Forums

Topic: Should I Get The Next Xbox or PlayStation?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Link245

Hey guys, I guess it's little bit early to be asking this, but should I get the next Xbox or PlayStation? There's already rumors going around about them, and with the Wii U coming out next year, they should arrive around 2013. The thing is, I really want to play PS first-party exclusives and not have to pay for online (if it stays free), but I don't want to have to miss out on Xbox exclusives like Halo and Gears of War (of course, Epic has talked about bringing Gears to PS). I'm limiting myself to two consoles next generation, and am getting Wii U definitely. Plus, if the PS4 is backwards compatible with PS3, I could play games I missed.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

FOREST_RANGER

Seeing that Sony Computer Entertainment has swallowed a lot of developers for the past half-decade, Playstation will probably enjoy more variety in games. However, the PS3 is using a future-proof processor,has a lot features, and Sony is suffering from the rise of the Yen. It could drive them to not introduce new hardware in the next Playstation system and make some moderate upgrade in the internals. This could make Microsoft's next Xbox to become the most powerful console next generation, but they are poor at guiding themselves as a corporate company in my opinion. Hope that helps.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

LzWinky

Wii U

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The_Fox

Neither has revealed anything about their next systems so we really have nothing to form an opinion on.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

DarkLloyd

well honestly beside the multiplatform titles which is a no worry in this case since im getting all next gen systems

id have to say for me to suggest something its based purely on the exclusives games and or just certain games i find my self playing on my ps3 more then the other ones cuz its also my go to multiplatform untill the wii u arrives

so i would say ps4 since theres nice little rpgs and other increasing genres here and there

you just have to ask your self this which interests you more the micro exclusive stuff or the sony exclusive stuff

DarkLloyd

theblackdragon

Let's wait for some official announcements first, shall we? No sense attempting to form a decision with only rumors to go on. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.