Forums

Topic: Sony being sued because Killzone: Shadow Fall MP is not 1080p

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

SCRAPPER392

Therad wrote:

So if nintendo used the exact same technique on super mario bros (which is entirely possible) they could call it 1080p? Why should this be legal? Isn't this misleading and false advertisement?

Btw, they don't reuse frames. they interpolate half the image from 2 previous images.

Dude, the image itself is 1080p. How they get that image is an entirely different subject.

Also, yes, that's what I meant by frames. I worded it incorrectly.

EDIT: No one is saying the image is ideal, but the image is still technically 1080p. Fact. If they bring how the image is rendered into the discussion, more games than this are "false advertising".

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Cia

It's embarassing to be a gamer these days. "The graphics are getting blurry to the point of distraction"? Seriously, don't make me laugh. People complaining about things like this have got something wrong with their brain- usually the kind of types who're unable to distinguish a good movie or game from a bad one, or make a difference between art and trash. Resolution and framerate is the two only things these geniuses pay attention when gaming. Sometimes, they may also admire some shiny graphical effects, as long as there's no bloom!

Cia

KingMike

"Blurry beyond recognition?" I take it they have not only not played Atari today, but they have not played Atari ever.
SOME of us lived through pre-3D gaming. Figuring out what half the stuff WAS was part of the charm!

McDonalds lady... I still say you have to be pretty dumb to buy a HOT DRINK when you're in a car with NO CUP HOLDERS.
While I can see punitive damages being assessed to make companies like McDonalds feel an impact from a judgement, but still, can't be like forced to donate to charity or something because I don't think the customer should be awarded millions of dollars for being an idiot.

KingMike

Sleepingmudkip

Why are people complaining thats its not exactly 1080p.....ITS A GAME GET OVER IT AND PLAY IT, i swear people and their first world problems

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.