Forums

Topic: Sony Executive Wants To Work With Nintendo, Why The Hate

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

CowLaunch

warioswoods wrote:

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here; this is the war room.

Strange thing is Sony make such bloody good cameras...

CowLaunch

SpentAllMyTokens

I personally don't mind a bit of snark in my "news" articles. This is a Nintendo centered blog-style website on the INTERNET afterall.

Don't get all your news from blogs (or any source for that matter). When a quote sounds over the top and you get angry about it, check the linked source and read the whole thing in context. They're really just taking a page from cable news journalism in taking quotes out of context and sensationalizing them. You really can't trust anything you read or hear from any journalistic source nowadays, so I don't see why Nintendolife should get all the hate for oversnarking/sensationalizing when they are a blog after all (and usually it's pretty funny). You have to go to the original quote in context wherever that's printed.

You can find people who will go on record saying anything, after all. It's almost better the commentary in the news are obvious author-created jokes. If the snarky opinions are from outside sources, it would just make the articles' bias seem to be "fact," when in reality the source's opinion may be just one of many that the author happens to agree with.

They really should teach that in school nowadays. You can't really believe anything you hear just about anywhere (and if you think you can you've been relying on that one source for far too long). That way maybe fewer of the 12 year old (and 12 years old at heart/mind) fanboys wouldn't get their panties in a twist and would just click on the linked source if they cared enough to type in all caps in the comment box.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Slapshot

@ fox.... remember though Sony has kept support for eyetoy since the ps2. They have a good track record with peripheral support. I think Microsoft will do the same.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Sylverstone

Roopa132 wrote:

Sylverstone wrote:

Nintendogs > Kinectimals

While I do think Nintendogs looks better than Kinectimals, the variety of pets in Kinectimals is amazing.
But why is that even in here that has nothing to to with the topic?

Well, because I sounded off in the last thread (which I started) and there's no need for me to join in the fracas again unless I see it necessary.

Anyways, WaltzElf said everything I wanted to say.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.