game loses its tension.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

kkslider5552000

I need to get into the franchise. I'm not sure I'll "like" it but what I saw of Silent Hill 2 was fascinating.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Dave24

Aviator wrote:

Also, why are people doubting Kojima?

I think the reason are nanomachines. Nanomachines are behind it all.

Maybe Kojima can bring new blood for this franchise, but Del Toro? Be prepared for some nice comedy session with hunchbacked monkeys.

Dave24

Chrono_Cross

Aviator wrote:

If Silent Hills is half as good as P.T. was, then it would still be amazing.

Also, why are people doubting Kojima?

Because most of them haven't played his games.

I played it aaand... why is it so coded? There's no clear direction. I didn't even know it was a puzzle until I had no other options of progressing through the mirroring door. I really hope the game isn't like this at all.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SCRAPPER392

Silent Hill 2 was cool, but I didn't really care for 1, 3, and 4. I also never played Shattered Memories or the games on 7th gen. I was going to try Homecoming, but I didn't really feel like trying after 3 and 4.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

mamp

SCAR392 wrote:

Silent Hill 2 was cool, but I didn't really care for 1, 3, and 4. I also never played Shattered Memories or the games on 7th gen. I was going to try Homecoming, but I didn't really feel like trying after 3 and 4.

Homecoming was just terrible.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CaviarMeths

Jumping the shark is where you pinpoint that exact moment where the series stops being good and begins its downward spiral. Pretty sure that happened 3 or 4 games ago. For example, the exact moment where Final Fantasy jumped the shark.

But this is actually intriguing. Kojima and Del Toro are two names I can definitely get behind, though I'm not terribly a fan of the new trend of spending all the money required to have actual actor performances in video games (Ellen Paige in Beyond Two Souls, Kevin Spacey in Advanced Warfare, etc).

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

sinalefa

I am by no means a Kojima fan, so I will be cautiously optimistic. With him and Del Toro at the helm, I can't help but think that this will be little more than an interactive movie, and I hate most of those.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

CaviarMeths

Morphbug wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Jumping the shark is where you pinpoint that exact moment where the series stops being good and begins its downward spiral. Pretty sure that happened 3 or 4 games ago. For example, the exact moment where Final Fantasy jumped the shark

This is worse than being rickrolled why did I click

Kefka laughs at your pain!

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Meowpheel

His theme was the only positive aspect of that video

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SCRAPPER392

mamp wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Silent Hill 2 was cool, but I didn't really care for 1, 3, and 4. I also never played Shattered Memories or the games on 7th gen. I was going to try Homecoming, but I didn't really feel like trying after 3 and 4.

Homecoming was just terrible.

That's what I read. I bought HD collection on PS3, but I only beat 2. I read the combat got too easy or the gameplay was boring. They just need to make it more engaging while still keeping what weird scenarios the game is known for.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic