Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Super Smash Flash!

Showing 1 to 20 of 26

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

1. Posted:

I have been playing this game throughout the development process, and a new update just became available for the flash game known as Super Smash Flash

.....u heard me, a flash version of Super Smash Bros.!

A new character was added to the roster: MEGA MAN!

please note that the game runs fairly well, but is still in development

Enjoy! http://mcleodgaming.com/games.php

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

2. Posted:

Ummm.. mega man was on it a while back. I beat it one or two years ago :p

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

3. Posted:

I heard of that game. Doesn't it have Inuyasha?

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

4. Posted:

Yup. It even has Naruto and Mr. Incredible!

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

5. Posted:

This is a new version of the old game, the old one had too many bugs so the creator restarted from scratch

i should know, i played both

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

6. Posted:

@SonicMaster
Mr. Incredible? I didn't think that was even possible considering that Disney is greedy with their characters.

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

7. Posted:

In addition, the game will be updated occasionally, and it's fully downloadable

Mega Man has become my new fave character on the game :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

8. Posted:

I wish I was at my home computer right now. Otherwise i would download this. Do you play on Keyboard or is there any other methods.

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

9. Posted:

J-Man wrote:

I wish I was at my home computer right now. Otherwise i would download this. Do you play on Keyboard or is there any other methods.

as far as i know, it's just keyboard controls

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mabbit

10. Posted:

i played smash bros flash before and hated it with all my heart!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

11. Posted:

briunj04 wrote:

i played smash bros flash before and hated it with all my heart!

don't worry, this is a WAY better version

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astarisborn94

12. Posted:

I think he's refering to the highly anticapated Super Smash Flash 2.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

13. Posted:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

I think he's refering to the highly anticapated Super Smash Flash 2.

this is the 2nd one, though it's still in progress

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

14. Posted:

Is it like Smash Bros. How many characters does the new Smash Flash have.

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

15. Posted:

J-Man wrote:

Is it like Smash Bros. How many characters does the new Smash Flash have.

It's basically a computer version of Super Smash Bros., and the roster includes (so far) Mario, Kirby, Link, Sonic, Ichigo, Naruto, Mega Man, and Lloyd

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

16. Posted:

Can't wait to get back home to download this.

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

17. Posted:

J-Man wrote:

Can't wait to get back home to download this.

speaking of downloading, it's available on both Mac and PC (make sure to download the latest version, which says NEW next to it)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

astarisborn94

18. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Can't wait to get back home to download this.

speaking of downloading, it's available on both Mac and PC (make sure to download the latest version, which says NEW next to it)

Doing that right now. Anyway, are you a member of McLeodGaming? I am, but I forgot my password and maybe even my name, so that's why I'm creating another account under the name of DarkFlash.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

19. Posted:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

irken004 wrote:

J-Man wrote:

Can't wait to get back home to download this.

speaking of downloading, it's available on both Mac and PC (make sure to download the latest version, which says NEW next to it)

Doing that right now. Anyway, are you a member of McLeodGaming? I am, but I forgot my password and maybe even my name, so that's why I'm creating another account under the name of DarkFlash.

No, i'm not a member, just a fan :)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

20. Posted:

Oh, did they update SSF2? I'll have to go check it out. It's great because I get to use Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia who would never be in a real Smash game.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.