Forums

Topic: The last two game series you played are made into a crossover. Would you play it?

Posts 121 to 140 of 207

CaviarMeths

Steins;Gate and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy...

Heck yes, I'd play that.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Inkling

Octodad and Splatoon.

That would be the perfect match.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

arnoldlayne83

My dream crossover would be Dynasty Warriors - Medieval total war.

I would throw money at screen for a game that let me control and expand my empire and then went down on the battlefield commanding my troops and beating the s**t out of my enemies personally....

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

Jimtaro

Animal Crosing x Metal Gear V

Hell yes!

Gaming Since The 70's!

World

That would be...NES Open and Mario Golf: World Tour.

So, I mean, golf x golf.

squints A long shot, but I...guess it could work?

World

Haru17

World wrote:

That would be...NES Open and Mario Golf: World Tour.

So, I mean, golf x golf.

squints A long shot, but I...guess it could work?

How about PGA Tour and Sniper Elite where you have to shoot bullets out of the air with only a golf ball & club.

That would be... a real long shot.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haruki_NLI

Sonic Generations and...Pokémon....well since TPC are content Nazis, I wont have to worry about it ever being a thing.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

World

Haru17 wrote:

How about PGA Tour and Sniper Elite where you have to shoot bullets out of the air with only a golf ball & club.
That would be... a real long shot.

Hahaha, well played.

World

SetupDisk

Pandora's Tower and Monster Hunter.

I would play the hell out of Monster's Tower.

Don't worry it's going to be okay, everybody dies.

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8465-2907 | Nintendo Network ID: SetupDisk

Dogorilla

Xenoblade Chronicles x Wii Fit. That has a -2% chance of actually happening, but it would be hilarious. I can just imagine Reyn taking the place of the boxing instructor.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Tyranexx

Papers, Please and Pokémon Omega Ruby. Seeing Communism in Pokemon would be interesting. I picture the guards having fierce Pokemon of their own, and having to battle the rejected entrants and detainees for their right to enter or be arrested.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Mario_1985

Nights into Dreams and Daytona USA Championship Circuit Edition. Can't really see how that would work, flying cars and nights on wheels.

Although a nights themed car which could drive/fly around the Daytona courses; while going through rings and doing stunts (for bonuses) could work. Also you would need to have to collect a set number of them blue ball things, to be able to finish a lap. Of course at the same time, you would still be racing the other drivers and the timer. There could even be a Christmas edition.

Yeah, I actually would play that.

Edited on by Mario_1985

Mario_1985

riderkicker

Monster Hunter & Beat Hazard

Not sure how the game play would go but I'd love listening to it regardless.

riderkicker

Switch Friend Code: SW-6246-5796-6201 | 3DS Friend Code: 5215-2461-9982 | My Nintendo: Ridrkicker | Twitter:

Luna_110

Fire Emblem and Bayonetta? It could be around the time of the Witch Hunts... Ehhh, I'm not sure it could work. Completely different styles and gameplay. Specially because of the guns. Still, if it ever happens, I'd snatch it up on day one.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Haru17

Riderkicker wrote:

Monster Hunter & Beat Hazard

Not sure how the game play would go but I'd love listening to it regardless.

Monster Hunter Treble.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

claypool

Super Mario World and Halo 2. Hmmm

I'd play it, just not sure whether it would be a platformer starring Master Chief/The Arbiter or a shooter where Mario and Yoshi are fighting the Covenant/Flood.

claypool

GrovyleGamer

Splatoon X Tomodachi Life. That could be really awesome or really strange.

Playing: Super Mario Maker, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Amiibo: Kirby, Mario, Samus, C. Falcon, Luigi, Mega Man, Pac-Man, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, Shulk, Modern 30th Mario, and Ganondorf.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9497-9279 | Nintendo Network ID: Jmaster10

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.