Forums

Topic: The Game Awards 2019

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Magician

Only a week away now. I suppose this is the closest thing to the Oscars that our hobby has. Currently there are ten confirmed "world premieres" scheduled for appearance. Regardless of what your preferred gaming platform is, you should consider tuning in just to show support for Geoff Keighley and all the effort he and others put forth to get something like this even together.

https://thegameawards.com/

P.S. - one of the rumored world premieres is Rocksteady's new game Superman: World's Finest. If you don't know who Rocksteady is, they developed the Batman Arkham series of games.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

My fault. I did a search for "the game awards" and didn't get a hit. Oh well, I suppose a mod will come around and lock this then.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.