Forums

Topic: Sony Making Super Smash Bros. Clone *(Not a Rumor Anymore!)*

Posts 281 to 294 of 294

FJOJR

I can't wait till the hackers for SSBB add these characters to the game. Rip for a rip!

Follow @FJOJR on twitter

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9808-6737 | Nintendo Network ID: FJOJR87 | Twitter:

irken004

You all know that the gameplay rules are different from SSB right?

It's like suing the makers of the sidecrolling Rayman games because it's too similar to Mario.

ATDI

This is pretty awesome, because I'm assuming that there will be create modes that don't suck.

ATDI

AlexSays

The scoring system makes no sense whatsoever. But it still looks enjoyable, and I really don't care if it's the same style of game as Smash Bros.

Did you guys protest 2D sidescrollers after Super Mario Bros. was released a century ago?

Marvelz wrote:

I've been waiting and waiting for the ultimate in gaming experience that'll convert me from xbox to ps. This game has only broadened that gap. Xbox for life.

Yes, because the 360 is absolutely beaming with exclusives right now.

There's Halo 4.. and Halo 5.. and I think there's another Gears coming. I don't know why 360 owners even consider owning two consoles.

ATDI wrote:

This is pretty awesome, because I'm assuming that there will be create modes that don't suck.

If we can actually play online for more than five seconds, I'll already like it more than Brawl.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

IAmNotWill

I think Sony should have gone for a 3D fighter with this one. When you look at the characters in Smash Bros., almost all of them have 2D roots so it would make sense to make a 2D fighter. But throwing in a bunch of Sony characters with 3D roots in a Smash Bros. clone seems a little off. Some of those characters look very out of place.

But whatever, I'm still going to get it.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

turtlelink

AlexSays wrote:

Did you guys protest 2D sidescrollers after Super Mario Bros. was released a century ago?

Someone finally said it. Thank you.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Firejonie

I am looking foward to picking this up at launch. I don't know if I am getting the PS3 or Vita version or even both at the games launch. Nice to see Parappa in a game again, there has not been a Parappa game in a while.

Edited on by Firejonie

Firejonie

Vincent294

Marvelz wrote:

I've been waiting and waiting for the ultimate in gaming experience that'll convert me from xbox to ps. This game has only broadened that gap. Xbox for life.

I have a 360 and a Wii, and love them both, but didn't Infamous make getting a PS3 tempting? Still, after playing Halo 2 & seeing Halo 4, Infamous still wasn't enough to make me get the PS3. Not even Uncharted & The Last of us. And this game sure as hell wasn't even considered by me as an incentive to get a PS3 - I can get Smash Bros. on my Wii, why do I need a Sony version of it?

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

irken004

Heihachi (tekken series) and Toro (a japanese mascot) added to the roster.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.