Forums

Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Posts 161 to 176 of 176

kkslider5552000

My brother got this game for Christmas. I still haven't played it yet. I didn't want it to get in the way of all my other Christmas games, but maybe I should be worried about open world RPG fatigue as I'll be getting Xenoblade in 2 months...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Noire

So close to getting my first platinum trophy with this game... just gotta find those Daedric artifacts... and hold onto 100,000 gold...

Sheogorath never fails to make me laugh. I wish I got to see more of him then you do. In honor, I'm trying to do the fish stick. It's a very delicate state of mind.

This second character has gone so much better than the first. I can't even go back and play my first file now, lol, it embarrasses me so much. I have so many different options for attacking this time that combat is always fresh. 240 hours into the game (110 with first file, 130 with second) and finally hitting my stride, lol. The Greybeards must be getting impatient by now, I haven't even gone to see them and I'm like Level 57 with 14 shouts in various states of completion. I'm gonna blow their minds once I get up there.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Reala

Just started it nice looking game not really the best of starts took me a few tries just to get unbound :/ just reached level 2 looking for some dragon stone but got a bit lost, also accidentally stole something and had to pay a fine for it so....... yeah not looking the professional exactly but will keep at it as I'm sure it will pick up.

Reala

kkslider5552000

so yeah, Oblivion was amazing despite having like 1000 problems with it. This game has far less problems so far.

GOTY last year. Makes sense to me. Unless the later parts of the games suck or something. Sorry Zelda, next time remember what good (sane) story pacing is and don't have the forest area be boring half the time. I apologize regularly to my copy of Radiant Historia, I feel bad for it every day.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Noire

With the 1.4 patch, I can run through Solitude with no chugging.

WHAT NEW DEVILRY IS THIS, BETHESDA?

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

edhe

Played a hundred minutes so far, finding it very enjoying (it's exceeded my expectations), and have a question.

How do you tell if you're diseased? Every time I pass a peasant, they comment on me looking diseased, but I can't find a menu telling me what I have. I contracted broken bone syndrome or something from that bear in the first stage, so I assume I still have that. Do you have to rely on people telling you how sickly you look?

Also, Is there any way to cure it without spending over 500 coins on a cure-all-disease potion?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Deviant_Mugen

@edhe: You can tell if you're diseased by going into your Magic menu and looking up Ailments (or Status Effects, I forget) and it'll show you what's currently wrong with you. Also, I'm pretty sure any old cure potion gets rid of any effects you have. I cured my possible Vampirism with a simple potion, and I know I've cured Broken Bone Syndrome in the past as well without it costing me a lot of gold (if any). If you wind up with some kind of ailment, the game usually tells you so the moment it happens, but definitely make sure to check your menu every now and then. You don't want to end up unwittingly becoming a Vampire, especially since the cons outweigh the pros (in my opinion)...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

edhe

@Rin_Tezuka Thanks.

It seems I have Whitbane and Bone Break Fever. Bone Break Fever's effect states "Draws 0 points from stamina". What does that mean?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Noire

You can cure any disease by praying at any of the shrines, which is a lot more cost-effective (though less immediate if out on the road).

Bone Break should take 25 points from stamina, so I don't know why it's saying 0. Then again I have seen numbers screwed up in my Active Effects menu before.

Reala

Totally addicted to this just bought all the houses and have begun to look into adding mods mostly graphic mods or bug fixes so far and an extra house mod sea breeze which is very nice with indoor smith area, can't wait for the economy overhaul mod though apparently it will take a while; but your buying and selling having more of an effect on how much a merchant has and what they sell sounds worth waiting for.

Reala

Raylax

Thread, rise from your grave

New, decidedly meaty looking DLC for Skyrim has been announced, under the title Dragonborn

360 gets it December 4th for 1600 MS points. I imagine PC will get it ~30 days after.

Commence beaching about X-Box exclusivity / owning a PS3

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

The_Fox

Dragon riding!? Now I have to buy it.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Happy_Mask

I like this game, but it's the glitchiest thing ever. Still really fun though.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

KiyomiRein

New content?! Must buy when it hits PC. I love Skyrim. It's already taken up so many hours of my life thus far. XD

FC 1547-6495-3840
I love Swapnote. Send me notes.
3DS mii name is Kiyomi

Reala

Looks like skyrim has had a price cut its now £19.99 here on steam.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

Electricmastro

I never thought this game would have such beauty.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.