Forums

Topic: The last two game series you played are made into a crossover. Would you play it?

Posts 101 to 120 of 207

TuVictus

Final Fantasy 9 and Silent Hill. Yes definitely

TuVictus

Chaoz

Kirby Triple Deluxe and Super Metroid. Didn't those two already crossovered in Kirby Dream Land 3? Haven't played that in a while.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

TeeJay

Splatoon and The Binding of Isaac. Uuuuh....?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

At_Lazuli

So Xenoblade Chronicles cross Super Mario Galaxy 2 thinks in awe
either a shulk 3d platformer or a xenoblade style mario jrpg drooling i would so be down for either

EDIT: imagine Super Mario: Chronicles

Edited on by At_Lazuli

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

BetaBugs64

Splatoon X Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. If my profile pic is anything to go by, I'd say it's a safe bet to assume I would absolutely love said crossover.

Edited on by BetaBugs64

"Pick a God and pray!"

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3510-4610 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DS-Hylian

Pkmns

Metroid X Ratchet and Clank 2.
Not gonna happen, but that would be awesome.

Pkmns

19Robb92

Splatstone: Heroes of Inkopolis, a.k.a. Splatoon x Hearthstone.

I would definitely play that

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Nicolai

Now it's Splatoon X Kirby's Dream Land 3. It's like Splatoon, but with furry animal power-ups.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

ErrantEmbers

Mine would be Splatoon x NES Remix. Hmm that'd be interesting. Splatoon Remix? Or NESplatoon... an 8-bit style online shooter? Sure I'd play those.

ErrantEmbers

Whydoievenbother

Sonic X Gunstar Heroes. Sonic & Shadow arm themselves and attempt to save Gunstar 9 alongside the twins Red and Blue. It'd be a must buy.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Megas75

Dynasty Warriors X Bioshock Infinite. Not sure what I can come up with that :l

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Jese_1

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Woolly World.

You know, it probably would have been much less creepy if Armogohma had been made out of wool...

Jese_1

Nintendo Network ID: jesewashere

Samurai_Goroh

Super Mario 3D World Vs. Max Payne 3. It could be like Sunshine, but this time Mario takes a vacation in Brazil instead of Isle Delfino. Peach gets kidnapped out of a night club by a paramilitary group. Mario and Max kick some ****.

Samurai_Goroh

Haru17

Hearthstone and Dragon Age Inquisition... nah, that'd be dumb and redundant.

But if I could pick two series to crossover... And by crossover I don't mean amputate the skin of one and sloppily plaster it over the body of another (Hyrule Warriors,) but properly meld the gameplay styles. ...it'd have to be Elder Scrolls and Monster Hunter. Basically amounting to having Bethesda create the open world that a Monster Hunter game would be set in. There's some cool stuff they could do with magic weapons, but mostly it's about evoking the sense of wonder and adventure that I felt so strongly in Tri, but in an explorable open world. Especially a big, beautiful and naturalistic fantasy world. Just think of fighting a lagiacrus in Blackreach or a hunting a kirin through the woods of Falkreath. The best thing about this crossover is how the game designs mesh perfectly. Monster Hunter and Elder Scrolls are respectively nonlinear and mission-based and if you take the missions away and just scatter the monsters throughout an explorable Elder Scrolls-y world (in thematic locations, of course) then you've created a damn-near perfect game.

Other than that I'd want every other game to uncross itself over with Far Cry / GTA, because most game series (especially narrative ones like Zelda and MGS) do better without the open world gimmick.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

erv

Splatoonoblade Chronicles.

"This is the power of the paintnado!"

• splots a mechanical squid -
    "Yeah, now it's paint time!"

I'll pass.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Miles_Edgeworth

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon x Ace Attorney.
Pretty straightforward name, Ace Attorney Mystery Dungeon
Basically a dungeon crawler with Phoenix Wright and co. Moves such as Objection! Who wouldn't buy that?!

Miles_Edgeworth

Whopper744

Well... I played Transformers Fall if Cybertron and Splatoon...so this is now sort of a reality!!
If I was going with just Wii U games, it was Splatoon and Shovel Knight. I have no idea how th is would work

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.