Forums

Topic: Sonic Adventire 2 leaking onto consoles this fall

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

JohnPhilipSousa

This thread has caused me to shun Nintendo Life. I will now move to a cave so I will no longer hear anything bad about Sonic, and play Sonic 06 forever. JK. Seriously though, why was everyone screaming? I guess that they thought it was Adventure 3.

JohnPhilipSousa

Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

Ben__Harlan

SuperSonic95 wrote:

This thread has caused me to shun Nintendo Life. I will now move to a cave so I will no longer hear anything bad about Sonic, and play Sonic 06 forever. JK. Seriously though, why was everyone screaming? I guess that they thought it was Adventure 3.

Or maybe because Adventure 2 was awesome?

Ben__Harlan

Twitter:

Chuie

best sonic game comeing to my ps3 im downloaded it first day
i think sonic 06 was really going to be adventure 3 but they didnt finish it so called it sonic the hedgehog but thats just what i think

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Chuie

why do people hate sonic i love sonic i grew up with sonic and mario but i always chose sonic over that plumer

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

Ben__Harlan

mieu-fire wrote:

why do people hate sonic i love sonic i grew up with sonic and mario but i always chose sonic over that plumer

Because most of his games are al down the bar of what the hedgehog was in the 90s. The Megadrive games were good platforming and some of the 3Ds were very well action packed. Now the 3D games are all by the Dimps style: go right all the way and you will get to the gol eventually.

Ben__Harlan

Twitter:

Onett

mieu-fire wrote:

why do people hate sonic

The fans.

Edited on by Onett

Onett

Sonic260

BenjaminRosa wrote:

SuperSonic95 wrote:

This thread has caused me to shun Nintendo Life. I will now move to a cave so I will no longer hear anything bad about Sonic, and play Sonic 06 forever. JK. Seriously though, why was everyone screaming? I guess that they thought it was Adventure 3.

[/div]

Or maybe because Adventure 2 was awesome?

^This.

I long for the day Sega releases another game with a Chao garden.

Sonic260

KaiserGX

It's Adventire guys sheesh.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

DeMoN-13ruce

hint to sonic adventure 3?

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Emaan

I like the classic Sonic games better. The ones like these are pretty bad in my opinion. I'm still waiting for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 to be released on PSN.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

turtlelink

I'm sure Sonic 3 is already on PSN last I checked. If it isn't, go get Sonic CD Untitled

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Emaan

I'm getting Sonic CD soon, but no, Sonic 3 isn't. Only on XBL.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic