Forums

Topic: Sega Announcement on 3/28/2013

Posts 41 to 47 of 47

SammyOfMobius

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Thaaaat might be going a little far, there. They do have to make what they can to survive. While I'm sure this game won't do well, since they are making it, they at least gotta try to make it successful. That includes making a big deal of its announcement, even if it may backfire in the longrun.

Yeah, I don't really want them die, and I don't really hate their guts, and I didn't really lose all faith in Sega. I know they'll announce a new Sonic game soon, I'm just getting a little antsy and I lost control and said some things about Sega that I didn't mean. I'm just a bit angry that all that hype was for a soccer game. But I will continue to be a supporter of Sega and I will continue to have faith in them, but I'm starting to doubt Sega a little, even though I know by the end of this year I'll have my hands on a new main series Sonic game. I will admit, I overreacted, and I'm still a big fan of Sega (Sonic the Hedgehog in particular) and it will continue to be that way. HOWEVER! Sega, we Sonic fans have waited long enough, and it's time we get what we deserve... a new Sonic game announcement. I'm gonna continue to follow you Sega, but I'm starting to lose patience, and I think it's about time you announce Sonic's next main series outing. Sorry for overreacting, you guys.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

CanisWolfred

IAmNotWill wrote:

You really shouldn't have expected anything big from this. They will likely announce a Sonic game at E3.

Last I checked, SEGA doesn't have a Soccer franchise. Now they have one. They took on a type of game that is not known for its variety, and already has several well-established franchises on those particular platforms. And with Sega's recent quality, the chances of them surpassing those franchises are slim.

They might as well have announced nothing, because that's all this amounts to. I know I wasn't expecting much, but I was certainly expecting something.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SammyOfMobius

CanisWolfred wrote:

IAmNotWill wrote:

You really shouldn't have expected anything big from this. They will likely announce a Sonic game at E3.

Last I checked, SEGA doesn't have a Soccer franchise. Now they have one. They took on a type of game that is not known for its variety, and already has several well-established franchises on those particular platforms. And with Sega's recent quality, the chances of them surpassing those franchises are slim.

They might as well have announced nothing, because that's all this amounts to. I know I wasn't expecting much, but I was certainly expecting something.

Ever heard of Virtua Striker? Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtua_Striker

Otherwise, I completely agree CanisWolfred. I can't believe all the hype was for a cruddy soccer game. I will still continue to support Sega because I know they will announce a Sonic game soon, but it's completely ridiculous that the "big announcement" was for a measly soccer game. I guess it was a bit odd of me to expect a Sonic game to come only for Playstation systems, but come on Sega. You can do so much better than a soccer game. I'd expect a Sonic game to be announced around April/May, but I'm losing patience, and I'm sure all of you are too.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

misswliu81

Joshers744 wrote:

Is whatever the game is only for Sony systems? if so, I hope it's not a Sonic game because I may never get to play it. That would suck.

i want to see jet set radio, virtua fighter, space channel and their other franchises on the 3DS, wii U.

misswliu81

Pokefanmum82

does anybody know if they announced anything?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.